my goal is to reach the looks level required to be toxic, yet still keep girls around

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
the amount of times i failed getting into an LTR just because i made my personality and views very clear to some toilets is alarming.
it is over 6 i think (sounds low, but these are all girls i had long long conversations with, and all could have ended in a relationship)

i havent even mentioned the short lived ones where they just disappear after learning im a fatphobic bigot trump supporter)

these traits include:
me despising whores
me thinking females are inferior to men
me wanting to be very controlling in the relationship
me being sometimes kind and sometimes rude (toilets are actually annoying as fuck, they can make me angry in a second)

the fact that none of those 6 girls stayed with me obviously tells me that im nowhere near good looking enough to run dark triad game

and i am not going to settle for some random fucking whore and be a good little beta boyfriend to her after shes tired of riding the cock carousel

im either gonna have a relationship the exact way i want, or i am gonna die alone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, Good_Little_Goy, Timelessbrah and 10 others
DN RD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6789
U r a twink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Hero of the Imperium, Mouthbreath and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 5912, Danish_Retard and 5 others
high t mogger mentality ngl

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
bro you have no idea on how to run dark triad game

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
bro you have no idea on how to run dark triad game
you dont "run" it you retard, you become gl enough and act as your true self; eg say whatever you truly desire because there will be no consequences anyway

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: johncruz12345, Timelessbrah, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Now u got it come pull up nig

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
can only do that if you're 6'2 + dom/masc look

the amount of times i failed getting into an LTR just because i made my personality and views very clear to some toilets is alarming.
it is over 6 i think (sounds low, but these are all girls i had long long conversations with, and all could have ended in a relationship)

i havent even mentioned the short lived ones where they just disappear after learning im a fatphobic bigot trump supporter)

these traits include:
me despising whores
me thinking females are inferior to men
me wanting to be very controlling in the relationship
me being sometimes kind and sometimes rude (toilets are actually annoying as fuck, they can make me angry in a second)

the fact that none of those 6 girls stayed with me obviously tells me that im nowhere near good looking enough to run dark triad game

and i am not going to settle for some random fucking whore and be a good little beta boyfriend to her after shes tired of riding the cock carousel

im either gonna have a relationship the exact way i want, or i am gonna die alone
Legit bro I hate that I have to wear a fake mask with girls if I was Gandy or O’pry level I could be as abusive as I want

• +1
Reactions: PYT
you dont "run" it you retard, you become gl enough and act as your true self; eg say whatever you truly desire because there will be no consequences anyway
dark triad is based on double moral and hypocrisy, not treating the foid like trash all the time in a very autistic way cuz she will leave you in a second

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and hebbewem
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Thats BS youre gona attract shallow stupid girls that spread their legs for attention

I’m quite “toxic” to my gf and I think she seems more into me than if I wasn’t. Although tbh me being “toxic” is me getting pissed off because I don’t put up with a lot of bs she gives.
Basically I act really nice sometimes and kinda loving, other times I act really pissed off at her and don’t answer her msgs.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and karbo
Thats BS youre gona attract shallow stupid girls that spread their legs for attention
calling females 'shallow' is possibly the biggest cope on planet earth. every single female is shallow
humanity is shallow as a whole

you dodged a bullet, she only goes for looks anyway
wow another girl rejected you? another bullet dodged! you've never had a relationship because you look fucking disgusting? you're great at dodging bullets, so many shallow women dont want a 5'3 man. just keep dodging bullets until you shoot yourself in the head

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 6789, Jagged0 and 1 other person
need to reach this

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and karbo
tbh I was toxic as fuck with my ex. I told her numerous times I hate gays, dykes, and trannies. Even told her I hated chinese people and certain races.

Would constantly tell her if she got fat I'd dump her and she was still on my cawk. It's like she didn't care.
20201003 215029

if a girl truly finds you attractive she won't give a fuck about what you say or how you act

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Mexicanboi and Jagged0
tbh I was toxic as fuck with my ex. I told her numerous times I hate gays, dykes, and trannies. Even told her I hated chinese people and certain races.

Would constantly tell her if she got fat I'd dump her and she was still on my cawk. It's like she didn't care.View attachment 713071
if a girl truly finds you attractive she won't give a fuck about what you say or how you act
Based

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and PYT
calling females 'shallow' is possibly the biggest cope on planet earth. every single female is shallow
humanity is shallow as a whole

you dodged a bullet, she only goes for looks anyway
wow another girl rejected you? another bullet dodged! you've never had a relationship because you look fucking disgusting? you're great at dodging bullets, so many shallow women dont want a 5'3 man. just keep dodging bullets until you shoot yourself in the head
Absloute paragraph
Keep writing novel for me

You are an emotionally stunted psl baboon and I laugh at your brain

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Im thinking dark triad is a meme tbh

kill yourselves retarded faggots
i'd dox you both if i was mod
didn't someone find your insta in that post about your instagram jfl? talking about doxxing people jfl