My God

noobs

noobs

Kraken
prelude; i wrote this a couple weeks ago, was talking to someone and they led me to impulsively post it here

God created the universe, and is all good. Thus, what God desires exists. Good is defined as what works in the parameters created by God. Thus, everything that works has an aspect of truth applicable and thus good. Works that reflect truth succeed, so what works best is good. Absolutely everything that benefits you is holy, this includes misinformation.

If God does not exist, then he exist as a parameter who becomes real for your own good.

The church, and all religion is man-made. The oral texts and traditions passed were not perfect and used for personal gain. If we believe God spoke to the Jews, a game of telephone which had power weighted, ensued. God can only be seen by absolute truths. The slavery out of Egypt and the gift of Jesus could have been bestowed by God. We cannot absolutely prove this. Men should not hold up images, images which they hold should hold them.

The church has been a place of evil; A place to justify quasi-truths into absolute meanings. The church has held power, and led to power struggles. These power struggles were caused by the wealth provided to the church.

TLDR

-Good is what works
-Religion is fake, god is real
-Some principles from all theocratic thought can be weighted, they all describe the same thing, but only within reason

@Bomber517 @Imretarded? @cromagnon @castizo @wishIwasSalludon @WhoTookVendetta @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, ey88 and Imretarded?
Christ is King

• +1
Reactions: mtblover101 and noobs
IMG 6804

• +1
Reactions: ProBono and 97baHater
tldr?

• +1
Reactions: noobs and WhoTookVendetta
You can live in heaven, but just on earth and in a state of constant euphoria. Humans around 5000+ years ago did so. Jews created all religion and want you to believe heaven is place you go to when you die when heaven is right here with you, and you can get there very easily

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
You can live in heaven, but just on earth and in a state of constant euphoria. Humans around 5000+ years ago did so. Jews created all religion and want you to believe heaven is place you go to when you die when heaven is right here with you, and you can get there very easily
Heaven is real. The holy Spirit is real. God is real. There is no reason to hate.

if you try to be hedonist the enjoyment from pleasure will be neutral since your baseline of feeling happpy is relative to your enjoyment level, causing your graph of enjoyment to inverse
if you are incel this will happen in inverse

even if you life improved over time for the rest of your life after you die you are neutral causing the enjoyment / time ratio to be 0 ultimately

everyone and everything is neutral in all ways

the natural state of living is abosolute neutrality, its why people who are volatile in their lives whether it be emotions or fruit, arent fruitful
i doubt the existence of heaven and hell, feeling good is impossible no matter the situation on earth

i treat heaven and hell as a theoretical best and worst point of life, not weighted by feeling though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
feeling good is impossible no matter the situation on earth
Sounds like a you problem

It's diet by the way. That's the #1 way "jews" or whoever rules the world controls your mental is diet. Nothing comes close to it

• +1
Reactions: noobs
@übermog
the truth: god is real, jesus is god, the father is god, the holy spirit is god, all are truly to 100% god, jesus is not the father, the father is not the holy spirit, the holy spirit is not jesus (jesus and the son and the lamb are all the same), god is eternal, perfect and rightghous or however thats spelled, since god is perfect, he doesnt change, god is static, god is always the same, god created the world, then humans and then adam, (the aryans are the descendants of adam and eve, the other ,,humans,, on this world arent, thats what i believe but im not entirely sure), so god created the world and this world is also static, no evolution etc, but then sin happened and the creation began to go its own way, evolution was born

the truth: god is real, jesus is god, the father is god, the holy spirit is god, all are truly to 100% god, jesus is not the father, the father is not the holy spirit, the holy spirit is not jesus (jesus and the son and the lamb are all the same), god is eternal, perfect and rightghous or however thats spelled, since god is perfect, he doesnt change, god is static, god is always the same, god created the world, then humans and then adam, (the aryans are the descendants of adam and eve, the other ,,humans,, on this world arent, thats what i believe but im not entirely sure), so god created the world and this world is also static, no evolution etc, but then sin happened and the creation began to go its own way, evolution was born
the rest is in the link i send you and in the kjv cambridge bible