My hair is getting fucked. Can somebody give me advice?

Deleted member 13107

Deleted member 13107

Iron
I got normal k2 paired with d3 in 1 pill.

I took 1 per day and i slowly saw results and i decided to up the dose.

I'm still in puberty btw. 1 pill is 37.5 mcg and i've seen most people get results at 100 to 300 mcg ,rest isnt taken by the body. I kept taking 3 per day and slowly my hair got fucked but idk why (i'm 17).

I got long hair and im growing the sides as well but recently i've been feeling my hair very dry, my scalp is sensitive and both my hair so i cant really style it, also i got dense hair and i feel it thin if i work my hand trough it.

I have the same routine as i had many months ago and idk why my hair suddenly changed. I dont blow dry it, i dont rape it with a towel trying to dry it, i dont put products in it, i dont use conditioner, i use only a shampoo ive been using for a year and its the perfect shampoo for my hair but now my hair feels different .

And no, it's not the norwood reaper , my dad isnt bald and same with my mom and grandparents etc.

Anybody got any idea? Should i do nopoo? I cant rlly go to a doctor bcs corona.

I'm asking bcs k2 isnt cope when it comes to bones and i heard it can be very good for the hair, but can it fuck the hair up if i take 2 extra pills ? ( morning - midday - night)

I had thin hair when i was younger and could barely grow any of it ( when i was 1 to 2 years old) only recently from 14 to 16 my haie got dense and thick af. Now its broken and idk why. I'm living a healthy lifestyle, im taking only k2 and iron pills (i dont have anemia tho but i had it in the past and my hair was fine)

Whoever says dn rd and comes to shitpost even tough the thread is marked serious , your mom's a whore

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
just shave like the rocky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
just shave it

It could be from a distant relative. Just because your dad and grandparent are not balding doesn't mean you won't. But don't worry for now, think about finasteride after you are done developing.

As for K2, the standard dose is 100-150mg, so you are on a pretty reasonable dose at 3x37.5mg. I am taking 100mg K2 per day with 3000iu of D3 and I feel great.