my goodlooking "friend" is calling me a pedo behind my back

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
he asked if i thought 16 year olds are attractive and he told me to be honest and i said yes. then he said you should keep that opinion to yourself because people will not like hearing that as if he was caring about my well being or some shit. i told him he could tell anyone for all i care, i dont give a fuck and im not ashamed of my opinion. then when he was with my bro he called me a pedo behind my back. jfl at this prettyboy soyboy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 21146 and 42 others
@personalityinkwell @TraumatisedOgre

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Lmao, MusicMaxxingMidget and 3 others
@personalityinkwell @TraumatisedOgre
Some people base their opinions on laws and social media. 18 is the universal age for adulthood on the internet so many people take it literally and think fully developed 16 year olds are "childreN".

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Toth's thot and 8 others
will you act violent towards him

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 4797, Butthurt Dweller and 4 others
Some people base their opinions on laws and social media. 18 is the universal age for adulthood on the internet so many people take it literally and think fully developed 16 year olds are "childreN".
he thinks anyone below 20 is a underdeveloped kid jfl at his soyboy ideas
will you act violent towards him
he is taller than me with better frame and weighs more than me. he could kick my ass if he wanted to but i wont go down without a fight if push comes to shove.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ascendedd, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 5746 and 7 others

he is taller than me with better frame and weighs more than me. he could kick my ass if he wanted to but i wont go down without a fight if push comes to shove.
can u list his stats for me bro

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Gengar

Even though I disagree with you
You should never say controversial things out loud

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 6113 and 5 others
he was giving you an example. he's looking out for you tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 6113 and Gengar
what a fucking faggot

you should find 16 year olds that are hot and show him pictures, i guarantee he will find them attractive. say they are 18 and ask him if they are hot, and watch him say yes.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6113 and 4 others
can u list his stats for me bro
of course bro. he is pakistani but often mistaken for being moroccan due to phenotype. he is 185cm tall, he has a decent frame and he looks like a young zayn malik with sunnah beard. some upper eyelid exposure which adds to prettyboyness. he has wheat-ish skin color, rose-red cheeks, brown-greenish eyes and a very dark shade of brown hair color thats not really black when you look at it. when he was cleanshaven and in his teens my tyronelite friend secretly took candid of him and sent it to a girl who was older than the pakistani and she started simping hard for him, wanted tyronelite with green eyes to give pakistani guy her number. she even called him one time but he hung up after she said nothing. hes also been cold approached in the sense that random girls in groups said hi to him. he lifemogs me hard though. commits zina with prostitutes though but was wahabbimaxxed before - which ironically came after he already committed zina with prostitutes.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 3299
People used to give their daughters as wives at the age of 13 even in the west till the 19th century

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and isis_Bleach
what a fucking faggot

you should find 16 year olds that are hot and show him pictures, i guarantee he will find them attractive. say they are 18 and ask him if they are hot, and watch him say yes.
Have you done this to people you know irl!

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

Even at 17 when I was bluepilled I thought it was ludicrous that older men finding girls my age attractive were "pedophiles". I could tell that they were attracted to fully developed girls. Imagine faking that you aren't attracted to teenage girls cause you're that cucked.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4797, Lmao and 1 other person
of course bro. he is pakistani but often mistaken for being moroccan due to phenotype. he is 185cm tall, he has a decent frame and he looks like a young zayn malik with sunnah beard. some upper eyelid exposure which adds to prettyboyness. he has wheat-ish skin color, rose-red cheeks, brown-greenish eyes and a very dark shade of brown hair color thats not really black when you look at it. when he was cleanshaven and in his teens my tyronelite friend secretly took candid of him and sent it to a girl who was older than the pakistani and she started simping hard for him, wanted tyronelite with green eyes to give pakistani guy her number. she even called him one time but he hung up after she said nothing. hes also been cold approached in the sense that random girls in groups said hi to him. he lifemogs me hard though. commits zina with prostitutes though but was wahabbimaxxed before - which ironically came after he already committed zina with prostitutes.
sunnah beard and still commits zina? astagfirullah
jfl at least commmit it with some gf not prostitute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and Gengar
Even though I disagree with you
You should never say controversial things out loud
i see no reason to conceal my true opinions as theres nothing to be ashamed of. i can hit him back real hard if i want to but i wont (since i dont wanna cause a scene)
he was giving you an example. he's looking out for you tbh
nope hes not looking out for me, he complains about my bro and i behind our backs, tries to humiliate my bro by showing older videos of him which were on youtube which he didnt want others to see etc. hes trying to impress this polish meathead gangster type but he doesnt know that the polish guy is telling us all this and the polish guy thinks hes a real bitchboy for being this way, trying to impress others that he just met because he thinks theyre cool (him) and dragging others down hes known since childhood (my bro and i). jfl apparently hes depressed but im not gonna stoop as low and even mention it though i know he would not have done the same
what a fucking faggot

indeed, you should read my response above to alwayshavequestions to see what kind of person he is. he is very cunning. i lost all respect i had for him lol. and btw no he would say that its wrong etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
I just meant his height and weight bro but this works too thank u brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Gengar
send pic of him bhai jfl

