My hairline went from NW0.5 to NW0 after eating more protein

asdvek

asdvek

If you have slight hair loss, it could be from lack of protein diet. I started eating more protein like meat, eggs and nuts and I've noticed that my hairline went from NW0.5 to NW0, definitely a slight improvement can be seen. If you have a low protein diet, and have slight hair loss, then the diet can be the reason to that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Mr. President, rand anon and 5 others
If you have slight hair loss, it could be from lack of protein diet. I started eating more protein like meat, nuts and eggs and I've noticed that my hairline went from NW0.5 to NW0, definitely a slight improvement can be seen. If you have a low protein diet, and have slight hair loss, then the diet can be the reason to that.
same with me it's true

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and asdvek
I immediately started fin after my first hair dropped to the ground :lul: can't lose that one

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, optimisticzoomer and asdvek
I immediately started fin after my first hair dropped to the ground :lul: can't lose that one
That's pointless, because not every hairloss is DHT induced.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, JohnDoe, Deleted member 72072 and 1 other person
That's pointless, because not every hairloss is DHT induced.
I was being sarcastic there, ı saw a little bit of ground loss and started it.
Everybody loses hair from different reasons but every ground loss is linked to DHT.

And it stopped after ı started fin, it's been two years btw.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
There are "people" on this forum who eat less than 200g of protein per day

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, flippasav and asdvek
70-100 is enough unironically, but let's not argue about this. yes high protein is good

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
a chronic fapper like you on no dht blockers wil be norwood 3 soon enough,i know the title is cap but you will see soon son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, JohnDoe and ALP
a chronic fapper like you on no dht blockers wil be norwood 3 soon enough,i know the title is cap but you will see soon son
fapping doesn't affect the hairline. even More plates more dates said this..and I'm on finasteride the second I get to atleast NW1. lmao, i hope this was sarcastic, if not, ur actually a retarded piece of shit with 30iq.

btw, I'm not a chronic fapper by any means, I do it maybe every 2-4 days.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
fapping doesn't affect the hairline. even More plates more dates said this..and I'm on finasteride the second I get to atleast NW1. lmao, i hope this was sarcastic, if not, ur actually a retarded piece of shit with 30iq.

btw, I'm not a chronic fapper by any means, I do it maybe every 2-4 days.
it does by prolactin spikes which is proven to cause hairloss,even raising eyebrows affects hairline,thats why ppl with forehead botox pretty much never receed

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and ALP
it does by prolactin spikes which is proven to cause hairloss,even raising eyebrows affects hairline,thats why ppl with forehead botox pretty much never receed
30 minutes, THIRTY minutes of SLIGHT prolactin spike won't cause hairloss, if anything, it'll grow back after prolactin goes back to normal. raising eyebrows doesn't affect hairline btw wtf is that most retarded shit ive ever seen. and saying people with forehead botox dont recede is a retard statement, so if that was true every hair loss would be from eyebrow raising and not dht?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and ALP
30 minutes, THIRTY minutes of SLIGHT prolactin spike won't cause hairloss, if anything, it'll grow back after prolactin goes back to normal. raising eyebrows doesn't affect hairline btw wtf is that most retarded shit ive ever seen. and saying people with forehead botox dont recede is a retard statement, so if that was true every hair loss would be from eyebrow raising and not dht?
bro its a mix of everyting nigga soo much ppl go on finasteride and still lose hair just a little slower,some grow back and some it has no impact for,they all contribute

bro its a mix of everyting nigga soo much ppl go on finasteride and still lose hair just a little slower,some grow back and some it has no impact for,they all contribute
yes fag fin doesnt make it grow back it only stops, you use minox to grow back. if on fin ur still losing hair then the hair loss is not from dht

• +1
Reactions: ALP
If you have slight hair loss, it could be from lack of protein diet. I started eating more protein like meat, eggs and nuts and I've noticed that my hairline went from NW0.5 to NW0, definitely a slight improvement can be seen. If you have a low protein diet, and have slight hair loss, then the diet can be the reason to that.
Any jew studies ?

• +1
yes fag fin doesnt make it grow back it only stops, you use minox to grow back. if on fin ur still losing hair then the hair loss is not from dht
it never stops only slows it down in all people dumb ass nigga,minox is cope and doesnt do anything,once a follicle is dead its never gonna become terminal

Losing hair and losing ground are different things.
Everybody sheds around 100 strand of hair but it grows back.

If you lose hair it will grow back.
If you lose ground forget about it.

Losing hair and losing ground are different things.
Everybody sheds around 100 strand of hair but it grows back.

If you lose hair it will grow back.
If you lose ground forget about it.
ye if you shed normal sized hairs it grows back no problem if anything balding ppl shed less,but once your hair starts to minitureisze thats when it is over

it never stops only slows it down in all people dumb ass nigga,minox is cope and doesnt do anything,once a follicle is dead its never gonna become terminal
can mods ban this retard

mf legit said "minox is cope" can anyone believe this?

yes bro lots of studies and anecdotal evidence scientific evidence, but some retard on incel forum says its cope, oh noo it doesnt work

and on high enough dose combined w dutasteride it will stop it

and dont forget that u lose hair everyday, even people with perfect hair lose hair everyday, it's natural. some just lose more than others

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
can mods ban this retard

mf legit said "minox is cope" can anyone believe this?

