My girlfriend sent me a text asking me for nudes (both pics and video).

Should I send her my nudes or not?

• Total voters
He’s dating a pajeeta 🤦🏻‍♂️

Nigga you love her but she’s a hoe who’s gonna crave another dick sooner or later
She's only half Indian.
Secondly why would she crave another cock? Do you think she'd dump me for someone better looking and with a better body than me or are they too out of her league?

She's only half Indian.
Secondly why would she crave another cock? Do you think she'd dump me for someone better looking and with a better body than me or are they too out of her league?
She could cheat on you with a ugly mid tier normie. How big is your dick?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
She's only half Indian.
She’s gonna leave you for an uglier dude

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
she already has pics from her new BBC bf and is going to expose you as a little dick as the reason she left you as soon as you send them, only option now is :feelswhy:

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma and Xangsane
She could cheat on you with a ugly mid tier normie. How big is your dick?
Her past boyfriend was 4 psl, slightly chubby, slightly balding and white. He was 5'8 or 9.

My dick? 5.5 inches long, 5.4 inches girth. She says my dick is cutely shaped and has a cute colour to it, and likes the fact I'm circumsized. She likes my "well proportioned and adorable" balls.

She’s gonna leave you for an uglier dude
Really what makes you think that?

This has to be a larp:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
she already has pics from her new BBC bf and is going to expose you as a little dick as the reason she left you as soon as you send them, only option now is :feelswhy:
Wait my dick is below average?
For some reason she focused more on my ass than my cock when we had sex. Heck she kept biting my ass too.

Her past boyfriend was 4 psl, slightly chubby, slightly balding and white. He was 5'8 or 9.

My dick? 5.5 inches long, 5.4 inches girth. She says my dick is cutely shaped and has a cute colour to it, and likes the fact I'm circumsized. She likes my "well proportioned and adorable" balls.

:hnghn: Yeah man gotta be brutally honest she will fuck a ugly dude with horse cock. If she says its adorable means its small.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Jfl at you participating in xangsanes tales
@Biggdink

from one tale teller to another

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: gamma, Xangsane, Chadeep and 1 other person

She dated an uglier guy(s) in past, she’s gonna crave that again

:hnghn: Yeah man gotta be brutally honest she will fuck a ugly dude with horse cock. If she says its adorable means its small.
But she said my erect cock is well proportioned to my body...

Are you sure she's trying to say I have a small cock?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
She dated an uglier guy(s) in past, she’s gonna crave that again
So women wanting "cuter" guys isn't always true, no?

She legit also called me a "sweet innocent boy" while she was spanking and fingering me... And in that vid I sent tonight she said she loved to hear me moaning for mercy and how she loved the sight of my smooth abs contracting as I orgasmed... And the way how my cum landed on my ab cracks

She's a really colourful texter. Had to get off again after she texted me this.

I have never masturbated this often in my life.

Last edited:
  • JFL
But she said my erect cock is well proportioned to my body...

Are you sure she's trying to say I have a small cock?
@Biggdink :hnghn: Bruh He's still blue pilled on dick size.

• +1
Cuck tales

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@Biggdink :hnghn: Bruh He's still blue pilled on dick size.
If she calls me a sweet innocent boy while trying to dominate me what does that mean?

Isn't 5.5 inches above average?

• Hmm...
Reactions: gamma