My growth was stunted beyond belief

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
I was projected to grow to 6’6 by my doctor during puberty, but as it turns out I ended up a 5’5 turbo manlet (after 4 inch leg lengthening + 3 inch lifts) because my growth was stunted. I’m extremely furious that my parents stunted my growth, I grew up in a stressful household and only ate mcdonalds once every two weeks growing up. My mom was also an alcoholic while I was in the womb. Today a group of kids played monkey in the middle with my car keys and I couldn’t do anything about it. It’s beyond over for me.

3BB8DFEE 28F1 45DD 8008 78C1D5E3554D

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, CarlSagan96, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others

Attachments

• 1571794284246.png
    1571794284246.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart
I think my growth was stunted too....
I am 5'10 in a family of giants.

I was projected to grow to 6’6 by my doctor during puberty, but as it turns out I ended up a 5’5 turbo manlet (after 4 inch leg lengthening + 3 inch lifts) because my growth was stunted. I’m extremely furious that my parents stunted my growth, I grew up in a stressful household and only ate mcdonalds once every two weeks growing up. My mom was also an alcoholic while I was in the womb. Today a group of kids played monkey in the middle with my car keys and I couldn’t do anything about it. It’s beyond over for me.

View attachment 144214
Sad shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
RiChad ramirez only ate fast food and starved himself during childhood

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2846, MrGlutton and 3 others
How about bitch slapping them?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Damn op was the monkey in the middle so pathetic and sad i would ER from this humiliation

wtf is the story not obviously a larp

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I’ve seen that shitpost before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and MrGlutton
south sudanese kids are 6’4 by 14 no excuse

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart