My gym is now enforcing the vaxcuck pass

6ft4

Kraken
What a fucking joke, I seen a couple of days ago that the requirement was put in place but was unsure of how strictly it would be enforced
I got to the gym today and at the entrance, 2 of the 3 doors were locked and there was a sign up about vaxcuck pass
I walked in and just immediately swiped my card and the Brazilian bitch standing there spoke to me and asked if she could see my vax pass, I had gone through the turnstyle at the point and told her I dont have one and then looked away from her, then she called me as I was gonna start walking in and looked at me with shock and bemusement and said "you bring it next time" I just said "yeah" in a pissed off tone and she stayed looking at me like a deer in headlights so I walked in and started my workout.
I was gonna do legs today and push tomorrow morning but I ended up doing both in the same workout because I can't be bothered dealing with it if they try stop me from entering tomorrow so decided it will be my last workout and I will now cancel my membership (with 10 days left on it that they should owe me a refund on)

I managed some good workouts from home this year before the gyms opened in June so I will go back to using my own weights but my shitty argos bar snapped so I will be stuck with just dumbbells now. I will move to Belgium in the new year so will wait until then to buy a 20kg barbell and some weights

Vax pass gym is coming to a country near you soon. Anstrum warned us months ago

@forevergymcelling

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: CANI, autistic_tendencies, the BULL and 12 others
Go in anyway
See what happens

• +1
Reactions: metagross
good, now go get the vaccine, retard

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Deleted member 14303, the BULL and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 14774, metagross and 2 others
I have made concrete weights and bought some metal tubes to use as barbells just in case they do the same here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
just take the vaccine bro :lul:

Just get severe side effects bro :ROFLMAO:

Just be a sheep bro :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: CANI, the BULL, metagross and 2 others
The problem with anti vax people is they have such bad optics. In my city the anti vax people who are speaking out are clearly weird and something not right with them like they are also into every conspiracy theory. Most normal people will just laugh at anti vax people and it looks very weird if someone is anti vax as if they are also into other stupid conspiracy stuff. Its a failo to be outspoken anti vax unless you are around such lower class people. You will make yourself look low iq by telling anyone about anti vax. It's also pretty stupid to be anti vax when you think about it. First of all if people can manipulate the world with some ulterior motives then they are too much smarter than anyone else who is a mere anti vax person. For example your diet is compromised since you are drinking bottled water which these super powerful people can put anything into or they can interfer with growing foods which you are eating. All babies are vaxed so I assume the anti vax thinks that babies are now fucked. I can respect anti vax people who said that they are anti vax but they understand that they cannot win but it seems like anti vaxer thinks that they are modern day einstein outsmarting some of the most powerful people of the planet. It just looks low iq since if you even put yourself in their shoes then they should consider that they are not so smart. If they are living in a cabin and growing their own foods I could respect that but they also believe in chemtrails and other weird shit so they will have to filter their air system. It's just so low iq when you think about it. That's why anti vax people are seen as low iq. In my school it's such failo to mention anti vax and only weird people do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14303
They can't enforce it at pure gym since there is no staff after a 7pm you just put your code in and the door opens

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6ft4
im so glad i live in america and i dont have to deal with such a thing. imagine being told in 2017 the government would require you to get a vaccine to be able to participate in basic society. hell is in fact on earth