• +1
i see no reason to conceal my true opinions as theres nothing to be ashamed of. i can hit him back real hard if i want to but i wont (since i dont wanna cause a scene)

nope hes not looking out for me, he complains about my bro and i behind our backs, tries to humiliate my bro by showing older videos of him which were on youtube which he didnt want others to see etc. hes trying to impress this polish meathead gangster type but he doesnt know that the polish guy is telling us all this and the polish guy thinks hes a real bitchboy for being this way, trying to impress others that he just met because he thinks theyre cool (him) and dragging others down hes known since childhood (my bro and i). jfl apparently hes depressed but im not gonna stoop as low and even mention it though i know he would not have done the same

indeed, you should read my response above to alwayshavequestions to see what kind of person he is. he is very cunning. i lost all respect i had for him lol. and btw no he would say that its wrong etc.
I get what you mean but sometimes it’s best just to leave it

• +1
sunnah beard and still commits zina? astagfirullah
jfl at least commmit it with some gf not prostitute
he even asked a moroccan prostitute if she could wear hijab for him while they would have sex and she said no she wouldnt do that, jfl. yeah this dude is a really weird case but ive known him since childhood and our parents are close family friends so i dont wanna ruin the relationship lol. and no i think committing zina with gf is just as bad tbh, no difference to me as it is islamically speaking so.
Even at 17 when I was bluepilled I thought it was ludicrous that older men finding girls my age attractive were "pedophiles". I could tell that they were attracted to fully developed girls. Imagine faking that you aren't attracted to teenage girls cause you're that cucked.
yeah i told him that guys lie and are attracted to (developed) teens as well and he said no hed be turned off immediately if he discovered someone he thought was hot was actually underage. jfl at the cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
no, in the experiment, say, "are these 18 year olds hot". and show him pics of hot 16 year olds. he won't know they're 16, so he will say "yes". then you tell him that they are 16
You seemed to have done so
Because I can ensure you if you had you would be arrested
i would be arrested for something you think I already did?

• +1
send pic of him bhai jfl
i dont have a pic of him but i used to have one on my phone, it was a candid a friend took without him knowing and sent it to a chick who ended up simping hard for him. i sent that same pic in a group chat once to non-blackpilled white guys and wanna know their reaction was? they said "wow" (they were literally in awe of his good looks jfl)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 9072
he even asked a moroccan prostitute if she could wear hijab for him while they would have sex and she said no she wouldnt do that, jfl. yeah this dude is a really weird case but ive known him since childhood and our parents are close family friends so i dont wanna ruin the relationship lol. and no i think committing zina with gf is just as bad tbh, no difference to me as it is islamically speaking so.

yeah i told him that guys lie and are attracted to (developed) teens as well and he said no hed be turned off immediately if he discovered someone he thought was hot was actually underage. jfl at the cope.
yeah just as bad with a gf

but this nigga is stooping low with prostitutes

• +1
no, in the experiment, say, "are these 18 year olds hot". and show him pics of hot 16 year olds. he won't know they're 16, so he will say "yes". then you tell him that they are 16

i would be arrested for something you think I already did?
I meant to say you seemed to have not done it .
Believe me going out in public and saying you want to fuck underage girls will get you arrested

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Gengar
i dont have a pic of him but i used to have one on my phone, it was a candid a friend took without him knowing and sent it to a chick who ended up simping hard for him. i sent that same pic in a group chat once to non-blackpilled white guys and wanna know their reaction was? they said "wow" (they were literally in awe of his good looks jfl)
what would you rate him psl wise?

• +1
I meant to say you seemed to have not done it .
Believe me going out in public and saying you want to fuck underage girls will get you arrested
oh in public, no jfl

a few years ago though, i showed my friend a snapchat of faith schroder when she was 16, and he was like "thats a hot 16 year old"

but in terms of announcing it publicly of course not. i'll keep that to myself

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 756
yeah just as bad with a gf

but this nigga is stooping low with prostitutes
yeah jfl i dont get it either when he can easily slay, i see girls mirin him in the streets when im with him. also he kept asking me what my dicksize is, he assumes i have a big one and he doesnt know i actually do dickmog him but i dont wanna say because i have ghairat (i only say it here because my face isnt posted here so you dont know who i am tbh)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
my wizard theory:

good looking guys (some, not all) won't completely respect you unless you are at their looks level or above

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Gengar
oh in public, no jfl

a few years ago though, i showed my friend a snapchat of faith schroder when she was 16, and he was like "thats a hot 16 year old"

but in terms of announcing it publicly of course not. i'll keep that to myself
It’s interesting because sexual liberation always steers clear of the age of consent.
Are you into literature much? The beats movement in the 60s and 70s talked a lot about this topic

• +1
yeah jfl i dont get it either when he can easily slay, i see girls mirin him in the streets when im with him. also he kept asking me what my dicksize is, he assumes i have a big one and he doesnt know i actually do dickmog him but i dont wanna say because i have ghairat (i only say it here because my face isnt posted here so you dont know who i am tbh)
he is prolly gay

has sex with prostitutes when he could prolly slay stacies jfl

asks you your dicksize

• +1
he asked if i thought 16 year olds are attractive and he told me to be honest and i said yes. then he said you should keep that opinion to yourself because people will not like hearing that as if he was caring about my well being or some shit. i told him he could tell anyone for all i care, i dont give a fuck and im not ashamed of my opinion. then when he was with my bro he called me a pedo behind my back. jfl at this prettyboy soyboy.
Pedo refers to attraction to prepubescent children. Also, 16 is the legal age in many states and countries.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Deleted member 4612 and Gengar
It’s interesting because sexual liberation always steers clear of the age of consent.
Are you into literature much? The beats movement in the 60s and 70s talked a lot about this topic
no i'm too much into literature. but the beats movement talks a lot about this topic, really?

