MY GOODBYE THREAD (EXPOSING A FAGGOT NIGGER)

@Monk mirin monkmaxxed
Suspended%20by%20wires,%20Chinese%20artist%20Li%20Wei%20performs%20in%20the%20sky%20%20at%20La%20Villette%20in%20Paris

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699 and Deleted member 11053
He's blasian.
im not blasian wtf. I literally never claimed that. Literally also never revealed my nationality too. Literally all of u are guessing shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, RAITEIII and goat2x
im not blasian wtf. I literally never claimed that. Literally also never revealed my nationality too. Literally all of u are guessing shit
But you said the N word? Bad move.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbuSAF, Be_ConfidentBro, WadlowMaxxing and 4 others
Giphy 5

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
gays are allowed now @Proex lock this thread

Threads like these are why zoomers don't belong here ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
lol what
he back in a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
But what the fuck does requesting ban achieve you retard?

He can still leak your info whether your banned or not.

Low iq impulsive move you're just gonna request unban in a day I dunno why you would request ban.
unbanned now cuz of u.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 5189
i'm caging so hard rn. why do people worry so much about having their addresses leaked?
bro he can just leak my address and stuff I said and my social life is ruined and ill probably get beat up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Copeful
Broex wants u guys to know that the only asian feature he has is the epicanthal fold.

He does not associate with asians.

He is actually part of the latino squad!!!! :D :D :D

View attachment 885934
ouuu, ernesto!! :cool::cool::cool:
i dont have epicanthic folds dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
>oooof wowzers this thread didnt age well
797474-af5cb3b6543ddc296b324a11b5b07b7d.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3990, Copeful and 1 other person
1608795852256.png

Attachments

• 1608795852256.png
    1608795852256.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 147
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 561 and Deleted member 6723
dude I know you are 14 and IP grabbing is easy af chill out dude
he has my full address confirmed by his friend.

Jfl at him for trusting someone. He lied saying he doesnt know its my address, he does know it is mine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 8608
Mars

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Tbh, you're the most toxic user I have seen on this site so...
Giphy 10

And, it's funny that the most arrogant are always those who are not even adults, you're just 14 and you're on here :lul:

Where are your parents who the fuck are your parents

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 10696, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
  • +1
dude think about it, he is 14... when I was 14 I was playing gta all day long
When I was 14, I was travelling around the world with my family for 1 year. My life at that age mogs his so much.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 561 and Deleted member 8608
When I was 14, I was travelling around the world with my family for 1 year. My life at that age mogs his so much.
bro theres covid dumbass

• +1
bro theres covid dumbass
Even if there was no pandemic, if your parents are too poor, too busy or too boring to make you travel a lot, then it's not going to happen, if you're really 14 and not larping, then you can't travel alone until you're at least 18 unless you get your parents' permission because until you reach the age of 18, you are not allowed to leave and go do what you want, you're still just a child. Even if you wanted to do sex tourism, you couldn't, and anyways, it's not like you'd meet girls your age there and most women don't want to have sex with a small child.

Even if there was no pandemic, if your parents are too poor, too busy or too boring to make you travel a lot, then it's not going to happen, if you're really 14 and not larping, then you can't travel alone until you're at least 18 unless you get your parents' permission because until you reach the age of 18, you are not allowed to leave and go do what you want, you're still just a child. Even if you wanted to do sex tourism, you couldn't, and anyways, it's not like you'd meet girls your age there and most women don't want to have sex with a small child.
bro im not incel. Im not like stuck in my basement 24/7 wtf bro im only here like 1-2 hours a day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 4430
Proex was born in 2006, let that sink in.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
time online isnt accurate. my device can track the time i use in .me
It is accurate, mine has been rising slowly to 20 days. And besides, you do have 10 000 posts, that would mean that you should have been posting at least around 48 posts per day within 1-2 hours if you were only on here for 1-2 hours every day like you claim but that is not actually possible unless you were shitposting like @Ritalincel during the entire time

It is accurate, mine has been rising slowly to 20 days. And besides, you do have 10 000 posts, that would mean that you should have been posting at least around 48 posts per day within 1-2 hours if you were only on here for 1-2 hours every day like you claim.
no bro, it isnt accurate ive had this tested jfl. I post very frequently just look at my postings section in my profile

• +1
no bro, it isnt accurate ive had this tested jfl. I post very frequently just look at my postings section in my profile
My point is that you have been on here for way longer than 1-2 hours per day. You've only been here for 2.5 months more than me and you have over 3 times the amount of posts that I have, and I have been extremely active except for 1 month where I didn't use the site at all. Of course, you could claim that it's because my posts are way longer, but even then your story doesn't make sense, because if you spent only 1-2 hours per day, your post count would be closer to 3000 or 4000 at most like other users who only spend 1-2 hours per day.
Also, I don't live in my parents' basement, and I highly doubt that you'll move out at 18 and it's not a competition.

My point is that you have been on here for way longer than 1-2 hours per day. You've only been here for 2.5 months more than me and you have over 3 times the amount of posts that I have, and I have been extremely active except for 1 month where I didn't use the site at all. Of course, you could claim that it's because my posts are way longer, but even then your story doesn't make sense, because if you spent only 1-2 hours per day, your post count would be closer to 3000 or 4000 at most like other users who only spend 1-2 hours per day.
Also, I don't live in my parents' basement, and I highly doubt that you'll move out at 18 and it's not a competition.
jfl bro its simple I post very frequently.

And the 1-2 hours a day only contain when im online. Doesnt take into consideration when im out sometimes for like a couple minutes for something else.

• +1
JFL 14 yo coming to this place, at this point you are literally begging to be doxxed.

• Ugh..
Bump :feelsautistic:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: brainded and Deleted member 9072
i remember reading this shit and laughing my asshole off when i was still a lurker jfl

tenor.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6963

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels