My grandmother keeps shitting with the door wide open (serious problem)

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP
Fucking senile old bitch thinks its funny to take a shit with the door wide opening knowing I'm in the house. She thinks its this little joke between us where she always 'mistakenly' leaves the door open and I walk in on her taking a shit. She does this because she sees herself as the 'cool' grandma' who has a 'young spirit' which is connected with the youth of today! Fucking cockeyed bitch thinks this is a comedic act, but its traumatizing me.

Whenever this senile hag realizes I am heading to the toilet she legit stops me on the way demanding that she gets to go first because it's hard for elders to hold there shit in, that it 'hurts' (weak whore).

After this she runs up the stairs to the bathroom with the biggest fucking glow on her face telling me to just wait in my room, and that she will call me when she is done shitting (my room is right next to the bathroom). After like 10 minutes she usually calls me into the toilet awaiting my arrival, BUT WITH THE FUCKING DOOR WIDE OPEN!! FUCKING SENILE OLD BITCH HAS THE BIGGEST SMILE ON HER FACE AND SAYS "oops, I didn't expect to need to hop back on! I thought I was finished!"

Not only this, but my room is literally right next to the bathroom, I smell that shit every fucking time. I know what they feed her at the retirement home on a weekly basis off by heart, analyzing and tasting her shit in the fucking air that blows over into my room. She obviously purposely prolongs her stay on the toilet just so the smell can make its way to my room fucking senile cockeyed bitch.

This senile bitch knows what shes doing. Even when I am not heading to the toilet she just shits with the door open anyway. My family let her pass on this behavior though, knowing the worthless forgetful walking grave she is.

I only have one way to deal with this problem, I have to set her up. I will get one of my brothers shit filled diapers from the trash and use it to fling shit up the walls and ceiling, and then blame it on her. She is such a senile old bitch my parents will probably think that it was her and lock her away at the retirement home forever.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, SunniMogger, Deleted member 23115 and 35 others
fuck off

• So Sad
Reactions: WORLDSTARHIPHOP
Volcel

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
Fucking senile old bitch thinks its funny to take a shit with the door wide opening knowing I'm in the house. She thinks its this little joke between us where she always 'mistakenly' leaves the door open and I walk in on her taking a shit. She does this because she sees herself as the 'cool' grandma' who has a 'young spirit' which is connected with the youth of today! Fucking cockeyed bitch thinks this is a comedic act, but its traumatizing me.

Whenever this senile hag realizes I am heading to the toilet she legit stops me on the way demanding that she gets to go first because it's hard for elders to hold there shit in, that it 'hurts' (weak whore).

After this she runs up the stairs to the bathroom with the biggest fucking glow on her face telling me to just wait in my room, and that she will call me when she is done shitting (my room is right next to the bathroom). After like 10 minutes she usually calls me into the toilet awaiting my arrival, BUT WITH THE FUCKING DOOR WIDE OPEN!! FUCKING SENILE OLD BITCH HAS THE BIGGEST SMILE ON HER FACE AND SAYS "oops, I didn't expect to need to hop back on! I thought I was finished!"

Not only this, but my room is literally right next to the bathroom, I smell that shit every fucking time. I know what they feed her at the retirement home on a weekly basis off by heart, analyzing and tasting her shit in the fucking air that blows over into my room. She obviously purposely prolongs her stay on the toilet just so the smell can make its way to my room fucking senile cockeyed bitch.

This senile bitch knows what shes doing. Even when I am not heading to the toilet she just shits with the door open anyway. My family let her pass on this behavior though, knowing the worthless forgetful walking grave she is.

I only have one way to deal with this problem, I have to set her up. I will get one of my brothers shit filled diapers from the trash and tell my him to use it to fling shit up the walls and ceiling and blame it on her. She is such a senile old bitch my parents will probably think that it was her and lock her away at the retirement home forever.
Didn't read but mine does too and she keeps clogging the toilet

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and WORLDSTARHIPHOP
Copypasta.
This was written by me. Search around you will never find another copy. This is a serious problem though, I am truly suffering.

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2581 and 6 others
This was written by me. Search around you will never find another copy. This is a serious problem though, I am truly suffering.
Bro I read this while being on the toilet for a better experience. I felt a little bit of blood rushing to my cawk. Either way it is funny in a disgusting way.

• +1
Reactions: Guest2
Bro I read this while being on the toilet for a better experience. I felt a little bit of blood rushing to my cawk. Either way it is funny in a disgusting way.
This is not meant to be funny. I am truly suffering. I long for the day my grandmother is lays in the ditch she belongs.

This is not meant to be funny. I am truly suffering. I long for the day my grandmother is lays in the ditch she belongs.
I would have suffocated a nasty bitch like that with a pillow but do not do that tbh.

• +1
I am truly suffering.
tenor.gif

I only have one way to deal with this problem, I have to set her up. I will get one of my brothers shit filled diapers from the trash and tell my him to use it to fling shit up the walls and ceiling and blame it on her. She is such a senile old bitch my parents will probably think that it was her and lock her away at the retirement home forever.
dark triad slayer
:bean:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2205 and WORLDSTARHIPHOP
tried googling it and couldn't find it

OP might've actually wrote all of this
Yes I will give him the benefit of the doubt although this sickens me to the core. I really hope he is just trolling because I would not want anyone to go through that.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Yes I will give him the benefit of the doubt although this sickens me to the core. I really hope he is just trolling because I would not want anyone to go through that.
tried googling it and couldn't find it

OP might've actually wrote all of this
Sadly this is a true story. What kind of sick person would write something like this if it didn't happen to them? Not me, I am as serious as it gets.

Sadly this is a true story. What kind of sick person would write something like this if it didn't happen to them? Not me, I am as serious as it gets.
There are plenty of people like that online lol.

• +1
ROFL💀💀💀

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Shits me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I like to shit with the door wideopen too ngl tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Bluepill, Deleted member 3043 and WORLDSTARHIPHOP
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Sad shit, man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, WORLDSTARHIPHOP and Deleted member 1464
Are you trying to be a meme here? also your nickname...

She does it because she is paranoid that she will pass out while taking a shit, no one will notice, and she will die on the floor of the bathroom with the door closed.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
She does it because she is paranoid that she will pass out while taking a shit, no one will notice, and she will die on the floor of the bathroom with the door closed.
She is nothing but a walking grave, I cannot wait till this happens, she is a worthless loser.

• +1
God, that sounds like a shitty situation, literal wise too.

@Jack Black is that you

I always used to hate my grandfather growing up. I was glad when he died. But now I understand why he beat my grandmother. I realize he was doing the right thing. My grandmother has lived too long, and needs to die.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2581
put her in a home

put her in a home
She is in one, but she is aloud to leave and visit us whenever she wants. I am going to have to stage a horrible accident and blame it on her, I don't see how else I am going to get her visiting privileges taken away.

She is a waste of space that needs to be put down, no one will miss her. I cannot even think of one valid reason for her to be left alive. She is basically a baby, all she does is shit, eat, and mumble strange noises (she has no teeth).

Last edited:
what a lovely family moment, thanks for sharing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, WORLDSTARHIPHOP and Ritalincel
Fuck your grandma, she clearly wants it

• Hmm...

I only have one way to deal with this problem, I have to set her up. I will get one of my brothers shit filled diapers from the trash and use it to fling shit up the walls and ceiling, and then blame it on her. She is such a senile old bitch my parents will probably think that it was her and lock her away at the retirement home forever.
Stick your cock in her mouth while she's shitting and lock the door behind you and make her suck it till you cum.

• +1