My girlfriends bull is going to renew my blacked subscription!

K

Kamui

Inactive
Follow up to this post
I told my gf about the situation with my mom and she got her bull to handle it, I’m so glad I have him as a friend in my life

My gfs bull also said he’ll buy me a few new games for my Nintendo switch if I offer to do all the chores in my gfs house for him and help me record his private videos with her!

Today is a great day
the sopranos smoking GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, nope, kebab and 12 others
Good job cuck
Can I have a turn with your gf?

That’s what my gfs bull looks like!
The bull is HIV positive

I’ve been rock hard since I found out. My wife is currently pregnant and the idea that only a thin bit of latex prevents his supercharged POZZED load from infecting my wife and her baby is the most erotic thing ever!

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 30679 and Kamui
The bull is HIV positive

I’ve been rock hard since I found out. My wife is currently pregnant and the idea that only a thin bit of latex prevents his supercharged POZZED load from infecting my wife and her baby is the most erotic thing ever!
Man this reply makes me so fucking horny, my pants are literally drenched!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and shabby890
Let me cuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Let me cuck you
Are you a Tyrone? If not then sorry, I only let true pure blooded KANGZ get the pleasure and immense luxury of penetrating my gf

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Are you a Tyrone? If not then sorry, I only let true pure blooded KANGZ get the pleasure and immense luxury of penetrating my gf
I'm a spic

I saw this post somewhere on reddit where this woman cucked her husband and her husband has never had sex with her and she has over 8 babies with different men and the husband is not the father to any of them.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, wishIwasSalludon and Kamui
I saw this post somewhere on reddit where this woman cucked her husband and her husband has never had sex with her and she has over 8 babies with different men and the husband is not the father to any of them.
Sounds like @moggathon fantasy

bullshit

• JFL
My gfs bull also said he’ll buy me a few new games for my Nintendo switch if I offer to do all the chores in my gfs house for him and help me record his private videos with her!
mine took my ps5 recently and i cant play anything 😭

• So Sad
Haha bud, no worries i will give it back if you do some chores in the house
Ahhh ahhj im right now cumming into you mom ahh , i gonna cum into her pussy and breed many children with her raawrr * alphaa noisee *

Good bitch do suckie suckie on me dickie die dick!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shabby890, Skywalker and Mainstream
Haha bud, no worries i will give it back if you do some chores in the house
i will cook something for you....can i have it back....i promise i will not make a tiny bit of noise, sir....

i will cook something for you....can i have it back....i promise i will not make a tiny bit of noise, sir....
Hahahaha no worries bud, i will give it back

but.. NO NOISES, im doing something very important in the room with you mom

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Ahh yess ahhh good bitch good *slap sound* more more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back