My girlfriend showed her friends a picture of me and this is what they had to say

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
20230623 215731
20230623 215734

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nope, ROTTING, Sens and 39 others
I’m invisible. No one knows I exist.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 23359
BRUTAL

All girls are whores so she will eventually cheat on you on a night out tho caused by peer pressure from her mates to get w a better looking male

It’s over for you man

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RedRiser, ROTTING, Sens and 17 others
BRUTAL

All girls are whores so she will eventually cheat on you in a night out caused by peer pressure from her mates to get w a better looking male

It’s over for you man
What should i do bro
You seem like a chad

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
What should i do bro
You seem like a chad
You have a few options:

#1Cheat on her so when she cheats on you it doesn’t hurt as bad (don’t recommend tho cheating on gf is bad)

#2Dump her immediately

#3Wait until you get cheated on

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 30679 and 6 others
You have no idea how common is this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, ROTTING, Sens and 18 others
Yeah sure, your french and they write in english, stfu incel no one buys your larps

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 23772 and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
It's over, a woman whose friends don't accept her bf and ridicule him almost always results in the relationship breaking down sooner or later. Small probability she ignores/ditches her friends just for you.
Sorry man, it's doomed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, ROTTING, Deleted member 24459 and 13 others
Just fucking looksmax mf

how ugly are u man @skorp

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
I hope you got this off google images or some meme page for your own sake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, BigBoy and Krakowski
Jesus Christ..... I would've been hanging off a rope 10 milliseconds later.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
are you looksmaxxed? i noticed people make fun more of non-softmaxxed LTN than looksmaxxed LTN
you could always looksmax

F

Last edited:
whores are evil. I feel guys don't do this shit, if you call a dudes girl ugly that's fighting words I dunno tho im not nt enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 30477, aBetterMii and 3 others
what do you look like

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Brutal boyo, they just seeded the thought of ending the relationship in her mind

Hope it works out for you though

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin and Deleted member 23359
its better than lying tbh

• +1
You have a few options:

#1Cheat on her so when she cheats on you it doesn’t hurt as bad (don’t recommend tho cheating on gf is bad)

#2Dump her immediately

#3Wait until you get cheated on
This because it's pretty much over.

Foids get really sensitive when looks of their bf is commented negatively. Even if she liked you in the first place, negative reinforcement from her whore friends will make her embarrased to walk in public with you and she is looking for exit strategy.

Be prepared for everything. I think cheating on her would be the most satisfying option as you will get revenge on her and her piece of shit friends.
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RedRiser, Sub0, aBetterMii and 1 other person
whores are evil. I feel guys don't do this shit, if you call a dudes girl ugly that's fighting words I dunno tho im not nt enough
They have no sense of dignity, honor or respent and they have 0 prudence in what they say as they never faced consequneces for their actions or words in their whorish lives.

For subhumans
nah
even MTNs get absolutely eviscerated in groupchats
Hell even fucking HTNs would depending on the girls looks level
sometimes they even do this shit to get their lick back (ie: you always said my bf was ugly, then I'm gonna be super critical of your next bf)
Groupchats are fucking brutal, they're gonna nitpick the shit out of you and they're gonna remind that bitch that she "could do better"

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 30477, aBetterMii and 4 others
You have no idea how common is this
shold tell him it happened to me before

OP don't be cortisol spiked, you legit need to look like giga chad in pictures in able to not be called ugly, it's not even a cope jfl

• +1
Reactions: Reformed and khvirgin
shold tell him it happened to me before

OP don't be cortisol spiked, you legit need to look like giga chad in pictures in able to not be called ugly, it's not even a cope jfl
@skorp should say “i posted your pic in the groupchat” and then he should her a screenshot of a fake chat of some psl users autisticly nitpicking and eviscerating her

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
You said you were chad tbh

@skorp should say “i posted your pic in the groupchat” and then he should her a screenshot of a fake chat of some psl users autisticly nitpicking and eviscerating her
To who

To your gf
Do you have a groupchat with friends?
THIS SHIT IS A LARP G
i thought everyone knew jfl, these screenshts been going viral on instagram for ages

lol this happened to me once i saw the DM's of this 18 yr old slut she was sending someone else about how ugly i was, absolutely brutal

• JFL
kek it never fails to amaze me how brutal girls are when they think the guy won't know holy fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477 and Deleted member 23359
THIS SHIT IS A LARP G
i thought everyone knew jfl, these screenshts been going viral on instagram for ages
Doesnt change the fact that youre an abused deformed ltn dog who watches andrew tate

Lmao

What an idiot

IGNORED

THIS SHIT IS A LARP G
Damn i need to reverse search even chats?

• JFL
Demonic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477
Altho the pics are larp everyone should know that this is absolutely really how many many many girls are like and what everyone is saying so far advice wise is true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477 and Reformed
Nigger I believed it, I hope Andrew tate gets butt rapped in prison