My gym progress

its the insertion, not the size
Where do you even see my chest inserts? Do you mean in the middle like space? It can't be even seen that well on the pic at all, in the mirror the space is not that big, and my chest is just quite weak area
Received 2683387385041966
Received 847683732352881

You can notice the space better on the right pic, is not that wide, and it would fill in if i gain size on the pecs

Where do you even see my chest inserts? Do you mean in the middle like space? It can't be even seen that well on the pic at all, in the mirror the space is not that big, and my chest is just quite weak area
View attachment 225835View attachment 225841
You can notice the space better on the right pic, is not that wide, and it would fill in if i gain size on the pecs
ur weight/height? and how much do u bench?

Chest gap isn’t that big of a deal lol. I have it in my shirt and if anything people comment on how big my chest is nonstop. The split in the middle gives more size illusion due to the vivid seperstion if anything. JFL at u copers.

nice work op btw
*i have it and in my shirt...

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
good work

dont worry about your chest that much work everything overall now you can specialize on it and improve as much as you can later on

Phantom lat syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962