My Hair Type Change Because I Shaved My Head

T

Tyler Student

Iron
So I Used To Have Straight To Wavy Hair When I Was A Kid, But When I Reach Puberty It's Turn Into Curly To Coily For Some Reason And It's Stay That Way

I Used To Do Everything To Change It Back To Wavy But I Give Up, But Now, A Month Ago I Shaved My Head Completely Because My Friend Challange Me, But Somehow, When It's Start To Grow Back, I Notice That It Was Straight, Not Curly

I Thought Because It's Has The Same Length All Over, So I Get A Fade, But It's Still Straight, I Even Get A Mullet When It's Start To Grow A Little Bit More, And It's Still Straight

Can Someone Explain This? I Would Like To Make It Curl A Little Bit Into A Wavy More If It's Possible...

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
similar thing happened to me, was born with extreme curlyhair. had it cut and had pin straight hair until i hit puberty, then it's back to curly. i wonder if its from hormones balancing out? probably a low iq guess.

• JFL
I had straight/ Wavy hair as a kid.

Hit puberty and now i have A3 curly hairs

• JFL
Same too, but like, My hair Turn Back To Straight After I Shave It, Not Exactly Like My Hair As A Kid, It's Just Look Like Asian Hair Now, It's Was Super Straight, Not Wavy Like I Was A Kid, That Why I Wanna Curl It A Bit...

• JFL
i just always had straight hair till i permed it i do not understand this phenomenon

• JFL
sometimes my hair looks pretty but usually it looks like shit, i need to curlyhairmaxx but its a huge pain in the ass

• JFL
Its hormones man, its not the buzzcut

• JFL
So I Used To Have Straight To Wavy Hair When I Was A Kid, But When I Reach Puberty It's Turn Into Curly To Coily For Some Reason And It's Stay That Way

I Used To Do Everything To Change It Back To Wavy But I Give Up, But Now, A Month Ago I Shaved My Head Completely Because My Friend Challange Me, But Somehow, When It's Start To Grow Back, I Notice That It Was Straight, Not Curly

I Thought Because It's Has The Same Length All Over, So I Get A Fade, But It's Still Straight, I Even Get A Mullet When It's Start To Grow A Little Bit More, And It's Still Straight

Can Someone Explain This? I Would Like To Make It Curl A Little Bit Into A Wavy More If It's Possible...
Same kinda thing happened with I was having curly hairs since childhood suddenly 2 months ago they turned into smooth 2A wavy

• JFL