My Hand Growth Routine

mecmec

mecmec

Iron
First thing I want to clarify is that there are two versions of this routine, the optimal version and the sub-optimal version. The Optimal Routine would be 3 hours long and you'd have to do it 3-4 times a week. For now I'm doing the sub-optimal version which is the same, but only 30min-1hr 4-5 times a week. I am a lazycell who works full time, and has a already long and strenuous daily looksmaxxing routine that I struggle to keep up with already, and doing the optimal version is something I will have to work up to when I build up some discipline and am able to drop some of my other routines when I get what I want out of them. This requires a great amount of discipline and commitment, and it will be at least 6 months before any noticeable change (If you're lucky). This is because it is very difficult to fully exhaust your hands and their tendons to the point where they are encouraged to grow. I only recommend doing this if you are a true handlet and REALLY want to change it.

DISCLAIMER: This isn't a guide made from a place of success or true expertise, this is the plan I have developed from reading various articles, papers and posts from across the internet. I have only been doing this for three weeks. Use common sense, if you start having issues with your hands (excessive pain or soreness, or whatever) then take a break or stop doing this. I can only find a few anecdotal posts on forums from people (mostly athletes and rock climbers) claiming they have seen improvements in hand size from doing some of this stuff, so I again only recommend this to true handlets who are desperate. Also keep in mind you can't change the length of your hands, just the width of the palm and fingers.

Things you might want
-Melt Balls (doesn't have to be theses exact ones)
"MELT Hand & Foot Treatment Kit" on amazon

-Grip Training Equipment (What I use)

"FitBeast Hand Grip Strengthener Workout Kit (5 Pack)" on amazon

-A bowl large enough to put one or both your hands in submerged in water

-Timer or clock

Things you want to do outside of the routine
-Incorporate wrist and forearm movements in your gymmaxing routine. The wrists/forearms play a important role in the size of your palms so improving them will help with your hands. I do standard wrist curls with a barbell personally. Pick whatever movement you enjoy doing most, just as long as you are using your forearms/wrists.
-I also recommend incorporating finger push ups into your routine as well
-Eat a healthy diet and get plenty of sleep. (Should be doing this anyway)
-Overall just do anything for your health that helps muscle growth. I haven't looked into it, but I imagine stuff like roids, creatine and other things people do to enhance their bodybuilding progress should also help with this hand routine. I don't see why it wouldn't.
-Do this routine also whenever you feel like it as a supplement to this one

Here is the full Routine:

(Do everything for both hands of course, I recommend doing one hand at a time to give the other time to rest)
(remember to record your progress, and keep progressive overload in mind)
(10 sec rest for both hands at once in between each movement)

-Start by using your melt balls as shown in the video below. This is to gain optimal circulation to the hands:

Do this until you feel the crunchy sensation starts to smooth and even out. Not necessary to do before every session, just as much as you need to keep away that crunchiness. (you will know what I'm talking about when you do it)

(10 sec rest in between each movement)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Hold a tight fist for 10 sec, then release the fist extending your fingers out as far as possible and holding for another 10 sec

-Using your hand gripper, do as many reps as possible within one minute

-Hold a tight fist for 10 sec, then release the fist extending your fingers out as far as possible and holding for another 10 sec

-Using the stress ball, hold tightly as long as possible

-Using grip master, grip it tightly for 5 secs, then release holding in that position for 5 sec. Do this for 5 reps. Over multiple sessions work up to 10 or more reps and holding for longer than 5 sec in each position

-Using finger pincher, do max reps in 1 minute same as with the gripper.

-Using resistance bands, extend your fingers and hold for as long as possible

Repeat above section for 3 hours or as long as you can do it.

-then proceed to put your hands in a bowl of hot water and holding them there for 10 minutes, then switch the water to cold water and hold them there for another 10 minutes

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After all of this your hands should be pretty worn out. Do this 3-5 times a week, closer to 5 especially if your unable/unwilling to go the full 3 hours

Look at the response from "Chao Lin" for extreme oriental techniques to add to the session to supplement or replace the water one. I might try these in the future, but they seem risky and I recommend doing them with caution if you decide to add any.

The fit beast kit comes with a manual with different ways to use the equipment. Look at that if you want to switch it up from time to time

Good Luck, feedback is appreciated

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus, Aqua, Lihito and 8 others
Would this increase the length of the fingers or just make them thicker?

