My hair went from super straight to wavy

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
Ngl
Even one or two days after I dont take a shower it becomes lowkey curley
One year ago it was perfectly straight
Is this puberty or some shit?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Ngl
Even one or two days after I dont take a shower it becomes lowkey curley
One year ago it was perfectly straight
Is this puberty or some shit?
hair loss started
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Finalchad and Chad69
Hope it is Chocolate Brown like Chico
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
how that even possible??
my hair a slight wave to it
it never changes
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
how that even possible??
my hair a slight wave to it
it never changes
Idk man
I buzz it off and after it grew long It became wavy
 
Is wavy good?

I have wavy hair :feelsautistic::chad:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Chad69 and Deleted member 5912
Do your prefer wavy ? I think straight is cooler
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
no it happens to me as well, its oil accumulating in your hair making it get texture
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Definitely puberty, my hair was straight as a kid and now it's terrible
:(
 
  • +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar and Chad69
jfl your one of my favorite users
1590433698850
1590433693765
 

Attachments

  • 1590433679961.png
    1590433679961.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Chad69

Similar threads

sample
Replies
19
Views
125
ibuprofn778
ibuprofn778
RichmondBread
Replies
10
Views
109
RichmondBread
RichmondBread
Crimx991
Replies
1
Views
36
Qeiea
Qeiea
astatin
Replies
19
Views
85
americanpakitruvcel
A
markored
Replies
3
Views
27
xanlack
xanlack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top