yes bro lots of studies and anecdotal evidence scientific evidence, but some retard on incel forum says its cope, oh noo it doesnt work

and on high enough dose combined w dutasteride it will stop it

and dont forget that u lose hair everyday, even people with perfect hair lose hair everyday, it's natural. some just lose more than others
no oral minox is good especially dutasteride,but if your norwood 2 9/10 times you wont get norwood 1 back off with minox,once a spot is dead or low density minox will only do a tiny bit not noticable thats what i mean you have to start norwood 0-1

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
no oral minox is good especially dutasteride,but if your norwood 2 9/10 times you wont get norwood 1 back off with minox,once a spot is dead or low density minox will only do a tiny bit not noticable thats what i mean you have to start norwood 0-1
nigga if u start finasteride soon enough follice wont die. mods ban this FAGGOT

• +1
hang yourself ngl soo stupid
Yeah can't make an argument back so says hang urself stupid. You've showen the forum and about 25 people viewing this thread how stupid you are, congrats.

Yeah can't make an argument back so says hang urself stupid. You've showen the forum and about 25 people viewing this thread how stupid you are, congrats.
you made a fag thread acting like you grew hair back with protein,whicv is cope your on steroids your now realising your norwood 2 and tryna gaslight yourself,if anything too much protein causes hairloss,and im here to tell you finasteride wont save you and you will conitnue losing hair,most times you lose hair you dont grow it back your basing this off hyper responders offf god knows where in the majorirty you can only maintain no matter how healthy you become

Lack of protein and male pattern baldness :forcedsmile:?

What a retard.

oral minox is good especially dutasteride
Also dutasteride is not a form of oral minoxidil, it's a 5ar inhibitor like finasteride but stronger than fin.
Fin supresses around %70 DHT and dut supresses aroun %90 DHT.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Lack of protein and male pattern baldness :forcedsmile:?

What a retard.
where did i say its male pattern baldness retard?
you made a fag thread acting like you grew hair back with protein,whicv is cope your on steroids your now realising your norwood 2 and tryna gaslight yourself,if anything too much protein causes hairloss,and im here to tell you finasteride wont save you and you will conitnue losing hair,most times you lose hair you dont grow it back your basing this off hyper responders offf god knows where in the majorirty you can only maintain no matter how healthy you become
on steroids im nw0, cope

on steroids im nw0, cope
yeah bro we get it you went from norwood 1 to 0 off eating protein haaa,newsflash you are mistaking baby hairs on your hairline as growth but its lost hair bc your terminal ones are shrinking,anyways you will see what i mean soon

Norwooding is male pattern baldness related.

Hairthinning on the other hand could come from an very unhealthy lifestyle with nutrient deficiencies for example.

You bumping up your protein intake isn’t going to change your norwood. I literally have never heard of this.

Maybe your hair density got thicker, but I highly doubt it comes from eating more protein.
Unless you were in a concentration camp with bad life circumstances maybe then yes.

• JFL
yeah bro we get it you went from norwood 1 to 0 off eating protein haaa,newsflash you are mistaking baby hairs on your hairline as growth but its lost hair bc your terminal ones are shrinking,anyways you will see what i mean soon
the moment any proper hair loss occurs im on fin dw about it, its only 0.5 btw NW

Hairthinning on the other hand could come from an very unhealthy lifestyle with nutrient deficiencies for example.

You bumping up your protein intake isn’t going to change your norwood. I literally have never heard of this.

Maybe your hair density got thicker, but I highly doubt it comes from eating more protein.
Unless you were in a concentration camp with bad life circumstances maybe then yes.
protein deficiency causes hair loss dumb fag

protein deficiency causes hair loss dumb fag
You didn’t understand what I was trying to say.
Dogshit reading comprehension.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74

he doesnt realise that if you lose hair from a deficiency like protein which isnt even possible btw its more diffuse all over,deficiencies never cause worse or better hairlines thats purely dht,i hope this nigga kills himself,cant wait for him to be norwood 3 when he realises fin only wontb enough

• +1
he doesnt realise that if you lose hair from a deficiency like protein which isnt even possible btw its more diffuse all over,deficiencies never cause worse or better hairlines thats purely dht,i hope this nigga kills himself,cant wait for him to be norwood 3 when he realises fin only wontb enough
Well, I mean, nobody in my family is balding. Everyone is NW0. I think it's just that I don't have any DHT receptors in the scalp, I can't wait for your inferior hair genetics to bald though :lul:

Well, I mean, nobody in my family is balding. Everyone is NW0. I think it's just that I don't have any DHT receptors in the scalp, I can't wait for your inferior hair genetics to bald though :lul:
"Dht receptors? ?????
There is no such thing as a "dht receptor" , do you mean androgens receptors?

Everyone has androgen receptors everywhere, EVERYONE

You fucking retard

"Dht receptors? ?????
There is no such thing as a "dht receptor" , do you mean androgens receptors?

Everyone has androgen receptors everywhere, EVERYONE

You fucking retard
Its a thing

have fun with deformed kids.

Yep it fucking sucks

• +1
200 is a joke tbh.

A man needs 80-120g depending on his height and weight in order to allow protein synthesis

• +1
Correct. I've posted about this before showing the massive prolactin spike that remains elevated for 2 weeks after you ejaculate.

Prolactin remains elevated for 2 weeks.

Correct. I've posted about this before showing the massive prolactin spike that remains elevated for 2 weeks after you ejaculate.
Prolactin remains elevated for 2 weeks.
Show the thread it doesn't remain elevated for 2 weeks but rather 30-45 minutes that multiple studies have shown.