My grandpa fucked up by marrying a short woman, now I have to pick up the pieces

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
I’m currently just under 5’9 in height. Grandpa was 6’ at prime, grandma is probably about 5’2-5’3. My height cutoff is 5’8 for women in an attempt to restore my families’ legacy of moggers. I think my grandmas short genes were strong as it cascaded through the kids. Currently have a date with a 6’1 stacy (serious). Will have to bail realistically because the date was from tinder and she probs thinks I’m 6’ based off my pictures (I look tall in pics even though I’m not really). But the sentiment is still there. I’ve had good looking shorties into me but I wanna leave the world feeling like I helped my offspring.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, sayi, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Join my heightmaxxing course. Have the money ready

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, zevroh, Deleted member 51465 and 4 others
My grandpa married two different women
The first one gave him balding manlet sons and LTBs

The second one (my grandma) gave him a 6'3 son with a NW0 at 36 and a Stacylite 5'8 daughter (my mom)

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and SntDomistheRealChad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, IAMNOTANINCEL and mvp2v1
My grandpa married two different women
The first one gave him balding manlet sons and LTBs

The second one (my grandma) gave him a 6'3 son with a NW0 at 36 and a Stacylite 5'8 daughter (my mom)
Don’t call your mother a stacylite

For only 5 dollars, I will give you an comprehensive heightmaxxing ebook and personally pin you HGH with my own mouth

For only 5 dollars, I will give you an comprehensive heightmaxxing ebook and personally pin you HGH with my own mouth
IGNORE HIM! I'm selling my ebook for a cheaper price of 4 dollars
Pm me 💯 💯 💯 💯 💯

I’m currently just under 5’9 in height. Grandpa was 6’ at prime, grandma is probably about 5’2-5’3. My height cutoff is 5’8 for women in an attempt to restore my families’ legacy of moggers. I think my grandmas short genes were strong as it cascaded through the kids. Currently have a date with a 6’1 stacy (serious). Will have to bail realistically because the date was from tinder and she probs thinks I’m 6’ based off my pictures (I look tall in pics even though I’m not really). But the sentiment is still there. I’ve had good looking shorties into me but I wanna leave the world feeling like I helped my offspring.
iuts all genes

The "6’1 stacy" in question.
076cd996a2c447c3b92935f2aedae6c7

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker