my girlfriend left me

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Fuck. I need some advice guys.
tagging slayers
@Blackgymmax @forevergymcelling @Iasacrko @aBetterMii @Crestfallen95 @TRUE_CEL

I was together with her everyday, she told me everyday that she loves me. She seemed obsessed with me and she's the one who asked for us to be together. I was so happy like never in my life. But things in the past month started getting worse. She started replying slower but she claimed she has depression. All of a sudden she is always busy. I was complaining that to her and she said she cannot be in the relationship anymore.

I was devastated, I begged her to stay with me. The next day she texts me that she wants to try again, let's do something together. But instead she quickly changed her mind and told me she fell out of love but still loves me. ( I am her first boyfriend ).

Now we are on a "break". She said she needs some time to herself and then if it gets better we will be back together. I told her "OK". I am friends with her best friend girl, she only got girl friends. I don't think she's cheating, it might be that I'm too subhuman for her.
Her grandma also died a few months ago, might be a factor to her depression.

I still love her, what should I do?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, cutie_pie, The Grinch and 1 other person
These girls that are overly obsessed usually doesn’t last forever it’s a temporary thing they just wanna fufil

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Glacier, Eren, DarkLoner94 and 4 others
she’s getting her fuck hole split wide open as you type this sorry ass essay which I didn’t even read

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RedRiser, zeshama, Glacier and 14 others
These girls that are overly obsessed usually doesn’t last forever it’s a temporary thing they just wanna fufil
she’s getting her fuck hole split wide open as you type this sorry ass essay which I didn’t even read
is there anything i can do to get her back man i really loved her i dont wanna lose her i dont wanna live without her

Yeah I don't trust what women say tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier and Yuno_howitez
is there anything i can do to get her back man i really loved her i dont wanna lose her i dont wanna live without her
unironically just move on. Being a pathetic dog won't help you at all. Many women will also crawl back to you the moment you've moved on, but that should not be your goal. You cannot fake this, they will always know. You have to truly move on.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RedRiser, Glacier, Eren and 3 others
unironically just move on. Being a pathetic dog won't help you at all. Many women will also crawl back to you the moment you've moved on, but that should not be your goal. You cannot fake this, they will always know. You have to truly move on.
fuck man. Why would she even do this. Like how can she tell me I love you the night before she does this. what the hell

• So Sad
Reactions: Lethbridge
Blud came back from the dead

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
How does this subhuman get a virgin girlfriend but I don't???

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Eren, Deleted member 21403 and 3 others
fuck man. Why would she even do this. Like how can she tell me I love you the night before she does this. what the hell
I'm sorry man, it's awful.

But you gotta move on.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Act like u moved on DONT message her update ur social media feed regularly

Try to present urself as happy as possible and maybe she’ll come back

• +1
Blud came back from the dead
man I wanted to kill myself because of this girl but im still hoping she will come back.

How does this subhuman get a virgin girlfriend but I don't???
because any guy can get a girl who never had a boyfriend, just be first. and she did love me, probably her friends made her break up with me cause i am ugly. brutal shit innit. well she didnt say break up, but a break and that we are still together. but i know its probably over.

Get a grip. And never believe a foid when she promises love eternal. You’re a blackpiller, are you not?

Get a grip. And never believe a foid when she promises love eternal. You’re a blackpiller, are you not?
bro it was 9 months relationship where i thought a girl finally loved me. I know the blackpill is real, i just wanted real love.
It was like in the movies, i bought her flowers and teddy bear. she knitted something for me, it was pure we didn't have sex because she wanted to wait until marriage, but we kissed and cuddled.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier, Deleted member 25377 and cutie_pie
Why does everyone here have a girlfriend but keep crying about their looks all day and posting incel bait?

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
Why does everyone here have a girlfriend but keep crying about their looks all day and posting incel bait?
because being ugly and having a girlfriend is the most painful thing.
she will treat u like shit and then break up with you while you love her the most.
and it will be really hard to find another one while she can do that easily.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Glacier and Deleted member 32425
because being ugly and having a girlfriend is the most painful thing.
she will treat u like shit and then break up with you while you love her the most.
and it will be really hard to find another one while she can do that easily.

JFL if she's your girlfriend she finds you somewhat attractive. Girls your age aren't looking for betabuxers.

This is all in your warped mind. You need to get off this site and unironically get help.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier and Deleted member 32425
JFL if she's your girlfriend she finds you somewhat attractive. Girls your age aren't looking for betabuxers.

This is all in your warped mind. You need to get off this site and unironically get help.
i was off this site but im lonely now i need some advice on how to get her back

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
i never had and never will have a gf

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and plukee
i was off this site but im lonely now i need some advice on how to get her back
There is no getting her back, boyo. This might sound harsh to hear but as the other dude said there is completely no point in being a pathetic-abused dog. You also have got to understand that multiple things might be putting pressure on her other than the depression:

1) HTN, pretty boys and chadlites are probably hitting her in the dms which makes it very hard to resist specially if you are subhuman compared to them. Remember, they will always compare you to all the other options they have and she more than likely have a few lined up in her dms like every other girl.

