My hair temples at 17 i think its time to get on fin

You’re not even balding holy fuck and you’re freaking out over that jfl just fucking use dermaroller plus peppermint oil and reduce ALL stress and your hair will be just fine

You’re not even balding holy fuck and you’re freaking out over that jfl just fucking use dermaroller plus peppermint oil and reduce ALL stress and your hair will be just fine
my temples are receding and in the 1st pic look at how thin it got

my temples are receding and in the 1st pic look at how thin it got
That’s not balding your hairline is naturally crooked that’s why ur temples look receded in the corner but they’re actually barely receded, just do what I said and everything will be good don’t even think about Fin

• +1
Reactions: shibo
That’s not balding your hairline is naturally crooked that’s why ur temples look receded in the corner but they’re actually barely receded, just do what I said and everything will be good don’t even think about Fin
it was not crooked like that before

ealry stages of balding. your hair is getting less dense on temples, albeit not bad, yet. still have rock solid density.

Holy shit you are not even balding a little that’s a dense NW1

@GenericChad1444 look

Don’t you dare get on fin you retard

Yeah my bad jfl he isn't balding. Usually what OP has is a sign however his hairline shows no miniaturization nor is the density thinning. When you are able to make out each individual hair strand in and beyond the hairline is when it's over.

66f.jpg

gigachad has a worse hairline than you bud