My gymmaxxing program

Deleted member 17123

Deleted member 17123

Bronze

This program should get you jacked as fuck.

If you want you can do pullups/chinups on both upper days.

Please don't skip the GPP days. General Physical Preparedness is important if you want high work capacity (being able to do more work=more muscle growth)

And again TRAINING MAXES ARE 90% OF YOUR TRUE 1 REP MAX, DO NOT PROGRAM OFF OF YOUR 1RM WHEN DOING 5/3/1

Backoff work after 5/3/1 can be anything from 70-80% of your training max. When you get a ton of reps on the + sets, increase the training max by 5 pounds on the bench press/overhead press and 5-10 pounds on the squat/deadlift depending on how advanced you are. This is super easy to follow if you have a calculator and an iq above 75

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14894

Please don't skip the GPP days. General Physical Preparedness is important if you want high work capacity (being able to do more work=more muscle growth)

And again TRAINING MAXES ARE 90% OF YOUR TRUE 1 REP MAX, DO NOT PROGRAM OFF OF YOUR 1RM WHEN DOING 5/3/1

Backoff work after 5/3/1 can be anything from 70-80% of your training max. When you get a ton of reps on the + sets, increase the training max by 5 pounds on the bench press/overhead press and 5-10 pounds on the squat/deadlift depending on how advanced you are. This is super easy to follow if you have a calculator and an iq above 75

How you know it will get me jacked af? I don’t gain muscle very well. Built like a fucking twink so probably over for me regardless :feelswhy:

How you know it will get me jacked af? I don’t gain muscle very well. Built like a fucking twink so probably over for me regardless :feelswhy:
because strength=size and this will get you strong.

Also if you actually want to get big you need to bulk. Quit being a pussy:lul:

3x3 heavy overhead press​

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel
because strength=size and this will get you strong.

Also if you actually want to get big you need to bulk. Quit being a pussy:lul:
I am bulking you ducking fuck. I do like 100g of protein a day but i plateaud at 150. Also what is 5/3/1 I will try today

rate mine I do pplppxx. I should make a spreadsheet to track how much weight I'm lifting, I haven't been tracking that :feelsuhh:
Pplpp

Seems like a legit routine. What do I do for GPP?

Seems like a legit routine. What do I do for GPP?
farmers walks, kettlebell swings, walking with a weighted vest, sled drags, dead hangs, band pressdowns/pushups/pullaparts, reverse hypers, hyperextensions(without weight for high ass reps), abs if you want more abwork. Pick some things to do

• Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus
I am bulking you ducking fuck. I do like 100g of protein a day but i plateaud at 150. Also what is 5/3/1 I will try today
then u need to eat more food