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 14774 and 2 others
The problem with anti vax people is they have such bad optics. In my city the anti vax people who are speaking out are clearly weird and something not right with them like they are also into every conspiracy theory. Most normal people will just laugh at anti vax people and it looks very weird if someone is anti vax as if they are also into other stupid conspiracy stuff. Its a failo to be outspoken anti vax unless you are around such lower class people. You will make yourself look low iq by telling anyone about anti vax. It's also pretty stupid to be anti vax when you think about it. First of all if people can manipulate the world with some ulterior motives then they are too much smarter than anyone else who is a mere anti vax person. For example your diet is compromised since you are drinking bottled water which these super powerful people can put anything into or they can interfer with growing foods which you are eating. All babies are vaxed so I assume the anti vax thinks that babies are now fucked. I can respect anti vax people who said that they are anti vax but they understand that they cannot win but it seems like anti vaxer thinks that they are modern day einstein outsmarting some of the most powerful people of the planet. It just looks low iq since if you even put yourself in their shoes then they should consider that they are not so smart. If they are living in a cabin and growing their own foods I could respect that but they also believe in chemtrails and other weird shit so they will have to filter their air system. It's just so low iq when you think about it. That's why anti vax people are seen as low iq. In my school it's such failo to mention anti vax and only weird people do it
It's got nothing to do with thinking you're smarter than everyone else

Why can't people just accept that other people don't want the vaccine?

I'm 25, I had covid already, 0.1% chance of dying from it. I don't need that shit in me. I don't want it, it's that simple

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, CANI, Deleted member 14774 and 2 others
They can't enforce it at pure gym since there is no staff after a 7pm you just put your code in and the door opens
Good point about pure gym, I think the one near me does that aswell.

But yeah OP its fucked, time to start working out from home or go to a gym that isnt cucked

I'm 25, I had covid already, 0.1% chance of dying from it. I don't need that shit in me. I don't want it, it's that simple
why you ask? because they the people who got the vax cant accept the fact that maybe their decison was wrong. they followed the media, the government, the SCIENCE, how could they possibly be wrong? if they were wrong they want everyone to be held equally liable, no one gets off the hook. its a cult, a fanatical religion to them. thats why they hate people who dont want to get it.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 14774, metagross and 2 others
thank god australia isn't this cucked yet

if they mandated vaccines for gyms then i'd just have to bite the bullet and get the vaccine because i'd rather rope than not be able to go to the gym

gym is best at peak time though at like 5pm. good thing your membership doesn't get straight up cancelled if you aren't vaxxed though
youre literally in australia my guy, only worse place is new zealand

most of it is yankee propaganda

it's completely normal here and of course we aren't as bad as places who enforce the vaccine just to be able to go to the gym

"completely normal"

• +1
It's one thing to be anti vax and it's another thing to stick to such beliefs when it clearly holds you back in life (like you cannot go to gym)

true btw u believe in flat earth?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, TsarTsar444, lutte and 2 others

Legit, nice to see you again. I myself will never get the vax

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Constantin Denis and forevergymcelling

The problem is that normal people don't want to be around you in public and unvaxed are so low percentage people in the population now.

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
I will now cancel my membership (with 10 days left on it that they should owe me a refund on)
as any rational guy would.

• +1
The problem is that normal people don't want to be around you in public and unvaxed are so low percentage people in the population now.
Not my problem

If they're too scared to be around the unvaxxed, stay at home

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 14774, cmfanel and 2 others
It's one thing to be anti vax and it's another thing to stick to such beliefs when it clearly holds you back in life (like you cannot go to gym)
there's clearly something fucked up going on when they have to restrict basic human rights in order to make you get it. Don't be sheep

nah 50% of people is still unvaccinated. It's the media that lies and tries to get the sheep under control.

>6'4
Gymcelling 😂🤣😹

it does, you think you know better than the experts and governments

why can't people just accept murderers, rapists and pedophiles don't want to spend time in prison? these arguments don't work because it impacts the lives of others, not just yourself, retard

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate
it does, you think you know better than the national covid policy

why can't people just accept murderers, rapists and pedophiles don't want to spend time in prison? these arguments don't work because it impacts the lives of others, not just yourself, retard
Again, not my problem

I don't care about anyone else

There's 0 benefit for me getting vaxxed, therefore I will not get it

Simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, mmm and metagross
Again, not my problem

I don't care about anyone else

There's 0 benefit for me getting vaxxed, therefore I will not get it

Simple
you are just a terrible person then, lmfao at your existence

and there still is a benefit, omicron is very likely to reinfect and vaccine provides some protection. you won't die but covid lowers your iq long term

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate and forevergymcelling
I've posted this before, but experts really are NOT that smart.

