my hair is too short

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
my haircut has been bothced- not going to this barber again he always takes too much off the top, I need a blackpill barber who un derstands facial thirds and wont botch me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CyprusGD, the BULL, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
Why not a female hairdresser?

yep, and everyone is blackpilled on long hair now. 90% of the male population look better with longer hair.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
We need to bring in a form of barber honour killing everytime a barber fucks up my haircut I should be legally allowed to behead them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and MoggerGaston
never have short hair, ever.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
short hair is a looks killer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Vain786
that's why i started doing it by myself

We need to bring in a form of barber honour killing everytime a barber fucks up my haircut I should be legally allowed to behead them
Never tell a Turkish barber, "just a little off the top". They proceed to turn you into a skinhead.

Never tell a Turkish barber, "just a little off the top". They proceed to turn you into a skinhead.
Everytime I say just a little bit off the top to neaten it up and everytime they take too much off- feels like they try and give everyone an NT haircut rather than considering facial thirds,skull shape etc.

Next time Ill literally say just do the back and sides and let the top grow out a bit more, probs gonnabe like 6 weeks till my hair is back to length it was before

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel