My hair keeps shedding everyday

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
Every time i shower i lose about 20 strands of hair. This has been happen for about a week. My hair line hasnt changed im about Nw0 but its not straight. Im 17 is this a sign of balding or something else?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Shave it and grow beard

name falio brutal
YOU are a curry with bug eyes. Why are you here?? You’re never going to ascend ever. Stop wasting your time trying to looksmax and rot AND ALSO tell me if I’m balding

Shave it off, grow a beard and hit the gym, look at the rock, Jason Statham, they all look good bald

Shave it off, grow a beard and hit the gym, look at the rock, Jason Statham, they all look good bald
AM I BALDING THO OR IS THIS NORMAL?

Every time i shower i lose about 20 strands of hair. This has been happen for about a week. My hair line hasnt changed im about Nw0 but its not straight. Im 17 is this a sign of balding or something else?
Lol fucking dumbass

Can you like fucking answer my question I need to know if these is a sign of early balding so I can do something about it
nah bro dw, i also used to lose hairs when taking showers

turned out i had alot of vitamin deficiencies
eat lots of zinc, get your D3, B12, omega 3 and magnesium

nah bro dw, i also used to lose hairs when taking showers

turned out i had alot of vitamin deficiencies
eat lots of zinc, get your D3, B12, omega 3 and magnesium
I supplement magn zinc d3 already and I have a good diet so it’s not that. This only started happening last week I didn’t change anything so idk

I supplement magn zinc d3 already and I have a good diet so it’s not that. This only started happening last week I didn’t change anything so idk
you might be stressed out or lacking on sleep

you might be stressed out or lacking on sleep
No, I sleep 8hrs every night and I’m not stressed it might seem like it by the way I’m typing but I’m not

Yes, you're balding, you dick sucking cumdumpster

Are you taking zinc picolinate? Other forms aren't good, take 2 50mg 2 times a day.

Topical magnesium is better than oral for raising magnesium levels.

Are you eating excessive amounts of vitamin A or beta carotene? Both can easily trigger hair shedding.

Going low fat can be therapeutic.

"Although fatty acids and ketone bodies were oxidized by the hair follicle, they are poor energetic substitutes for glucose. Nor will fatty acids or ketone bodies sustain hair growth in vitro." —Metabolism of freshly isolated human hair follicles capable of hair elongation (1993)
“Although we have shown that the contribution of the pentose phosphate pathway to the overall glucose metabolism in isolated hair follicles is small, this value does account for 32% of the total glucose oxidized by the hair follicle, and is, moreover, significantly inhibited by both palmitate and B-hydroxybutyrate.” —Metabolism of freshly isolated human hair follicles capable of hair elongation (1993)
"Thus, although our ATP measurements indicate that fats will maintain hair follicle viability, it appears that they are poor hair follicle fuels." —Metabolic studies on isolated hair follicles (1991)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Are you taking zinc picolinate? Other forms aren't good, take 2 50mg 2 times a day.

Topical magnesium is better than oral for raising magnesium levels.

Are you eating excessive amounts of vitamin A or beta carotene? Both can easily trigger hair shedding.

Going low fat can be therapeutic.
Thank you for being a valuable user and actually helping. I’ll look into this when I can