My hairdresser has 10yr old filler in his face

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
He is gay and i talked to him about looksmaxing and fillers. Then he showed me 10 year old nasolabial filler that has formed a string under his skin and never degraded. Now he wants to get it dissolved.
Also he said that he used filler for his chin that also never went away, but he is happy with it.

I wonder why on some people fillers last 6 months and on others it stays for years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pumanator, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
gross dumb and dumber GIF

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Gaia262, BigBundaSlapper and 2 others
a string?
He is gay and i talked to him about looksmaxing and fillers. Then he showed me 10 year old nasolabial filler that has formed a string under his skin and never degraded. Now he wants to get it dissolved.
Also he said that he used filler for his chin that also never went away, but he is happy with it.

I wonder why on some people fillers last 6 months and on others it stays for years.
I had the same, it’s like a string/hard bump under the skin
I had it cut out from my oral cavity, so there is no scarring

Fillers never only last 6months. Get an MRI scan of your face and you‘ll see them even years down the road.

Fillers migrate into the surrounding tissue, they do not dissolve to great extend

• Woah
Reactions: bugeye
I had the same, it’s like a string/hard bump under the skin
I had it cut out from my oral cavity, so there is no scarring
Why cut out when there is special dissolver?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18776 and Chadethnic101
The dissolve is more dangerous cause it’s crushing your own hyaluron as well
Yes but its rebuilt after 48 hours. There are many videos out there.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Yes but its rebuilt after 48 hours. There are many videos out there.

So i shouoe do mri and check if the filler migration is making my philtrum appear bigger?

im happy asf my chin filler basically stayed for years fuarkkk