My haircare routine (With pics) GTFIH

MoggerM

MoggerM

The superior one
Hair is very important therefore i make sure it's healthy and beatiful.
Frizzy hair is the worst,Hairmaxxing is one of the best softmaxxes.

I have noticed that most of you dont even try so listening to your ramblings is useless:

This is how I fixed shit hair :

Bedhead:

Bedhead is very bad,It's when you wake up after your hair touches and grinds against your bed.
Simple to fix,Take a shower or wet your hair.

For someone with thick wavy hair,Shampooing alot is bad.

But not shampooing while you have shit shampoo will also be bad.

So i got a good shampoo and only use it twice a week.
Snapchat 553124269

So wet hair everyday,Shampoo twice a week.
You can use conditioner everyday.
You can also get haircare products but this is how i achieved my hair.

How to dry hair
Gently pat it with a towel,No drying and dont scramble hair with the towel like a faggot.

Haircut :
Let my hair grow naturally after buzzing it,Your hair will only be healthy if you get rid of split ends,And the solution for that is a buzzcut.
Dont touch your hair and dont cut anything because of the layers.

Not lean

Snapchat 728655721

• +1
Reactions: TitusA, Pierrot and ltxkr2431
all this for me to mog you with my 4 on top and drop fade

• +1
Reactions: aber and WatermelonLover
all this for me to mog you with my 4 on top and drop fade
Then you realised it was just you watching anime like the degenerate faggot you are, I mog you.

shit hairstyle + only curly hair can condition daily + for curly hair, leave in condition/curl cream, moose, then finger coil with a strong hold gel makes curls super fucking defined, takes 30 min, pain in the ass so i just buzzed and luckily it fits me. also sleep with silk pillow case or the bounet or wtvr its called

• +1
Reactions: aber
shit hairstyle + only curly hair can condition daily + for curly hair, leave in condition/curl cream, moose, then finger coil with a strong hold gel makes curls super fucking defined, takes 30 min, pain in the ass so i just buzzed and luckily it fits me. also sleep with silk pillow case or the bounet or wtvr its called
Not curly hair, Mediterranean thick wavy hair. Like richard ramirez also girls like my hair so its not shit

nice pics you got there they look great

• +1
Reactions: aber
Not curly hair, Mediterranean thick wavy hair. Like richard ramirez also girls like my hair so its not shit
thats curly hair, shut up abt the fancy names and also those girls are fucking tripping you have like a fucked up edgar or smthn

Shampoo once or twice a week condition everyday use minoxidil and finasteride that’s it

Shampoo once or twice a week condition everyday use minoxidil and finasteride that’s it
fin lowers dht which is a masculine gene, its 2x-10x stronger than testosterone, not worth lowering dht to lower chance of balding

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Hair is very important therefore i make sure it's healthy and beatiful.
Frizzy hair is the worst,Hairmaxxing is one of the best softmaxxes.

I have noticed that most of you dont even try so listening to your ramblings is useless:

This is how I fixed shit hair :

Bedhead:

Bedhead is very bad,It's when you wake up after your hair touches and grinds against your bed.
Simple to fix,Take a shower or wet your hair.

For someone with thick wavy hair,Shampooing alot is bad.

But not shampooing while you have shit shampoo will also be bad.

So i got a good shampoo and only use it twice a week.
View attachment 2841013
So wet hair everyday,Shampoo twice a week.
You can use conditioner everyday.
You can also get haircare products but this is how i achieved my hair.

How to dry hair
Gently pat it with a towel,No drying and dont scramble hair with the towel like a faggot.

Haircut :
Let my hair grow naturally after buzzing it,Your hair will only be healthy if you get rid of split ends,And the solution for that is a buzzcut.
Dont touch your hair and dont cut anything because of the layers.

Not lean

Valuable info. I have close hair to yours but just a little more curly I feel like (almost like black hair as a white :lul:).
Other than that, how to survive the ankward phase when growing curly hair. Whenever I let em grow it looks so crap on the sides and I have heart/diamond face so it looks like I have huge upper part.
Any advice ?

thats curly hair, shut up abt the fancy names and also those girls are fucking tripping you have like a fucked up edgar or smthn
Jealousy is blatant,You can kill yourself you filthy nigger dont niggerize my hair

Valuable info. I have close hair to yours but just a little more curly I feel like (almost like black hair as a white :lul:).
Other than that, how to survive the ankward phase when growing curly hair. Whenever I let em grow it looks so crap on the sides and I have heart/diamond face so it looks like I have huge upper part.
Any advice ?
Buzzcut fully and then let it grow my hair isnt curly it's wavy
Snapchat 1085592714

I was hoping this would be a thread on reversing hair thinning.

