My girlfriend measured my dick, turned out im 7.5 inches fuark fuark

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
My girlfriend measured my dick after i fucked her today 2 times because it hurted her giga brutally, so she told me my dick is too big, then i told her its just 7 inches its not giga big and that measured 1 year ago and got exactly 7 inch, then she just grabs a tape from nowhere and quickly goes to measure it, i got giga anxiety saying fuark its over, i probably didn't measure right and its 6.5 inch or something.

Turned out being 19.2cm (7.5 inches) :oops::oops::hnghn:

Both of us were giga shocked, I was like wtf??? She even used a tape and not a ruler so she didn't bone press (although im skinny so i would barely gain more from bone pressing)

She measured again 2 times just to be sure and both times got 19cm+ :oops:, fuark fuark fuarkkkkkki i feel like a lion now made my day :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9641, ALP and 14 others
go cheat :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and itorroella9
chad bragging again :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9670, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
F5C8800C 9E4F 4F99 B91A A391C0F0727E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, ALP, sytyl and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, ChristianChad, germanlooks and 18 others
My girlfriend measured my dick after i fucked her today 2 times because it hurted her giga brutally, so she told me my dick is too big, then i told her its just 7 inches its not giga big and that measured 1 year ago and got exactly 7 inch, then she just grabs a tape from nowhere and quickly goes to measure it, i got giga anxiety saying fuark its over, i probably didn't measure right and its 6.5 inch or something.

Both of us were giga shocked, I was like wtf??? She even used a tape and not a ruler so she didn't bone press (although im skinny so i would barely gain more from bone pressing)

She measured again 2 times just to be sure and both times got 19cm+ :oops:, fuark fuark fuarkkkkkki i feel like a lion now made my day :feelsgood:
dickpilled again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ChristianChad, Deleted member 16530 and 2 others
humblebrag.org

i cant tell if this is a @loox parody thread

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, ChristianChad, Constantin Denis and 3 others
Tales.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ALP and Deleted member 16530

Legit happened to me last month.
lmfao

I fucked her for head etc my dick went semi so it wasn’t even fully hard and she takes the measurer and she measures it I was sweating heart racing I was like “fuck it’s over it’s over it’s over it’s over I’m gonna get doxxed for having a SUB 6 when my dicks semi erect…”

needless to say my dick was 6 inches semi erect somehow and she was like “hmmm that’s good no maggot there” I was scared man

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and TsarTsar444
You dickmog me length wise, but I have a fat dick around 5.7 inches in girth. I’m 6.2x5.7. Also how does pussy feel:feelswhy:
Feels good, mogs masturbating hard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Yerico7, ✿👍col and 1 other person
Yea right, fuck off man :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
fuck you nigga, fuck your dick and fuck your girlfriend 😡😡😡
rage GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16986, EverythingMattersCel, ChristianChad and 7 others
You dickmog me length wise, but I have a fat dick around 5.7 inches in girth. I’m 6.2x5.7. Also how does pussy feel:feelswhy:
62A42F27 1412 4B81 A29F 1FC8C58B19C2

Someones gonna rope after reading this. Intense suifuel knowing ill never have this

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Paroxysm, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
i also told my gf i was 7.5 inches and she was like „no you are not“ so i grabbed the meassuring tape and put it on my dick and she was shocked

probably cuz its average girth she didn’t believe it

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Your dream girlfriend*

i also told my gf i was 7.5 inches and she was like „no you are not“ so i grabbed the meassuring tape and put it on my dick and she was shocked

probably cuz its average girth she didn’t believe it
does every girl have a fucking measuring tape in her bedroom?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Toth's thot and Boldandbeautiful
Tales from the mental asylum
Mental Illness Schizophrenia GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16986, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9641 and 3 others

how tall is she?

I measured @Vermilioncore pain. it was huge XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades and Vermilioncore