My granny

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
She’s living with us atm. Pisses me off cause she stays up in the kitchen playing bridge or some shit on her computer till midnight. wtf is wrong with her, aren’t old farts supposed to go to bed early ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ricky212, Aero, yeeyeeslayer and 9 others
You should ask her what guys she wanted during her time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and BrahminBoss
Calling her an old fart... meanwhile OP...

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
She’s living with us atm. Pisses me off cause she stays up in the kitchen playing bridge or some shit on her computer till midnight. wtf is wrong with her, aren’t old farts supposed to go to bed early ?
Introduce her to Onlyfans or Chaturbate. Show her how to set up an account and let nature do the rest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Costcosuperstore, LancasteR and 1 other person
Super old people only need to sleep for like 4 hours

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Manletmachine and fukmylyf
Tf is wrong with you, what problem are you having with her?

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
show some respect

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Nah man, my Memaw who's hearing impaired would sit out in the living room till 4am with the TV on full volume every night.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Nah they wake up early they go to bed late after washing M.A.S.H and eating oatmeal

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and Manletmachine
Nah man, my Memaw who's hearing impaired would sit out in the living room till 4am with the TV on full volume every night.
demented old hag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, LancasteR, raleqtambrobret and 2 others
Oldcel ahh show ☠️
One night, he gets up to get a drink of his manlet milk and sees light coming from the room where Granny sits behind the computer. He peeks inside and, whoa. She's got a pink vibrator attached to her old school with her titties flapped out as she's pulling on her nipples like milking a cow.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Manletmachine and LancasteR
One night, he gets up to get a drink of his manlet milk and sees light coming from the room where Granny sits behind the computer. He peeks inside and, whoa. She's got a pink vibrator attached to her old school with her titties flapped out as she's pulling on her nipples like milking a cow.
Nah you got me imagining things now
Everything hanging off granny‘s body like decoration on a Christmas tree ☠️

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Nah you got me imagining things now
Everything hanging off granny‘s body like decoration on a Christmas tree ☠️
cfa8 GIF by Channel Frederator

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
@yeeyeeslayer