My goodbyes

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
Wish the best for you niggas but imma have to go. I dont enjoy talking to the niggas i was staying for. So this is my .org funeral for this account. gonna miss some of you geezers but the only thing i use this forum for now is just validation which im sure is annoying for yall and i need to stop doing that.

See yall in gandy heaven

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, sudanguy, ascension and 12 others
Bye mr.president cya tomorrow I'll miss u

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lemonnz, ascension and 2 others
Goodbye, Mr. President
Salute Aye Aye Captain GIF

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
see you tomorrow brudda

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy and moggathon
Take care

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Did u find Gunnersup

1 more Nordic to go, 1 more Indian to join

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, lemonnz, Egyptianmogger and 4 others
Wish the best for you niggas but imma have to go. I dont enjoy talking to the niggas i was staying for. So this is my .org funeral for this account. gonna miss some of you geezers but the only thing i use this forum for now is just validation which im sure is annoying for yall and i need to stop doing that.

See yall in gandy heaven
Goodbye may god be with you and have a good one

• Love it
Reactions: Mr. President
forever? r u deleting??

up to u ofc but no need to leave just cuz you ur not looksmaxxing no more, i used this site for ages without looksmaxxing just cuz i viewed it as more of a social media platform/fun interactive site

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Mr. President
up to u ofc but no need to leave just cuz you ur not looksmaxxing no more, i used this site for ages without looksmaxxing just cuz i viewed it as more of a social media platform/fun interactive site

I just use this as a type of social media to talk to fellow blackpillers, autists

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and yeeyeeslayer
im actually looksmaxxing even harder now because i know i can win. I fumbled a stacylite yesterday and i will never forgive myself. cant let that happen again and my game is trash too. im completely reliant on looks as a hook combined with low inhib

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and yeeyeeslayer
I just use this as a type of social media to talk to fellow blackpillers, autists
💯

and it doesn't even need to consume your life if ur somewhat of a disciplined person, like i still study for hours everyday and do everything i need to do like hobbies/hanging out/social events while still rotting and the way i do it is by limiting my usage to about an hour a day.

the key is moderation

• +1
Reactions: ascension
💯

and it doesn't even need to consume your life if ur somewhat of a disciplined person, like i still study for hours everyday and do everything i need to do like hobbies/hanging out/social events while still rotting and the way i do it is by limiting my usage to about an hour a day.

the key is moderation
A4289971 4807 4DE8 B2A6 F78B091E6A08
Proof of stacylite

• Love it
  • Woah
im actually looksmaxxing even harder now because i know i can win.
all the best bro you got this 🤝
I fumbled a stacylite yesterday and i will never forgive myself.
im sorry to hear that, its fine bro there's no shortage of great girls out there
cant let that happen again and my game is trash too.
that just comes with practise, the more you talk/socialize with girls (and ppl in general) the better ur NT/social game will be

• +1
Im so sad bout it

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
  • +1
  • +1
she's pretty but there's millions of pretty girls out there its fine lol, + use it as motivation to ascend harder
Its torture, I tasted it i was so close but we will win. I just need a haircut ironically and gym harder

• JFL
Its torture, I tasted it i was so close but we will win. I just need a haircut ironically and gym harder
she looks like breckie hill bro brutal :forcedsmile:

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|