My gym progress

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
ZomboDroid 11012020182305

Started gymceling properly December last year, then had 20 days pause at January, continued up until July and then i stoped the whole month until August where i trained until the end of the month and stopped because of health issues. Between September and January i was on corticosteroids medications that eat away muscles, stopped them December and started gym finally again 10 days ago, this is my current body after 4 months stopping gym and eating like shit and being on a bad medications. When i was at my peak i got comments all the time by few girls in school about my muscles and more respect from guys, and mine you that was on hard bulking i couldn't imagine how better it would have been if i had the same mass as now but with 10% bf, it would been insane. My biceps circumference went from 33cm to 37.5cm, bideltoid went from 19.5 to 21inches

My goal now is to start training my neck aggressively, it's only 14inches in circumference

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, boss8055, Deleted member 13787 and 11 others
Work on ur chest more it looks kinda like man boobies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and TsarTsar444
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
ur pec insertion is steinerism tier

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4675 and XXX22
View attachment 224469
Started gymceling properly December last year, then had 20 days pause at January, continued up until July and then i stoped the whole month until August where i trained until the end of the month and stopped because of health issues. Between September and January i was on corticosteroids medications that eat away muscles, stopped them December and started gym finally again 10 days ago, this is my current body after 4 months stopping gym and eating like shit and being on a bad medications. When i was at my peak i got comments all the time by few girls in school about my muscles and more respect from guys, and mine you that was on hard bulking i couldn't imagine how better it would have been if i had the same mass as now but with 10% bf, it would been insane. My biceps circumference went from 33cm to 37.5cm, bideltoid went from 19.5 to 21inches

My goal now is to start training my neck aggressively, it's only 14inches in circumference
Rip ur chest insertions

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Golden Glass and Deleted member 2486
ur pec insertion is steinerism tier
Man can I send you a pic of my chest?
I have a bit of spacing between pecs, and I don't know whether it's steinerism, or just because I haven't trained my chest until a month ago

Gonna be chad once you fill out, dont keep taking months off here and there. Commitment and strict diet are the most important things to growing size.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and RichardSpencel
Good progress

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
nice bro. keep it up

• +1
Gonna be chad once you fill out, dont keep taking months off here and there. Commitment and strict diet are the most important things to growing size.
Well yeah it was because of a chronic illness, now it's much better. I am very disciplined especially food wise

• Hmm...
Well yeah it was because of a chronic illness, now it's much better. I am very disciplined especially food wise
What is your workout routine and diet like?

tbh you're still skinnyfat
eat almost no carbs just protein and fats in a deficit so you can keep building that muscle and cut down a little at the same time too

• +1
tbh you're still skinnyfat
eat almost no carbs just protein and fats in a deficit so you can keep building that muscle and cut down a little at the same time too
I mean, calories is whats important for cutting, not eating no carbs

• Hmm...
Over for your pec insertions

Isn't pectus excavatum when you a hole in the chest?
Chest is cope, back, abs and shoulders are most important for aesthetics

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3583
Chest is cope, back, abs and shoulders are most important for aesthetics
You can't look good shirtless without an aesthetic chest, son.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and IWantToMax
Mogs the fuck out of me. You could probably crush me

good progress btw. keep going

• +1
You can't look good shirtless without an aesthetic chest, son.
i would look good once i work out my chest to oblivion, and im almost mever shirtless in the summer, i don't live in a beach town
Mogs the fuck out of me. You could probably crush me
Why? How tall are you?

• Hmm...
Shit gains. Do better

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy
What's you age when you started gymcelling?

• +1
Reactions: Kade
wtf why do so many slayers have wide hips

View attachment 224469

Shit results
Uttet trash genetics

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and TsarTsar444
What kind of health issues?

do u have gyno bro

• Hmm...
Izgledaš kako mene
samo potenok

• +1