My Hamzamaxxing routine (part 1)

R

Ragdolled

Iron
Hello forum, today I will be telling you guys the secrets of hamza-maxxing

A lot of you recently have been talking about adonis maxing, but we must take in to consideration that since Hamza Ahmed is a 9PSL Chad and he is the ultimate Adonis, we must looksmax to look more like him since Adonis maxing is to niche but if you hamza max girl will love you since you are the perfect blue print of an adonis.

Here is my current hamza-maxing routine:

—————————————————————
1.Under eye + Forehead pulling.

Since Hamza has a lot of sclera show we need to mimic this to be closer to the ideal hamza/adonis.

So personally I do 50 sets per day of this method to in increase sclera show above the iris and under the iris.

Basically pull the skin below down and skin above up like in this picture.

IMG 9808

A lot of hamza-max et try to pull left to right to and right to left to try and give a more rounder eye shape like hamza’s.

————————————————————
2. T100 Contacts

After deep investigation on hamza’s eye area we can conclude his eye color is very black. I recommend buying T50 contacts or T100 Contacts to mimic his eye area even more.

————————————————————
3. Coloring maxing.

Recently the user @Clavicular has discovered the importance of health indicators on the skin/ in general coloring. But he significantly under estimates the ideal skin coloring to become adonis.

I truly believe that this is the adonis coloring

IMG 9811

This is a great example of an adonis maxxer. I think he needs to work on his eye area way to agressive. Needs to spam sclera maxing exercises.

————————————————————
4. Beard maxxing

This is very straight forward. This is one of the most important steps to becoming Adonis.

DO NOT BY ANY MEANS

-CUT YOU HAIR
-CUT YOUR BEARD OR MUSTACHE

From the hundreds of hours i’ve been lurking in Adonis school, I can tell you this is one of the most important lessons. We have to strive to get that cold masculine to trimming unhygienic look that women love!

This is the look we strive for: IMG 9812

Trust me this is the Adonis maxing way. With this protocol. Even as a sun-five any stacy of your choice will be yours. You just need to do one more monk mode session. Delay gratification!!!!!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, noonespecial, aboriginalmaxxing and 5 others
MAY WE ALL ASCEND TO ADONIS !!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
hamza is an mtn carried by jihadi triad

I AM ADONIS! I AM ADONIS! I AM ADONIS!
IMG 2178

• JFL
Reactions: sayi