2) She will likely have roastie friends that will preach her to "go for the best", "you are a queen" and "never settle for less" aka meaning she should ideally date chad or, as a bare minimum, a chadlite. Again, she will compare you to the available pool of options and feel like she is settling for less. That will make her reconsider and seriously doubt your relationship if you are subhuman.

You should already know these two points will eventually happen if you are blackpilled, there is no winning in this game even after you secured a GF for subhumans and sub5s.

Stay safe and let the blackpill guide you.

Last edited:
There is no getting her back, boyo. This might sound harsh to hear but as the other dude said there is completely no point in being a pathetic-abused dog. You also have got to understand that multiple things might be putting pressure on her other than the depression:

1) HTN, pretty boys and chadlites are probably hitting her in the dms which makes it very hard to resist specially if you are subhuman compared to them. Remember, they will always compare you to all the other options they have and she more than likely have a few lined up in her dms like every other girl.

2) She will likely have roastie friends that will preach her to "go for the best" and "never settle for less" aka meaning she should ideally date chad or, as a bare minimum, a chadlite. Again, she will compare you to the available pool of options and feel like she is settling for less. That will make her reconsider and seriously doubt your relationship if you are subhuman.

You should already know these two points will eventually happen if you are blackpilled, there is no winning in this game even after you secured a GF for subhumans and sub5s. Stay safe and let the blackpill guide you.
I know this... but it hurts so much more than the other girl who done this.
The thing that makes me not give up hope yet, is she said she still loves me. She said she DOES wanna get back together, something the other girl didn't. I am pretty sure there's no other guy involved either.
I really loved her, she made me not worry about my looks so much you know. A girl i could be comfortable with. and we were pretty similar.

there is no winning as a sub5... i just want a girl to love me. i am so jealous of good looking guys, they can easily replace the girl even if she does some dumb shit. and girls usually chase them, so even if they cheat girls would still take them back JFL

Young love NEVER lasts unless super dork christian church volunteer type people get together. It is just something you have to move on from

• So Sad
Fuck. I need some advice guys.
tagging slayers
@Blackgymmax @forevergymcelling @Iasacrko @aBetterMii @Crestfallen95 @TRUE_CEL

I was together with her everyday, she told me everyday that she loves me. She seemed obsessed with me and she's the one who asked for us to be together. I was so happy like never in my life. But things in the past month started getting worse. She started replying slower but she claimed she has depression. All of a sudden she is always busy. I was complaining that to her and she said she cannot be in the relationship anymore.

I was devastated, I begged her to stay with me. The next day she texts me that she wants to try again, let's do something together. But instead she quickly changed her mind and told me she fell out of love but still loves me. ( I am her first boyfriend ).

Now we are on a "break". She said she needs some time to herself and then if it gets better we will be back together. I told her "OK". I am friends with her best friend girl, she only got girl friends. I don't think she's cheating, it might be that I'm too subhuman for her.
Her grandma also died a few months ago, might be a factor to her depression.

I still love her, what should I do?
Only JFL’d because you were tagging slayers and tagged the biggest permavirgin on here (me).

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and Yuno_howitez
I'm just ken, anywhere else I'd be a ten

• +1
To kill yourself cause u dont deserve a girl if you don't have enough blood in your balls to know how to fight for her and save the relationship u sucker let her find a better dick

Are you fucking kidding me I thought you killed yourself

sounds like a BPD girl. You want to stay away from these types of women.

• +1
bro it was 9 months relationship where i thought a girl finally loved me. I know the blackpill is real, i just wanted real love.
It was like in the movies, i bought her flowers and teddy bear. she knitted something for me, it was pure we didn't have sex because she wanted to wait until marriage, but we kissed and cuddled.
She wanted to wait until marriage
Dude no one is getting married anymore, this is an obvious bait
I hope she is not cheating with Tyrone

• +1
She was ugly as fuck anyway

• +1
To kill yourself cause u dont deserve a girl if you don't have enough blood in your balls to know how to fight for her and save the relationship u sucker let her find a better dick
i am fighting for her man wdym im trying my best
Are you fucking kidding me I thought you killed yourself
i wanted to man look at all this fucked up shit happening to me, the only reason i am still alive is my family, they are the only ones who kind of love me.
sounds like a BPD girl. You want to stay away from these types of women.
she did tell me she has BPD. i just took it as a joke. but how can she go happily 9 months and all of a sudden she does this and destroys my whole trust? do you think she will want me back?
She was ugly as fuck anyway
that's what an irl friend told me to comfort me, but to me she was beautiful

i mean my type of girls arent super models, but have u seen my face, i fall in love with what i can kind of get, she was the prettiest girl to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 20399
i am fighting for her man wdym im trying my best

i wanted to man look at all this fucked up shit happening to me, the only reason i am still alive is my family, they are the only ones who kind of love me.

she did tell me she has BPD. i just took it as a joke. but how can she go happily 9 months and all of a sudden she does this and destroys my whole trust? do you think she will want me back?

that's what an irl friend told me to comfort me, but to me she was beautiful

i mean my type of girls arent super models, but have u seen my face, i fall in love with what i can kind of get, she was the prettiest girl to me
Okay so? You’re basically proving that no one here take’s people who have suicidal thoughts here cause they end up not doing it and you had us all feel sorrow for you. Go fuck yourself you twat she deserves to break up with you fucking mongral

• JFL