My height (gtfih)

W

we_chillingfosho

Platinum
So it's come to my attention that @TeenAscender believes I'm larping height lmao. I'm 6'6 period. Look how small that black suitcase looks like next to me. 5'8 @MakinItHappenReturn would be below my chin.

@StrangerDanger @Preston @Salludon @subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @ForeverRecession @bwrauycnee @Mrinfinityx @VicMackey

Attachments

• Img_20220216081719.jpg
    Img_20220216081719.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Mrinfinityx, bwrauycnee and 10 others
Why are you on your tiptoes nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, itorroella9, Mrinfinityx and 13 others
Why are you on your tiptoes nigga
You can't be this retarded hahahahaha. I was walking while this was taken. Plus all my weight is on the other leg so I'm not tip toeing

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
You can't be this retarded hahahahaha. I was walking while this was taken. Plus all my weight is on the other leg so I'm not tip toeing
Aha I see. Either it doesnt matter cuz @StrangerDanger mogs you
Sendhil Ramamurthy in an Instagram selfie as seen in September 2019

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Mrinfinityx, Mewton and 5 others
@TeenAscender satisfied mane. I even posted a video to show I'm not frauding. Like I said beforr not the best video but it's enough to see I'm not frauding shit period

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ROTTING, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
looking good bro (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, TeenAscender and ROTTING
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
uneven ground, you r on your tips, suitcase far behind you, you did wear full black and fit, low photo angle… means you did everything you can in order to fraud your height. İf you want to shut people up you must take video right next to classic door

• +1
Reactions: IdeserveJannnah and Mrinfinityx
uneven ground, you r on your tips, suitcase far behind you, you did wear full black and fit, low photo angle… means you did everything you can in order to fraud your height. İf you want to shut people up you must take video right next to classic door
Or maybe you should shut it before I lose another iq point

you are ok your Tips with both your feets retard

but i dont get it you are at least 6 feet based on the other video why would you try to LARP and add 6 inches to your height despite having an already ok height.

If you really want to prove anything do a video infront of a usual door otherwise just shut the fuck up and stop editing your pics retard

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and efes
Eh can't be bothered. Think what yall wanna. Facts are facts

Or maybe you should shut it before I lose another iq point
Seems like you already lose too much of it. You can't even create counter argument and have a proper discussion

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Seems like you already lose too much of it. You can't even create counter argument and have a proper discussion
My counter argument is shut up and get laid. Stop asking for arguments for another man's height. Damn the autism is real in this forum, it's funny but now it's getting torturous :lul:

My counter argument is shut up and get laid. Stop asking for arguments for another man's height. Damn the autism is real in this forum, it's funny but now it's getting torturous :lul:
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

B77A5FEE CCB4 4E18 8B5E EB8750993A7B

10BD6683 2742 428D 8FA6 F5F03E49BD25

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Mewton, Deleted member 17345 and 11 others
No height for your face.

ur clearly tall but ionno about 6'6 due to the reasons listed above.

Subhuman propkrtions

• JFL
Reactions: CEO of Sex, Mrinfinityx, ascension and 2 others
God this autist got boring already, never seen in here a more defensive insecure fuck than this, making mog battles about himself, perma faceapping himself, taking advantage of lens distortion , probably larping about height, and when he gets called out he responds like a high inhib monkey muh "if i see smth like this again I lose iq points:lul::lul:". Fucking autist you're 2 SDs below this forum average so far, otherwise you wouldnt be posting like this you complete mongoloid, everyone is making fun of you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IdeserveJannnah, Deleted member 17542, Mrinfinityx and 3 others
And the more we give this autist attention with posts like mine, the more he obviously is gonna get his ego sky high(more than it already is) and he's gonna cope thinking it's not his autism but ppl jealous about his 4.75psl or smth. Mental olympics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ascension
And the more we give this autist attention with posts like mine, the more he obviously is gonna get his ego sky high(more than it already is) and he's gonna cope thinking it's not his autism but ppl jealous about his 4.75psl or smth. Mental olympics
Impressive paragraph.

ur clearly tall but ionno about 6'6 due to the reasons listed above.
Well you can clearly see based on my body proportions that I'm a tall mofo. Now if you don't wanna take my word and think potentially 6'2-6'4....go for it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220216-112744_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220216-112744_Chrome.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
U
Well you can clearly see based on my body proportions that I'm a tall mofo. Now if you don't wanna take my word and think potentially 6'2-6'4....go for it
dumb nigger u wish u were 6'2-6'4 u look subhuman lanky. 0 chance of looking buff natty I'm already having a hard time putting on muscle at 6'3

U

dumb nigger u wish u were 6'2-6'4 u look subhuman lanky. 0 chance of looking buff natty I'm already having a hard time putting on muscle at 6'3
You are embarrassing to look at

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 15827

Users who are viewing this thread

Back