Back after only a few weeks and the first thing I see is the usual niche autism. I apparently didn't miss anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Need2Ascend, Preoximerianas and 7 others
i love cocaine

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 5786
hand growth is cope if it doesn't get bigger in all 3 dimensions. increasing fingers width just makes it look like you have sausage fingers, which is only "good" for ogremaxxing :ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, wew.lad, Aqua and 3 others
hand growth is cope if it doesn't get bigger in all 3 dimensions. increasing fingers width just makes it look like you have sausage fingers, which is only "good" for ogremaxxing :ogre::ogre::ogre:
Depends on your situation. Some people have nothing to gain from increasing finger and palm thickness while others do. It's up to each person to decide that for themselves. It won't look like sausage fingers if you keep the width somewhat proportionate to the length, just don't overdo it. Also any size is an improvement for a true handlet like me (40-50% of women have the same sized or bigger hands than me)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080
"hand growth"
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

why dont you try to increase your dick instead fggit? :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Saved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, Lihito and mecmec
First thing I want to clarify is that there are two versions of this routine, the optimal version and the sub-optimal version. The Optimal Routine would be 3 hours long and you'd have to do it 3-4 times a week. For now I'm doing the sub-optimal version which is the same, but only 30min-1hr 4-5 times a week. I am a lazycell who works full time, and has a already long and strenuous daily looksmaxxing routine that I struggle to keep up with already, and doing the optimal version is something I will have to work up to when I build up some discipline and am able to drop some of my other routines when I get what I want out of them. This requires a great amount of discipline and commitment, and it will be at least 6 months before any noticeable change (If you're lucky). This is because it is very difficult to fully exhaust your hands and their tendons to the point where they are encouraged to grow. I only recommend doing this if you are a true handlet and REALLY want to change it.

DISCLAIMER: This isn't a guide made from a place of success or true expertise, this is the plan I have developed from reading various articles, papers and posts from across the internet. I have only been doing this for three weeks. Use common sense, if you start having issues with your hands (excessive pain or soreness, or whatever) then take a break or stop doing this. I can only find a few anecdotal posts on forums from people (mostly athletes and rock climbers) claiming they have seen improvements in hand size from doing some of this stuff, so I again only recommend this to true handlets who are desperate. Also keep in mind you can't change the length of your hands, just the width of the palm and fingers.

Things you might want
-Melt Balls (doesn't have to be theses exact ones)
"MELT Hand & Foot Treatment Kit" on amazon

-Grip Training Equipment (What I use)

"FitBeast Hand Grip Strengthener Workout Kit (5 Pack)" on amazon

-A bowl large enough to put one or both your hands in submerged in water

-Timer or clock

Things you want to do outside of the routine
-Incorporate wrist and forearm movements in your gymmaxing routine. The wrists/forearms play a important role in the size of your palms so improving them will help with your hands. I do standard wrist curls with a barbell personally. Pick whatever movement you enjoy doing most, just as long as you are using your forearms/wrists.
-I also recommend incorporating finger push ups into your routine as well
-Eat a healthy diet and get plenty of sleep. (Should be doing this anyway)
-Overall just do anything for your health that helps muscle growth. I haven't looked into it, but I imagine stuff like roids, creatine and other things people do to enhance their bodybuilding progress should also help with this hand routine. I don't see why it wouldn't.
-Do this routine also whenever you feel like it as a supplement to this one

Here is the full Routine:

(Do everything for both hands of course, I recommend doing one hand at a time to give the other time to rest)
(remember to record your progress, and keep progressive overload in mind)
(10 sec rest for both hands at once in between each movement)

-Start by using your melt balls as shown in the video below. This is to gain optimal circulation to the hands:

Do this until you feel the crunchy sensation starts to smooth and even out. Not necessary to do before every session, just as much as you need to keep away that crunchiness. (you will know what I'm talking about when you do it)

(10 sec rest in between each movement)

-Using your hand gripper, do as many reps as possible within one minute

-Using the stress ball, hold tightly as long as possible

-Using grip master, grip it tightly for 5 secs, then release holding in that position for 5 sec. Do this for 5 reps. Over multiple sessions work up to 10 or more reps and holding for longer than 5 sec in each position

-Using finger pincher, do max reps in 1 minute same as with the gripper.

-Using resistance bands, extend your fingers and hold for as long as possible

Repeat above section for 3 hours or as long as you can do it.

-then proceed to put your hands in a bowl of hot water and holding them there for 10 minutes, then switch the water to cold water and hold them there for another 10 minutes

After all of this your hands should be pretty worn out. Do this 3-5 times a week, closer to 5 especially if your unable/unwilling to go the full 3 hours

Look at the response from "Chao Lin" for extreme oriental techniques to add to the session to supplement or replace the water one. I might try these in the future, but they seem risky and I recommend doing them with caution if you decide to add any.

The fit beast kit comes with a manual with different ways to use the equipment. Look at that if you want to switch it up from time to time

Good Luck, feedback is appreciated

Bro do it dont Listen to these forum dwellers

Not enough People Here looksmax

Also try rope climbs and ring workouts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080 and mecmec
Saved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080 and mecmec
Just do weighted pull ups/one arm pull ups or go bouldering

The rest is diet and hormones

• Hmm...