Could do that
It's ok. I think I know everything:

- Dutasteride - blocks DHT from binding to the hair follicle. Only applies if you have male pattern baldness.
- Finasteride - basically the same thing as dutasteride but slightly different. I don't know, I don't do either because when I tried the drugs made me depressed which is a common side effect. DHT massively effects mood in some people so clearing it out has negative effects.

- DRMA Pen - trigger stem cells.
- DRMA rolling - same thing but more likely to scar

- scalp massage - increase blood flow if that's the cause of hair thinning.
- minoxidil - increase blood flow if that's the cause of hair thinning.
- hanging upside down - increase blood flow and vein growth - if that's the cause of hair thinning.

- nutrition/supplements - if there's something missing this can help
- Castor oil - can be applied topically. May help. Worth trying. But mix with something like coconut oil so it's less sticky.

- Reduce stress - meditation can reduce stress if hairloss is induced or accelerated by stress. 20 minutes a day should be enough.
- Exercise/Redlight therapy - also reduces stress and improves sleep. may help hair growth.

- Red light cap. Charges cell mitocondria which may promote hair growth. But often not significant. Like everything, it may be worth a four to six month test to see if that's fixes the issue.

- Hair transplant - Good only if you have male pattern baldness and even then you have to redo it every few years. Doesn't work for diffuse thinning, because you won't have enough hair to move around. This is like moving decks on the titanic, and the result may be worse than doing nothing at all.

- Hair Systems - These can look really good but must be reapplied every month or so, and there's a learning curve for how to cut it and keep it on so it looks natural. You never want to tell your girlfriend you have it, until she's fallen so deeply in love with you, that'd she'd love you bald as well. So probably just never tell her unless she asks directly.

- Shaving your head - this looks better than balding or thinning. Easy solution but must be done regularly.

- Wearing a Hat - Can be done in conjunction with shaving. Bald better than balding.

- Laser hair removal. Cost a few thousand and may take five or so treatements but permently removes hair so you don't have to shave.

- hair fibers. Can be dropped on and cling to your hair to give the hair a greater appearance of density.

- tattooing - can be done on scalp to mimic shortly cut hair, but probably looks bad in person (not in pictures), so I wouldn't risk this.

It's ok. I think I know everything:

- Dutasteride - blocks DHT from binding to the hair follicle. Only applies if you have male pattern baldness.
- Finasteride - basically the same thing as dutasteride but slightly different. I don't know, I don't do either because when I tried the drugs made me depressed which is a common side effect. DHT massively effects mood in some people so clearing it out has negative effects.

- DRMA Pen - trigger stem cells.
- DRMA rolling - same thing but more likely to scar

- scalp massage - increase blood flow if that's the cause of hair thinning.
- minoxidil - increase blood flow if that's the cause of hair thinning.
- hanging upside down - increase blood flow and vein growth - if that's the cause of hair thinning.

- nutrition/supplements - if there's something missing this can help
- Castor oil - can be applied topically. May help. Worth trying. But mix with something like coconut oil so it's less sticky.

- Reduce stress - meditation can reduce stress if hairloss is induced or accelerated by stress. 20 minutes a day should be enough.
- Exercise/Redlight therapy - also reduces stress and improves sleep. may help hair growth.

- Red light cap. Charges cell mitocondria which may promote hair growth. But often not significant. Like everything, it may be worth a four to six month test to see if that's fixes the issue.

- Hair transplant - Good only if you have male pattern baldness and even then you have to redo it every few years. Doesn't work for diffuse thinning, because you won't have enough hair to move around. This is like moving decks on the titanic, and the result may be worse than doing nothing at all.

- Hair Systems - These can look really good but must be reapplied every month or so, and there's a learning curve for how to cut it and keep it on so it looks natural. You never want to tell your girlfriend you have it, until she's fallen so deeply in love with you, that'd she'd love you bald as well. So probably just never tell her unless she asks directly.

- Shaving your head - this looks better than balding or thinning. Easy solution but must be done regularly.

- Wearing a Hat - Can be done in conjunction with shaving. Bald better than balding.

- Laser hair removal. Cost a few thousand and may take five or so treatements but permently removes hair so you don't have to shave.

- hair fibers. Can be dropped on and cling to your hair to give the hair a greater appearance of density.

- tattooing - can be done on scalp to mimic shortly cut hair, but probably looks bad in person (not in pictures), so I wouldn't risk this.
Biotin B can also be useful if you're doing things

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
Enhancing the thread with my personal experience:
  • Never comb your hair while it's dry​
  • Stop using hot water in the shower​
  • Let your hair grow to make the most of its shape and texture​
  • Create a hair care routine to keep it hydrated and prevent porosity​
  • Use a curl activator cream to shape your hair and give it a hydrated look​
  • As OP mentioned, reduce the frequency of hair washes if it's not straight​

• +1
Reactions: melon6329