• +1
he is prolly gay

has sex with prostitutes when he could prolly slay stacies jfl

asks you your dicksize
honestly i kinda assumed he was gay because hes pretty (without trying). look at colton haynes for instance, insanely good looking in his prime but was secretly supergay.
I just meant his height and weight bro but this works too thank u brother
haha youre welcome bro i tend to go into detail. what is your impression based on this? also weight is 85kg-ish.
I get what you mean but sometimes it’s best just to leave it
yeah i understand but ive always been honest. maybe too honest for my own good lol
he knows ill trick him jfl
Pedo refers to attraction to prepubescent children. Also, 16 is the legal age in many states and countries.
yep its 16 here as well. and ive told him exactly that, that pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent children but he wont listen, jfl

it gives me lifefuel that Chris Hansen's recent video on YouTube of him catching an 18 year old trying to meet up with a 15 year old is getting tons of dislikes an people saying that the age gap isn't bad.

The social fabric is shifting.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 2012 and Gengar
Normal fags are backstabbers.

• +1
better to leave them bluepilled for your own sake too late now ig

• +1
hes real life chad
bro what would you rate him psl wise though jfl
does he mog the top chads of the forum
zaynbrah arvid?

• +1
  • +1
hmm well its the NAMBLA guy saying that.

what about an age of consent of 14? is that also disgusting in your opinion?
14 is still too young but I guess if two 14 year olds had sex it wouldn’t be illegal

you also have to look at age gaps too. A 70 year old with a legal 19 year old is still creepy imo but it’s legal

• +1
bro what would you rate him psl wise though jfl
does he mog the top chads of the forum
zaynbrah arvid?
psl wise he would be at least 6/8 due to harmony but minus points for having some upper eyelid exposure which i think is silly since it adds to his prettyboy looks (when we were kids, like elementary kids, some teenage moroccan girls came up to him and said to him, while i sat next to him, completely ignoring me, that he has very beautiful eyes). real life rating hes 10/10. many guys comment on his looks, my tyronelite friend with green eyes said hes the first pakistani guy hes seen whos pretty - while i was standing there jfl - and another guy said that hes 'next level handsome' jfl. in terms of appeal, yes he mogs @zaynbrah and @ArvidGustavsson and even @Salludon, sorry bhais

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, oatmeal and Deleted member 9072
14 is still too young but I guess if two 14 year olds had sex it wouldn’t be illegal

you also have to look at age gaps too. A 70 year old with a legal 19 year old is still creepy imo but it’s legal
well in countries like hungary 14 is fair game to anyone. also 12 is fair game to anyone under 18. so 17 and 12 is not illegal

• +1
psl wise he would be at least 6/8 due to harmony but minus points for having some upper eyelid exposure which i think is silly since it adds to his prettyboy looks (when we were kids, like elementary kids, some teenage moroccan girls came up to him and said to him, while i sat next to him, completely ignoring me, that he has very beautiful eyes). real life rating hes 10/10. many guys comment on his looks, my tyronelite friend with green eyes said hes the first pakistani guy hes seen whos pretty - while i was standing there jfl - and another guy said that hes 'next level handsome' jfl. in terms of appeal, yes he mogs @zaynbrah and @ArvidGustavsson and even @Salludon, sorry bhais
no way Salludon jfl

Salludon is close to 8 psl and even mogs gandy psl wise

zayn brah is also basically 6 psl with some softmaxxing

idk about arvid though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Gengar
nvm
you said appeal jfl

yeah uee matters much more for appeal

• +1
nvm
you said appeal jfl

yeah uee matters much more for appeal
yeah i meant irl appeal, when im walking down the streets with him i see a lot of girls mirin him. although oddly enough they all seem to be ethnic? i see hightier ethnic normies get attention from some dutch girls so this guy should be getting it a lot more but ive not noticed it yet.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
yeah i meant irl appeal, when im walking down the streets with him i see a lot of girls mirin him. although oddly enough they all seem to be ethnic? i see hightier ethnic normies get attention from some dutch girls so this guy should be getting it a lot more but ive not noticed it yet.
ethnic girls prefer more prettyboy looks while dutch girls prefer more masc looks? jfl

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Gengar
ethnic girls prefer more prettyboy looks while dutch girls prefer more masc looks? jfl
honestly i wouldnt doubt that theory actually. (edit cuz im probably retarded)

Last edited: