My grandma neighbour

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
I came home with a bleeding hand it was a cut i got from walking the forest not gonna explain how i got it, but so i got home and most of you aleardy know my neighbour is this old grandma who owns this very old apartment. So i got home with a bleeding hand and she came crying as if im her son or some shit, she picks my hand closes it, says some weird shit in another language in a very quiet voice. Then she went inside her home. But my hand was healed and the pain was completely gone, i think she did some kind of massage. Anyways she is a pretty old nice woman and i got to know her better this way. Sometimes i get horny and have thoughts of doing some things to her though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
She also never said anything about my drinking even when i was very loud and drunk, what a nice old woman.

@RabidRosaries @currylightskin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin
That happened

I came home with a bleeding hand it was a cut i got from walking the forest not gonna explain how i got it, but so i got home and most of you aleardy know my neighbour is this old grandma who owns this very old apartment. So i got home with a bleeding hand and she came crying as if im her son or some shit, she picks my hand closes it, says some weird shit in another language in a very quiet voice. Then she went inside her home. But my hand was healed and the pain was completely gone, i think she did some kind of massage. Anyways she is a pretty old nice woman and i got to know her better this way. Sometimes i get horny and have thoughts of doing some things to her though.
Yakhi just rape her😹😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙. That granny prolly fingering about the thought of you raping her . Fulfill that grannies wishes yakhi . Why you make her suffer in this old age????😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Patient A
Yakhi just rape her😹😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙. That granny prolly fingering about the thought of you raping her . Fulfill that grannies wishes yakhi . Why you make her suffer in this old age😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙
I have slapped her butt and rubbed my cock against her sometimes but never wanted to fuck her. Its just she is too old man im not into that shit, just you know a little hornieness

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 15827
I have slapped her butt and rubbed my cock against her sometimes but never wanted to fuck her. Its just she is too old man im not into that shit, just you know a little hornieness
Yakhi a cum in sock is a cum in loss . Never waste cum . Every single drop counts . Just coom on her mouth yakhi 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and BearBoy
Yakhi a cum in sock is a cum in loss . Never waste cum . Every single drop counts . Just coom on her mouth yakhi 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙
Bitch is 80 years old nigga she has a big mole on her nose aswell and its very crooked and ugly. Sometimes makes me hard though its just my weird brain.

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 15827