My girlfriend left me and I have to move back in with my parents

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
It’s humiliating for everyone to see me like this. Now I have no bedroom. All my shits in closets and in storage containers. I have no car. No job. No girl. Nothing.

It is BRUTALLY over for me, boyos. Who knows, I might even kill myself soon tbh :hnghn:

tagging some niggas who are cool with me even tho someone might reply “0”

@BIGDICCJIM @Marsiere214 @Ritalincel @PingPong @N1666 @BrendioEEE @LastGerman @subhuman incel @OldVirgin @Baldingman1998 @FastBananaCEO

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member, Deleted member 8853 and 11 others
>my girlfriend

Kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, aBetterMii, Chintuck22 and 3 others
I’m legit sorry man

I’ve been having a shitty fuckin last year,so much got fucked up for me too

I hope you’ll get a virgin loyal wife and move to your own place or whatever makes you happy lol. :feelsokman:

As for me another depressing night I don’t even know if it’s my fault anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Nigga ur life can 180 in the matter of months. Make the most of living rent free and make some money.
Make the most of spending time with your family and search for jobs (if that’s something you want to do)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7509, thereallegend and 1 other person
life is shit and stagnant without suffering
enjoy it

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15099
You brought this on yourself

It’s humiliating for everyone to see me like this. Now I have no bedroom. All my shits in closets and in storage containers. I have no car. No job. No girl. Nothing.

It is BRUTALLY over for me, boyos. Who knows, I might even kill myself soon tbh :hnghn:

@BIGDICCJIM @Marsiere214 @Ritalincel @PingPong @N1666 @BrendioEEE @LastGerman @subhuman incel @OldVirgin @Baldingman1998 @FastBananaCEO
what happened?

why did she leave?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Moving back with your parents is literally being 12 again
:woke::woke::woke:
They think they can rule you just because you're in the house :woke::woke::woke:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 16371
what happened?

why did she leave?
She hacked into my old Facebook and found messages where I was sexting girls BEFORE WE EVEN MET. Jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member, BearBoy and 1 other person
I’m legit sorry man

I’ve been having a shitty fuckin last year,so much got fucked up for me too

I hope you’ll get a virgin loyal wife and move to your own place or whatever makes you happy lol. :feelsokman:

As for me another depressing night I don’t even know if it’s my fault anymore
nigga stop lying you are jeremy meeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
shes just looking for an excuse to upgrade tbh
It’s simply over for me. Now I ain’t got no room, or any privacy to rot in peace. I’m exposed and out in the open, the thing I always tried to prevent

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Solidcoin
It’s simply over for me. Now I ain’t got no room, or any privacy to rot in peace. I’m exposed and out in the open, the thing I always tried to prevent
get another gf :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii

I do not even know what to do at this point. All I do is stay at home all day and all night long. I cannot even go outside because I cannot drive. Here in Germany, they will control you in public transportation if you have a proof of vaccination or not.

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
She would of forgave chad

She would of forgave chad
She forgave me too many times. She was unbelievably loyal to me. The best woman on this planet. She was a virgin, didn’t have guy friends, didn’t even talk to guys, and deleted all her social media for me. It’s all my fault. Now I’m going to kill myself

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Brag thread :feelsbadman:

• +1
Your fault for not looksmaxig

• +1
you fucking mentally ill bird im happy for you u fuken kent @cloUder @lutte @TsarTsar444 @CupOfCoffee @Marsiere214 @WannabeJock @them

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, DwayneWhite55, Marsiere214 and 3 others
-no job
-no car
-no money

sounds like you were already living with your mom if you can barely clean the shit stains on your underwear

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and Vermilioncore