My grandfather on Marlon Brando

M

Marsik

Zephir
My father had the privilege of meeting Marlon Brando at a dinner party in the early 1960s. During their conversation, Marlon shared with him a captivating story that left a lasting impression on my father. my father recorded the encounter with Marlon Brando and included the story that Marlon shared with (he did some notes right after meeting). Later in life, he showed me this

He was beginning to be known wherever he appeared, or
at least he was in some quarters, and if he was not known,
people looked at him anyway because he was so handsome
Yet I often heard people say, then and later, that he wasn't
really handsome - ruggedly good-looking, perhaps, but not
some movie star handsome. When people said that, I thought, What
do they mean by “handsome”? If it means a face that captures
and holds your attention, then Marlon was certainly handsome. Even when he was an unknown, wherever we went -
restaurants, parties, on the subways - people would. lower
their newspapers to stare at him and stop whatever they
were doing for a moment to gape at him unabashedly.

Sometimes I'd look at him and wonder what it was that
caught the glances of passing strangers. In those days he had
a straight nose, rounded at the end; a pouting, crooked mouth;
small, pale-blue, narrowed eyes; a forehead that was too high
and too broad, with a fattened lump over his right eve; and
blond hair was prematurely thinning out. There was nothing singular about his features, nothing remarkable about any
one of them. Yet, put together as they were, they made Marlon
Brando an exceptionally handsome man.

‘Once Marlon caught me staring at him and said, “What
ate you gaping at?”

“At your face,” Tad

“What about my face?”

“You've got one of the most interesting faces I've ever
seen”

153f56351c59a4d1_large.jpg
1647792_1.jpg

@Makhachev @Gargantuan @subhuman incel @Downey @Jamesothy @eduardkoopman @RichmondBread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Gargantuan and subhuman incel
Well, i agree with you that people don't fully expose themselves to others. It's impossible to truly know anyone, that is sure. What i said about normies being brainless robots was an exaggeration, but my point is: are they really aware of themselves and what surrounds them? Are they truly free?

One might say that they are at least happy, but it is a fake happiness: it's foundation is a fragile layer of ignorance and make-believe that they work hard to not let be ruptured by the gelid storm that is the truth.

Do you seriously think normies would keep waking up each day, following the same boring, tiresome routine ad infinitum if they were really aware of how utterly pointless they are? That all their effort won't amount to anything and that they aren't ever going to become rich or significantly improve their lives? That they are just a number, only being useful for serving the elites that don't give a fuck about them and the environment?

Would they laugh with their friends if they knew they were only with hanging with each other for status, otherwise they would be classified as "losers", something that would only hurt their pride and the notion that they are special? Can't they be happy by themselves?

Can they be truly be happy about their marriage if they knew it was done for pragmatic reasons? That it would only mean to have a steady sexual partner and show to others that they succeeded in achieving their arbitrary notion of success?

Fuck living the fake life that normies live. If they profoundly think about anything is how they can manipulate each other the most and in what way anything can be useful to them, while also convincing the rest that they are living the ideal lives. There's no way any sane being would subject themselves to living this empty falsity

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Your Dad wrote all of that? Damn, very eloquent. He should have been a writer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik and subhuman incel
Well, i agree with you that people don't fully expose themselves to others. It's impossible to truly know anyone, that is sure. What i said about normies being brainless robots was an exaggeration, but my point is: are they really aware of themselves and what surrounds them? Are they truly free?

One might say that they are at least happy, but it is a fake happiness: it's foundation is a fragile layer of ignorance and make-believe that they work hard to not let be ruptured by the gelid storm that is the truth.

Do you seriously think normies would keep waking up each day, following the same boring, tiresome routine ad infinitum if they were really aware of how utterly pointless they are? That all their effort won't amount to anything and that they aren't ever going to become rich or significantly improve their lives? That they are just a number, only being useful for serving the elites that don't give a fuck about them and the environment?

Would they laugh with their friends if they knew they were only with hanging with each other for status, otherwise they would be classified as "losers", something that would only hurt their pride and the notion that they are special? Can't they be happy by themselves?

Can they be truly be happy about their marriage if they knew it was done for pragmatic reasons? That it would only mean to have a steady sexual partner and show to others that they succeeded in achieving their arbitrary notion of success?

Fuck living the fake life that normies live. If they profoundly think about anything is how they can manipulate each other the most and in what way anything can be useful to them, while also convincing the rest that they are living the ideal lives. There's no way any sane being would subject themselves to living this empty falsity
This incel reposting some other incels writings. How unoriginal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872

Where is this from?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 23239 and subhuman incel