My girlfriend showed her friends a picture of me and this is what they had to say

Ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
are you looksmaxxed? i noticed people make fun more of non-softmaxxed LTN than looksmaxxed LTN
you could always looksmax
How are you telling a ltn to looksmax when ur mtn and wont even looksmax
Because “its over for you”

she sent it to you to humiliate you dude, why else would she send this to you. She wanted to make you feel like shit

the only reason she typed "get off my baby" is BECAUSE SHE WAS GONNA SEND IT TO YOU AND WANTED TO ACT LIKE SHE WASNT INTENTIONALLY HUMILATING YOU

if not she wouldve been honest. fucking christ hoes are evil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 23359 and Deleted member 30477
would you send your girlfriend some shit like this? never in a million fucking years

what else besides "this is gonna make him feel like shit haha" could she have possibly be thinking

dude break up with this slut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 23359 and Deleted member 30477
no lobotomy for your face
E961787D 85FC 46A9 AF77 244927CD847A

would you send your girlfriend some shit like this? never in a million fucking years

what else besides "this is gonna make him feel like shit haha" could she have possibly be thinking

dude break up with this slut
This thread is larp jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
whores are evil. I feel guys don't do this shit, if you call a dudes girl ugly that's fighting words I dunno tho im not nt enough
Past a certain age most guys don't gaf if their boy had am ugly gf. If anything it relieves them of competing with him and they'll gaslight you into thinking she's amazing for you (because if you're with an ugly gf they see you as lower than them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
can't belive so many fell for this larp jfl

You have no idea how common is this
It’s common to subhumans. Muh just be NT bro so you would end up being a laughing stock

@St.TikTokcel @Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and St.TikTokcel
It’s common to subhumans. Muh just be NT bro so you would end up being a laughing stock

@St.TikTokcel @Blackgymmax
do you think my girlfriend love me

do you think my girlfriend love me
Probs yes since at least she was defending you and didn’t say “at least he has nice personality”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359