MY GRANNYIFSH "JOYCE" MADE IT ONTO DUTCH NEWS (Joyce (64) krijgt op Tinder honderden likes binnen uur van jonge mannen)

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
3299231_1677352246473.png

Joyce (64) krijgt op Tinder honderden likes binnen uur van jonge mannen​

25 februari 2023
joyce tinder 1 | GFC

DEEL DIT BERICHT​

GFC LIFESTYLEREDACTIE- Een 64-jarige senior wordt op datingapp Tinder overspoelt met aandacht van voornamelijk jonge heren die graag een beschuitje met haar willen eten. Onderaan staan de gesprekken.
Althans, dat blijkt uit een experiment uitgevoerd door een gebruiker van het bekende sociale media platform Reddit.

joyce tinder 2 | GFC

‘Joyce’, heeft op haar profiel beschreven alleen interesse te hebben in nette mannen.
joyce tinder 3 | GFC

Heren die met regelmaat uitgaan en zichzelf klem zuipen hoeven de ‘oma’ naar haar zeggen niet te contacten.
Kerels in de leeftijden van 18 tot 25 matchten met ‘Joyce’ en stuurden haar voornamelijk sensueel getinte berichten.
joyce tinder 5 | GFC

Uit de screenshots bleek verder dat de ‘dame’ binnen een uur, meer dan honderd likes wist te vergaren.
joyce tinder 4 | GFC

Volgens reacties van Redditors geeft dit experiment nogmaals aan dat online dating zinloos is voor de meeste heren, mede door de scheve verhoudingen tussen mannen en vrouwen.
Data tonen aan dat er voor elke vrouw, gemiddeld drie mannen zijn op Tinder.

Translated:
Joyce (64) receives hundreds of likes from young men on Tinder within an hour
February 25, 2023

joyce tinder 1 | GFC

SHARE THIS MESSAGE
GFC LIFESTYLE EDITORIAL - A 64-year-old senior is flooded with attention on dating app Tinder from mainly young gentlemen who would like to eat a biscuit with her. The conversations are below.

At least, that's according to an experiment conducted by a user of the well-known social media platform Reddit.

joyce tinder 2 | GFC

Joyce has described on her profile that she is only interested in decent men.

joyce tinder 3 | GFC

Gentlemen who regularly go out and get themselves drunk do not have to contact the 'grandmother', she says.

Guys between the ages of 18 and 25 matched with 'Joyce' and sent her mostly sensual messages.

joyce tinder 5 | GFC

The screenshots also showed that the 'lady' managed to collect more than a hundred likes within an hour.

joyce tinder 4 | GFC

According to comments from Redditors, this experiment once again shows that online dating is pointless for most men, partly due to the skewed gender ratio.

Data shows that for every woman, there are an average of three men on Tinder.

References:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pardocel, Kevin Logan, Chadeep and 37 others
The biggest accomplishment you'll ever have incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii, Yuya Moggershima, pardocel and 18 others
is over
also, speak Murican please

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kevin Logan, lordgandy2000, poopoohead and 5 others
is over
also, speak Murican please
February 25, 2023

joyce tinder 1 | GFC

SHARE THIS MESSAGE
GFC LIFESTYLE EDITORIAL - A 64-year-old senior is flooded with attention on dating app Tinder from mainly young gentlemen who would like to eat a biscuit with her. The conversations are below.

At least, that's according to an experiment conducted by a user of the well-known social media platform Reddit.

joyce tinder 2 | GFC

joyce tinder 3 | GFC

Gentlemen who regularly go out and get themselves drunk do not have to contact the 'grandmother', she says.

Guys between the ages of 18 and 25 matched with 'Joyce' and sent her mostly sensual messages.

joyce tinder 5 | GFC

The screenshots also showed that the 'lady' managed to collect more than a hundred likes within an hour.

joyce tinder 4 | GFC

According to comments from Redditors, this experiment once again shows that online dating is pointless for most men, partly due to the skewed gender ratio.

Grannyfishes blackpill me way more than chadfish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Deleted member 18522, rand anon and 6 others
Whats next, the BBC gonna public Maher Tinder experiments?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Kevin Logan, Chadeep and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, poopoohead, Artemis and 3 others
Whats next, the BBC gonna public Maher Tinder experiments?
it has already been discussed among the highest ranks but kept secret due to not wanting to increase suicide rate too much

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Chadeep, Deleted member 25377 and 6 others
@MoggerGaston

Lmao i legit saw this on the news today
(Im dutch prolly couldve guessed by my username)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Kevin Logan, poopoohead and 7 others
Lmao i legit saw this on the news today
(Im dutch prolly couldve guessed by my username)
It's a newspaper and not really national news.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Yeah, prepare boys, we're going live.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 22924 and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Kevin Logan, poopoohead and 1 other person
Never heard of that site but that’s funny AF.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and Xangsane
funnily enough they found it by this guy who reposted it on reddit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Chadeep, Tabula Rasa and 6 others
Joyce scares me seriously.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Of course they're more likely to source it from Reddit and not Looksmax, JFL.

Why?
She has horrible face i mean look her ,she looks like a fucking corpse

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Kevin Logan, Chadeep and 6 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel and Kevin Logan
How.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Xangsane
Post it to the Dutch subreddit.

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan
Bro imagine if the person you took that pic from finds out her face was used for this experiment😂😂😂 JFL

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, poopoohead, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
Jesus I just read the reddit thread. These people are insufferable.

• +1
Reactions: frogtok and MoggerGaston
Can someone explain what this hurnga durnga article says?

Can someone explain what this hurnga durnga article says?
February 25, 2023

joyce tinder 1 | GFC

SHARE THIS MESSAGE

joyce tinder 2 | GFC

joyce tinder 3 | GFC

joyce tinder 5 | GFC

joyce tinder 4 | GFC

And another one:

Een 64-jarige krijgt veel aandacht op de datingapp Tinder, vooral van jonge heren die koekjes met haar willen delen. De dialoog is als volgt.

Dat blijkt althans uit een experiment van gebruikers van het populaire socialemediaplatform Reddit.

“Joyce” beschreef in haar profiel dat ze alleen geïnteresseerd was in fatsoenlijke mannen.

Mannen die rondhangen en dronken worden, hoeven geen contact op te nemen met ‘grootmoeder’, zei ze.

Mannen tussen de 18 en 25 jaar matchen “Joyce” en stuurden haar de meest sexy berichten.

Op het screenshot is ook te zien dat de “dame” in een uur tijd meer dan honderd likes heeft ontvangen.
Volgens het commentaar van Redditor laat het experiment eens te meer zien dat online daten voor de meeste mannen geen zin heeft, mede vanwege de scheve geslachtsverhouding.

Uit de data blijkt dat er voor elke vrouw gemiddeld drie mannen op Tinder zitten.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel and Michael Myers
Scroll down and you'll see Joyce on there.

Scroll down and you'll see Joyce on there.
Hahaha there's a roastie seething in the comments and says "I think the comments on her appearance are rude! Everyone gets older doesn't mean you become ugly."

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel and Xangsane
Hahahaha another woman says "At 78 I looked quite younger and I also got friend requests from many men between 30 and 50. Only Belgian men because I did not accept foreign men." Hahahahaha brutal grannypill, no ethnics for her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Kevin Logan and Xangsane
There's a Somali hijabi with kids in the comments saying "ma'am, run! They wanna rob you."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Kevin Logan and Xangsane
  • JFL
Pull up to the piazza del duomo and we’ll see whose gonna eat
just let me know if you're here during a weekend. i'll walk the talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back