my goodlooking "friend" is calling me a pedo behind my back

psl wise he would be at least 6/8 due to harmony but minus points for having some upper eyelid exposure which i think is silly since it adds to his prettyboy looks (when we were kids, like elementary kids, some teenage moroccan girls came up to him and said to him, while i sat next to him, completely ignoring me, that he has very beautiful eyes). real life rating hes 10/10. many guys comment on his looks, my tyronelite friend with green eyes said hes the first pakistani guy hes seen whos pretty - while i was standing there jfl - and another guy said that hes 'next level handsome' jfl. in terms of appeal, yes he mogs @zaynbrah and @ArvidGustavsson and even @Salludon, sorry bhais
show us his face tho

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, cd.98, Deleted member 1400 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and oatmeal
no way Salludon jfl

Salludon is close to 8 psl and even mogs gandy psl wise

zayn brah is also basically 6 psl with some softmaxxing

idk about arvid though
@sytyl why did you jfl react this?
phenchod

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Gengar and sytyl
sunnah beard and still commits zina? astagfirullah
jfl at least commmit it with some gf not prostitute
its better with a prostitute with a gf u will be doing it constantly i mean either way stay away unless ur married but u kjnow lesser of two evils

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
sticky thread

• +1
everything the government says is true and all laws are objectively correct stupid inel :p

• +1
he asked if i thought 16 year olds are attractive and he told me to be honest and i said yes. then he said you should keep that opinion to yourself because people will not like hearing that as if he was caring about my well being or some shit. i told him he could tell anyone for all i care, i dont give a fuck and im not ashamed of my opinion. then when he was with my bro he called me a pedo behind my back. jfl at this prettyboy soyboy.

Leave him ngl, men that are cucks are useless to be around, its like being friends with a foid.

• +1
Broer 16 is hier toch legaal?

• +1
Broer 16 is hier toch legaal?
ja bro is gewoon legaal maar hij vindt dat pedo jfl, hij is gwn raar. hij is zelf 23 lol. en neukt hoeren. terwijl niet eens mag van ons geloof (islamitisch gezien).
Leave him ngl, men that are cucks are useless to be around, its like being friends with a foid.
we are family friends lol, i cant just avoid him
everything the government says is true and all laws are objectively correct stupid inel :p
aoc is 16 here lol jfl
sticky thread
good way to show how ppl irl are backstabbers

These kind of people are called kartoffel

Over for you, now everyone knows you are a pedo, expect to be lynched on the following days.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
he thinks anyone below 20 is a underdeveloped kid jfl at his soyboy ideas

he is taller than me with better frame and weighs more than me. he could kick my ass if he wanted to but i wont go down without a fight if push comes to shove.
Beta cuck mentality
You are not hungry enough

"Muh height " "Muh frame"
Nah you are just beta

he asked if i thought 16 year olds are attractive and he told me to be honest and i said yes. then he said you should keep that opinion to yourself because people will not like hearing that as if he was caring about my well being or some shit. i told him he could tell anyone for all i care, i dont give a fuck and im not ashamed of my opinion. then when he was with my bro he called me a pedo behind my back. jfl at this prettyboy soyboy.
low iq move on ur part :lul:

if u have an opinion that isn't accepted by most than being assertive about it will fuck u over lol...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and WadlowMaxxing
just don't tell other people your controversial opinions theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Deleted member 10987 and WadlowMaxxing
cope im just not afraid to say what i think unlike you guys

cope you are just obese, "muh beta"
I live in the most liberal place on the planet retard. saying anything irl would be social castration

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6873
cope im just not afraid to say what i think unlike you guys

cope you are just obese, "muh beta"
Obese or not
I would have rushed to him and punch him with all my rage

Obese or not
I would have rushed to him and punch him with all my rage
youd be legit aspie af to do that lmao, we are family friends, grew up together lol 😂 i go to his house every jummah for dinner as well lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and WadlowMaxxing
youd be legit aspie af to do that lmao, we are family friends, grew up together lol 😂 i go to his house every jummah for dinner as well lol
Then why you seethe him tho ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Wat is meer pedo? Als 23 jarige meiden leuk vinden die 20 zijn maar 16 lijken of meiden van 16 leuk vinden die 23 lijken?

Voor de rest wel oppassen met zo'n mening. Als je 16 jarige leuk eruit blijft zien maar door de jaren heen verandert dan niet....

• +1
If he tells people about it again threaten him with violence.

• JFL
Wat is meer pedo? Als 23 jarige meiden leuk vinden die 20 zijn maar 16 lijken of meiden van 16 leuk vinden die 23 lijken?

Voor de rest wel oppassen met zo'n mening. Als je 16 jarige leuk eruit blijft zien maar door de jaren heen verandert dan niet....
volgens cucks: meiden van 16 leuk vinden die 23 lijken is meer pedo dan 20 zijn maar 16 lijken

trouwens ik weet niet waarom die cuck van een "vriend" van mij er problemen mee heeft, eveneens als mijn broer want vanaf 16 zijn ze al legaal, dus het is geen probleem voor ons

in duitsland is het zelfs nog lager en is het 14 :feelsgood:

weet je wat het is alleen sojacucks hebben er problemen mee of oudere vrouwen die hard zijn geraakt door het verouderen en niet meer aantrekkelijk zijn in tegenstelling tot jongere dames van 16 en ouder

If he tells people about it again threaten him with violence.
he probably told everyone i know already, not to mention he can beat me up if he wanted to, im a skinny-fat twig

anything under 25 is p-p-pedo :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro