My girlfriend told me that if I had seen this man in real life, I would have straightened up.

Perfectumbrain

Perfectumbrain

Banned
D0369714121565c9334e1b6b08a5216f
Cd91509dc15c4090a110b9f453a9c334

Robert Pattinson

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
xD
holes opinions are meant to be taken with a grain of salt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Tallooksmaxxer and currylightskin
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Perfectumbrain
from chadlite to HTN without his hair, fuarrrk

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTierNormie, zeke714, Deprived and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain and TrestIsBest
  • +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain and Deleted member 19551
Based, even though you look like a monster/demon.
nigga why do u care about looks so much? also how do i look like a monster or demon

What would you rate him? Legit looks like a HTN/Chadlite with good coloring and bruxism
Mid-tier Chad in regards to PSL overall. Only people who mog him are supermodels and Stepanov/Hexum/Bomer.

He would be a gigachad in any real life scenario. If he stepped foot on any college looking like this:

Actors robert pattinson actor boy brown hair hd wallpaper preview

He would be fucking a different girl every night while the computer science incel next door is popping 30 mg of melatonin wearing noise canceling headsets every night so he can get some sleep.

Jfl at thinking a Chadlite would get this sort of reception as soon as he walks into a room.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 14774 and 1 other person
Mid-tier Chad in regards to PSL overall. Only people who mog him are supermodels and Stepanov/Hexum/Bomer.

He would be a gigachad in any real life scenario. If he stepped foot on any college looking like this:

View attachment 1686738

He would be fucking a different girl every night while the computer science incel next door is popping 30 mg of melatonin wearing noise canceling headsets every night so he can get some sleep.
He rarely looks that good tho. Watch interviews of him. I'd say he was weak chad during his prime clean shaven (his appeal due to twilight was giga chad tho) and now he's a strong chadlite

He rarely looks that good tho. Watch interviews of him. I'd say he was weak chad during his prime clean shaven (his appeal due to twilight was giga chad tho) and now he's a strong chadlite

He's like 36 now. Still a gigachad and can pull college girls when he doesn't have a boomer dad-tier haircut:

Chaddd

nigga why do u care about looks so much? also how do i look like a monster or demon
Ok i've said this a few times so let's put this to rest. Do you not see how you look demonic in the following pictures?

Im not saying you don't have the looks to get bitches, it's just you got nightmare fuel aesthetics.

He's 6'0.5
His Halo makes him seem much taller. If you asked the random girl how tall he is they probably would say taller than 6'0.5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
He looks ugly with buzzcut hair is so legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
OH HELL NO :lul:

Okay at least I know you're trolling.
nah im fr im just the average gtuy u see working at the deli or at a walmart id say my facve is pretty notmal looking to girls but its average so i cant get girls they want unique chads

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88