my hairline situation, hair experts come in pls

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
so okay at the start of last summer i basically had nw0 with a widows peak, 20 yo btw

at the middle of summer i started losing hair like crazy, i would fix my hair and chunks of hair would come out, so i just buzzed my hair to slow down or check it out

now my hair is pretty much longer than it was when i had aggressive hair loss and im not losing nearly any hair, one or two whenever i fix it or tad more during shower etc.

my hairline went a bit back,like a nw1 now but funny thing is my right temple nearly didnt lose any hair, left temple lost more hair and middle parts, all around scalp thickness is still alright.

so what i want to ask is was this something temporary? because i dont want to nuke my dht by finasteride yet, can i lower my hairline and temples back by some combination of castor oil and dermapen or any other method?

any help preciated, thanks

IMAG10342 IMAG10452 IMAG10462 IMAG11062
0 replies squad checking in 🙌

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CristianT
Everyone on this site is really stupid, go to hairlosstalk & ask them instead tbh.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
Everyone on this site is really stupid, go to hairlosstalk & ask them instead tbh.
dont know about there, and here are pretty knowledgeful users about hair

you have absolutely no visible recession lol

you have absolutely no visible recession lol
i dont know man some hairstyles look worse now what it was before, especially when i leave it messy my hair looks kind of like floating bc of higher hairline.

and at the last picture i seem to have visible recession i think

so okay at the start of last summer i basically had nw0 with a widows peak, 20 yo btw

at the middle of summer i started losing hair like crazy, i would fix my hair and chunks of hair would come out, so i just buzzed my hair to slow down or check it out

now my hair is pretty much longer than it was when i had aggressive hair loss and im not losing nearly any hair, one or two whenever i fix it or tad more during shower etc.

my hairline went a bit back,like a nw1 now but funny thing is my right temple nearly didnt lose any hair, left temple lost more hair and middle parts, all around scalp thickness is still alright.

so what i want to ask is was this something temporary? because i dont want to nuke my dht by finasteride yet, can i lower my hairline and temples back by some combination of castor oil and dermapen or any other method?

any help preciated, thanks

View attachment 228798View attachment 228799View attachment 228800View attachment 228801
0 replies squad checking in 🙌
Try dermarolling and castor oil

What the fuck is this shit?

You literally have no recession at all.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 656
Very slight recession around NW1.25-1.5, just keep an eye on it. No need for meds just now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
YOU ARE RECEDING

DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE THAT SAYS OTHERWISE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4430 and nastynas
Was your hairline always that fucking high?
If yes : There could be no recession
If no: You are fucking balding mate

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
No recession, norwood 1 at the highest.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and nastynas
You're gucci down to the sucks bruh. We literally have the exact hairline.

• +1
Very slight recession around NW1.25-1.5, just keep an eye on it. No need for meds just now.
i wont use any meds until im 25, dont want to fuck up my hormones, im okay with going bald until then tbh

i shaved completely bald at the end of summer and reactions been nice
What the fuck is this shit?

You literally have no recession at all.
my hairline was significantly lower, and i said i lost chunks of hair.

but you know better okay lol

i wont use any meds until im 25, dont want to fuck up my hormones, im okay with going bald until then tbh

i shaved completely bald at the end of summer and reactions been nice
DHT is so fucking important for a healthy functioning male. Nuking your DHT levels is such a gamble cuz it can really backfire if the drug doesn't agree with your body chemistry. My advice would be to embrace the bald look when the time comes or get a hair transplant.

• +1
No recession, norwood 1 at the highest.
do you think dermapen combined with some other topical could fill back my hairline my high iq brother?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
do you think dermapen combined with some other topical could fill back my hairline my high iq brother?
In theory sure but I won't mess with hormones with a hairline like yours. It's more than good enough. Use a non-DHT related topical.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
DHT is so fucking important for a healthy functioning male. Nuking your DHT levels is such a gamble cuz it can really backfire if the drug doesn't agree with your body chemistry. My advice would be to embrace the bald look when the time comes or get a hair transplant.
ofc it is bc it makes you a man literally lol and it gives you a mini puberty between ages 20-25

we say this and that is everything but hormone and neurotransmitter make up is literally everything

i cant fuck up my body totally from inside

and yeah your advice has been what i thought since i read hair loss med side effects and seems like i could pull off bald better than i imagine so i will rock it until 25 and then will get HT no matter what nw i have and hop on some sort of hairloss med
In theory sure but I won't mess with hormones with a hairline like yours. It's more than good enough. Use a non-DHT related topical.
i see what would be a good one? bc i dont know many

can oils like castor and peppermint work or cope?

btw my dad was nearly bald at my age and my brother who is 30 has a nw2 now if that matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
ofc it is bc it makes you a man literally lol and it gives you a mini puberty between ages 20-25

we say this and that is everything but hormone and neurotransmitter make up is literally everything

i cant fuck up my body totally from inside

and yeah your advice has been what i thought since i read hair loss med side effects and seems like i could pull off bald better than i imagine so i will rock it until 25 and then will get HT no matter what nw i have and hop on some sort of hairloss med

i see what would be a good one? bc i dont know many

can oils like castor and peppermint work or cope?

btw my dad was nearly bald at my age and my brother who is 30 has a nw2 now if that matters
I'm not an expert but castor oil and rosemary oil aren't cope and could work in combination with stamping. Afaik peppermint oil is controversial. Do your own research would be my advice, look into castor oil, rosemary oil, peppermint oil and maybe fluridil.

• +1
i think im going towards that path too
all males on my mothers side are nw5 or above, and on the other side my cousin was nw7 since as long as i can remember. although my dad is like nw0 at almost 60

edit nw0 lol

• JFL
  • Hmm...
If you had any brains, you would have an open mind and get on finasteride.

• Hmm...