My height insecurity was higher at 6'3.5 than at 5'11.5

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

6'6 by 09/24 or death, girl feet connoisseur
I was 5'11.5 in 2022 and back then I was blackpilled but I didn't really care how tall I was, compared to a year ago when I was between 6'2 and 6'3.5 I was the most insecure mf about my height, I would be constantly measuring myself and would get cortisol spikes if when before I left the house for school i was under 6'3, all of this disappeared over night when I turned 6'4 morning height, during that time I used to also cope saying height > face, even tho previously I had it ingrained in my head that face is above all.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
Man 5'11 isnt even bad. At some point you just gotta appreciate what you got. Even if that sounds bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and <6PSLcel
Man 5'11 isnt even bad. At some point you just gotta appreciate what you got. Even if that sounds bluepilled
in reality at 5'11 i wasn't getting height mogged all that often, but yeah idk why when i was between 6'2 and 6'3 i was so ocd about that shit, i guess it's because im at a height that is considered good now, even by this place' standard, so that's probably why im happy now cuz its something i dont need to worry about

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, horizontallytall and jinnu
in reality at 5'11 i wasn't getting height mogged all that often, but yeah idk why when i was between 6'2 and 6'3 i was so ocd about that shit, i guess it's because im at a height that is considered good now, even by this place' standard, so that's probably why im happy now cuz its something i dont need to worry about
Yeah bro dudes here who say they are 5'11 and feel short are either larping their height or measured wrong cause 5'11 is above average in majority of the world. Unless you in netherlands or croatia or something, but even then thats average height in those countries jfl

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Yeah bro dudes here who say they are 5'11 and feel short are either larping their height or measured wrong cause 5'11 is above average in majority of the world. Unless you in netherlands or croatia or something, but even then thats average height in those countries jfl
very true, I was in croatia on holiday 2 years ago when i was 5'11 and i didn't feel short at all

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
very true, I was in croatia on holiday 2 years ago when i was 5'11 and i didn't feel short at all
Exactly. True unfrauded 5'11 barefoot is enough

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Exactly. True unfrauded 5'11 barefoot is enough
true, don't get me wrong i still want to be taller, because a 6'6 gymmaxxed frame is cool to have and it gets you a lot of respect, i already get quite a lot as a natty 6'5 guy, so a roided 6'6 bod with 24 inch bideltoid is sure to garner respect from every male, on top of that a htn face and I should definitely be good

• +1
Reactions: jinnu