My hardware is bottlenecking me

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
I have ADHD-I but I haven't gotten a diagnosis due to fear of backlash from family and long waiting periods to see psychiatrists. I wish I could get myself some proper meds for treatment so my brain could work properly. I would be doing so much right now if I was on meds rather than sitting in my room. Anyone know sources for adhd meds?

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Bottlenecks me

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Modafinil

Seriously, I can't believe there are still people out there who don't know about moda.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead and Soulrack
Modafinil

Seriously, I can't believe there are still people out there who don't know about moda.
Please do not shill this to me, all it is for me is just a sulfur tasting tablet which does nothing. I wasted $100 of my money on this since I was forced to bulk buy it

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
You need to upgrade your system to new hardware aka reincarnationmaxx to become Ryzen 5000 chad with DDR 7 bonestructure.

just buy ChadForce RTX 2080 bro

overclock yourself with OOC nootropics maybe?

Don't buy in to Jew meds they only fuck you up harder.

Look into that ADHD is a remnant of our hunter gather ancestor that had to excessively switch between tasks to survive compared to the calm minded farmer that evolved later on.

Look into that ADHD is a remnant of our hunter gather ancestor that had to excessively switch between tasks to survive compared to the calm minded farmer that evolved later on.
I just read it, interesting. School is worse for us people with ADHD and others in general. We should all be taught by beings hands on and picking the things we want to learn

I just read it, interesting. School is worse for us people with ADHD and others in general. We should all be taught by beings hands on and picking the things we want to learn
My bro has adhd.
I exercise him constantly after school and tire him out whenever I can to make sure he is always getting stimulus regardless.
It seems to be having promising benefits on him tbh

• +1
Reactions: Soulrack
I'm in the same position man. I'm getting heakth insurance soon and gonna get tested but will probably be forced to do this in a few months after Corona.

Suggestions? Moda doesn't work for me so idk how I would respond to anything else
there's the normie shit like caffeine and nicotine, but they're addictive af and easy to build a tolerance to

phenylpiracetam acts a bit like piracetam but is a bit easier to get a hold of (at least in the US, it's not FDA approved so you can probably get some legal high shit with it in)

there's Diphenylmethylsulfinylacetamide (provigil) that's basically safe meth, but not as strong obviously

i'm too low iq to know where to get any of that in the UK so I just eat coffee granules dry with a spoon