My head looks bald when it's wet..

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
My cortisol was through tbe roof, i showered and then dried my hair with towel and i can see my scalp everywhere, then i combed my hair and saw a significant bald spot on my crown and few bald lines in center. I felt my skin lose collagen from the panic

giphy.gif

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
ok everyone has shit hair when its wet

My cortisol was through tbe roof, i showered and then dried my hair with towel and i can see my scalp everywhere, then i combed my hair and saw a significant bald spot on my crown and few bald lines in center. I felt my skin lose collagen from the panic

giphy.gif
Bald spot? Or just able to see through the hair?
ok everyone has shit hair when its wet
Don't say everyone.

Bald spot? Or just able to see through the hair?

Don't say everyone.
Bale spot, but after it dried there is no bald spots anywhere. Still worried

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3202
Bale spot, but after it dried there is no bald spots anywhere. Still worried
Send me a pic of your hair dry, then dampen it and send me a pic of it wet.

your slavic balding genes are kicking in

Wait, don't a lot of meds just bald in the crown area? Hairtransplant would be an easy fix (if I'm correct).
If its only that, I'm scared of diffusing thinning, if it happens there is no saving my hair other then fin which im too young to use it will cuck my development at only 19

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3202
If its only that, I'm scared of diffusing thinning, if it happens there is no saving my hair other then fin which im too young to use it will cuck my development at only 19
I thought you were 25, lol. But if it comes down to it, shave it. If I could pull off a forelock with an otherwise completely shaved head (with a moustache of course) at 16, then you can surely pull it off.

Have the same since like 16 and didn't get worse at all in 9 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Back