My hairline is slowly creeping back

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
It’s over tbh,
I have already accepted that I am going to be bald very soon.
Maybe there is a cure in the future who knows, until then I will ogremax but its very hard to decide what to do in the mean time?
I still have my hair but I have no motivation to looksmax since it will be gone in the future.
What do I do for now?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
you can try saving it, but if you dont want to then you can blast steroids without having to worry about balding

you can try saving it, but if you dont want to then you can blast steroids without having to worry about balding

I just feel like its not worth it, I’m already ugly with hair lol. What do I even need to do to keep it except fin?

I’m scared of bitch tits or impotence. How can I be a high T beast with bitch tits and a limp dick :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
finfinfinfinfinfinfinfinfin

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, UltraExtremeIntense and Deleted member 1089
im on fin and no side effects whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
4 months
also can't you afford HT. baldness is hardly a concern

I will talk to my doctor about it soon I guess, but everyone on here has been on fin for so short? Longest I have seen is 1 year.

I will talk to my doctor about it soon I guess, but everyone on here has been on fin for so short? Longest I have seen is 1 year.
idk. im waiting for my hair to fall over quicker tbh so I can eradicate baldness for once

• +1
idk. im waiting for my hair to fall over quicker tbh so I can eradicate baldness for once

I barely care about how I look anymore tbh...
I’m ugly and going bald so whats the point of caring.

read @Ryo_Hazuki 's latest posts, hes been on finasteride for 12 years, you should think about it imo, whether the bald look will suit you or what kind of aesthetic with it you will develop, one advantage of doing it would be that you could blast roids without worrying about hair

baldness is a false alarm. if you cant afford HT, wear a hair piece. Im not even kidding, the hair on the system is top quality, you can style it however you want. And it is attached with a special glue so it doesnt fall. You wouldn't feel guilty about wearing this would u? Fraud your way

read @Ryo_Hazuki 's latest posts, hes been on finasteride for 12 years, you should think about it imo, whether the bald look will suit you or what kind of aesthetic with it you will develop, one advantage of doing it would be that you could blast roids without worrying about hair

12 years? Damn nice.
baldness is a false alarm. if you cant afford HT, wear a hair piece. Im not even kidding, the hair on the system is top quality, you can style it however you want. And it is attached with a special glue so it doesnt fall. You wouldn't feel guilty about wearing this would u? Fraud your way

I would feel like utter shit wearing that bro... wouldnt help you anyways as women would rip it offZ

12 years? Damn nice.

I would feel like utter shit wearing that bro... wouldnt help you anyways as women would rip it offZ
are women pulling your hair atm?

It’s over tbh,
I have already accepted that I am going to be bald very soon.
Maybe there is a cure in the future who knows, until then I will ogremax but its very hard to decide what to do in the mean time?
I still have my hair but I have no motivation to looksmax since it will be gone in the future.
What do I do for now?
sm04554

I’m not going to deal with unapproved substances, i know im a pussy phaggot and its my own fault i am going bald.

how old r u man

I just feel like its not worth it, I’m already ugly with hair lol. What do I even need to do to keep it except fin?

I’m scared of bitch tits or impotence. How can I be a high T beast with bitch tits and a limp dick :feelscry:
Lel im on fin and my natty T levels mog entire forum. What u said is due to high estrogen which you can control. But still imo youre too young for fin

how old r u man

Lel im on fin and my natty T levels mog entire forum. What u said is due to high estrogen which you can control. But still imo youre too young for fin

I know but I have heard people have gotten gyno on fin? I better just talk with my doctor I guess...

I’m not going to deal with unapproved substances, i know im a pussy phaggot and its my own fault i am going bald.
It's not gonna be released for like another 10 years anyway but it's pretty well tested with magnificent results. Was made in Oct 2014. I explained how it works in another post somewhere on this forum. Stopped balding and regrew hair in all test subjects (male humans) so far. Long term effects are undiscovered so far. Only real drug that regrows hair and stops androgenic alopecia in men with the MPB gene. It's a molecule that prevents the transitioning from the anagen to catagen phase of the hair cycle through persistent activation of the Wnt/Beta Catenin signaling pathway while taking the drug.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 1089
It's not gonna be released for like another 10 years anyway but it's pretty well tested with magnificent results. Was made in Oct 2014. I explained how it works in another post somewhere on this forum. Stopped balding and regrew hair in all test subjects (male humans) so far. Long term effects are undiscovered so far. Only real drug that regrows hair and stops androgenic alopecia in men with the MPB gene. It's a molecule that prevents the transitioning from the anagen to catagen phase of the hair cycle through persistent activation of the Wnt/Beta Catenin signaling pathway while taking the drug.

Nice, maybe I should try fin and go on that when its approved?

Nice, maybe I should try fin and go on that when its approved?
Well I doubt it'll be on the market before 2025ish and when it becomes available it'll have such an inelastic demand akin to life saving medicine. If there's no competing treatment, it might cost ALOT. Like the same or more than HIV/AIDS treatments. You'll need to billionaire max hard in the next few years :)

• +1
It never begun for norwoodingcels like us.

Well I doubt it'll be on the market before 2025ish and when it becomes available it'll have such an inelastic demand akin to life saving medicine. If there's no competing treatment, it might cost ALOT. Like the same or more than HIV/AIDS treatments. You'll need to billionaire max hard in the next few years :)

ok
It never begun for norwoodingcels like us.

it didnt, alteast I can cope with other stuff

You're not ugly I am. Cause unlike me you look masculine which automatically attracts girls more

You might just have to travel to get pleasure like some bald member on this forum keeps doing.

• WTF
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
You might just have to travel to get pleasure like some bald member on this forum keeps doing.
Why an angry reaction? I’m giving advice.

• WTF
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, GenericChad1444 and Ritalincel
  • WTF
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Ritalincel
seamaxx is cope

You can save it without fin or minox, srs. I'm using peppermint oil and a 2.5 mm dermapen 2x a week and have gotten nice growth. I also do 0.5mm every now and then if I feel like my scalp is unstimulated. Good gains so far, only been doing it for a week but my follicles are thicker and tiny ones are coming in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, GenericChad1444 and Ritalincel
You can save it without fin or minox, srs. I'm using peppermint oil and a 2.5 mm dermapen 2x a week and have gotten nice growth. I also do 0.5mm every now and then if I feel like my scalp is unstimulated. Good gains so far, only been doing it for a week but my follicles are thicker and tiny ones are coming in.
Oils me

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
copes me
seamaxx is cope
Not if you're an anglo/irish aryan.

copes me

Not if you're an anglo/irish aryan.
Please stop, you're derailing OP's thread with your nonsensical posts. Either provide meaningful responses or get out.

Oils me

• WTF
Reactions: GenericChad1444