My hair is way too long and thin now, I need a haircut but im not sure it will look good short, do I just buzz it?

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
I need a haircut but I have long hair to hide my shitty norwooding hairline, its extra thin right now becuase I just started dut and got some extra shedding from that, should I just say fuck it and get a buzz cut until I start to see some regrowth or just get it medium long, and try to do fringe / beiber cut to hide hairline

I was thiking just buzz and wait 6 months for dutasteride effects and then try to grow out again?
You think you will look better with a buzz instead of having some hair atleast and try to fraud/hide it a bit? I am skeptical.

Also if u buzzcut u lose all the hairlength of the hair that is unaffected by the dut-shed. If you don't cut it, new hairs still start growing alongside the long hair that remained and your haircut will look better and better over the next 6 months. And start filling in. Seems better imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
It all depends on skull shape. You might look great with a buzzcut (especially if it's a fade that's a little longer on top) or you might legit look like shit. That said if you think you can pull it off I highly recommend it so you don't have to stress about trying to style thin ass hair, there's nothing worse than dealing with that every time you want to go out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
It all depends on skull shape. You might look great with a buzzcut (especially if it's a fade that's a little longer on top) or you might legit look like shit. That said if you think you can pull it off I highly recommend it so you don't have to stress about trying to style thin ass hair, there's nothing worse than dealing with that every time you want to go out
hopefully its just temporary, I had great hair last year but proviron really raped my density, hopefully its reversible and now that I quit steroids too which I had been on for 4 years I have high hopes for some regrowth.

i wanna have sex with your hair

When your hair is thinning, shorter (not buzzcut-level) is always better. Hair always appears much more dense and thick when it's shorter save for extremely advanced norwoods, where your hair isn't going to look good regardless. Additionally, a majority of men look better with short hair, and can't pull off long hair in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Long Hair is for Faggots i Buzz mine to 1,2cm every now and then