My HB irl that I’ve known for the longest is legit the biggest fucking simp

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

praying to the AI overlords for 2107 after A.I.
Joined
Feb 9, 2024
Posts
8,769
Reputation
13,310
I love him, he’s my boy

But holy shit the simpage is unbelievable

He’s tall and gling too (although older and bloated, he genuinely mogged decently hard in his younger years)

Don’t think he was a simp then but idk, the white knight takes he has and lengths he goes to defend bitches who ain’t worth a shit is insane to me

Not sure if he’s taking the moral high ground or what cause I think he tends to do that tbqh
 
  • +1
Reactions: HappyChud

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
6
Views
52
truep0lishguy
T
g4rlic
Replies
2
Views
36
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
IndecentEyes
Replies
4
Views
51
OldRooster
OldRooster
IronMike
Replies
10
Views
114
sanz
sanz
WELOVELOOKS
Replies
9
Views
84
sasha108
sasha108

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top