I am not saying that anti-vax people in this circumstance are necessarily smarter, but take, for example, the study that was conducted around 5 years ago on experts of the "New England Journal of Medicine".
The vast majority of them, like 90% failed basic statistical literacy tests.

I know that the television will often tell you about "experts say this" and "experts say that", but you really shouldn't expect them to know it all either.
It can very well be that some smart anti-vaxxer is actually smarter than one of the experts here. Not necessarily some average, normal person. But say, a doctor who opposes them or something. Maybe Robert Malone or something. He is not completely anti-vaxx, but doesn't think younger people need it for example.

Unvaxxed is the new uncircumcised ☹️😂
I take pride in being unvaxxed and disprove liberal girls points wrong everytime.
'oh vaccine stops u getting covid' that's totally false lol

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
im so glad i live in america and i dont have to deal with such a thing. imagine being told in 2017 the government would require you to get a vaccine to be able to participate in basic society. hell is in fact on earth
same lol. Im still shocked looking at what's going on in the world and seeing that so many countries around the world are still in lockdown and facing covid restrictions. We've been out of lockdown since the middle of 2020 here! And there are virtually no restrictions where i'm at.

For legs, you can push a car or do steep hill sprints with a weight vest if you have one instead of heavy squats, step ups, lunges as accessory and good mornings for posterior chain

For upper body instead of heavy bench push a car with your arms or one arm push ups,do dips and push ups with a weighted vest if you have one, I like to do them for time, max reps in 30 secs 3 sets and 3 sets of slow negatives do weighted pull ups, bodyweight rows, front lever raises to grow your back

Leg raises and Russian twists for abs and lateral raises for side delts

You don't need a gym

Last edited:
Gym is for normies and incels. Chad never heard of gym

Attachments

• istockphoto-1160815493-612x612.jpg
    istockphoto-1160815493-612x612.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2017-04-11_bus_30070564_I1.jpeg.jpg
    2017-04-11_bus_30070564_I1.jpeg.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 0
  • images.jpeg-16.jpg
    images.jpeg-16.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
What a fucking joke, I seen a couple of days ago that the requirement was put in place but was unsure of how strictly it would be enforced
I got to the gym today and at the entrance, 2 of the 3 doors were locked and there was a sign up about vaxcuck pass
I walked in and just immediately swiped my card and the Brazilian bitch standing there spoke to me and asked if she could see my vax pass, I had gone through the turnstyle at the point and told her I dont have one and then looked away from her, then she called me as I was gonna start walking in and looked at me with shock and bemusement and said "you bring it next time" I just said "yeah" in a pissed off tone and she stayed looking at me like a deer in headlights so I walked in and started my workout.
I was gonna do legs today and push tomorrow morning but I ended up doing both in the same workout because I can't be bothered dealing with it if they try stop me from entering tomorrow so decided it will be my last workout and I will now cancel my membership (with 10 days left on it that they should owe me a refund on)

I managed some good workouts from home this year before the gyms opened in June so I will go back to using my own weights but my shitty argos bar snapped so I will be stuck with just dumbbells now. I will move to Belgium in the new year so will wait until then to buy a 20kg barbell and some weights

Vax pass gym is coming to a country near you soon. Anstrum warned us months ago

@forevergymcelling
Just work out at home. Work out for functionality. Pretty boy fluffy gym muscles look retarded anyways.

• +1
im homegymcel

• +1
Good point about pure gym, I think the one near me does that aswell.

But yeah OP its fucked, time to start working out from home or go to a gym that isnt cucked
@NuclearBrainReturns You're A GymGirl:
thalita-zampirolli-02.jpg