MY HEIGHT IS DRIVING ME TO THE MENTAL ASYLUM

D

DivineBeing

Kraken
I HAVE BREAKDOWNS FOR 12 HOURS STRAIGHT ALL MY FRIENDS CALL ME CRAZY BUT THIS IS ONLY BECAUSE IM 5'10 AND SHORT PEOPLE ARE UTTER DISGUSTING SUBHUMANS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 2214 and 4 others
5'10 - Short

choose one

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RoundHouse, stevielake, aBetterMii and 6 others
Ignored

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 8165 and 8 others
I'm 5'2.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Solidcoin, mogstar and 5 others
i'm 5ft10 too but but I fraud to 6 ft

i'm 5ft10 too but but I fraud to 6 ft
I'm scared someone finds out if I fraud to 6'

I had to measure myself 20 times today and over 100 times in the past weeks to confirm my height.

What if a girl finds out if I tell her I'm 6' and I'm 5'10 and she leaves?

That would make me rot for the rest of the year and I'd have to call the ambulance for my panic attack

• +1
Reactions: Gad and JayFuel
I'm scared someone finds out if I fraud to 6'

I had to measure myself 20 times today and over 100 times in the past weeks to confirm my height.

What if a girl finds out if I tell her I'm 6' and I'm 5'10 and she leaves?

That would make me rot for the rest of the year and I'd have to call the ambulance for my panic attack
2 inches of height difference can be hard to tell, so if you convince her you're right then it will be good

2 inches of height difference can be hard to tell, so if you convince her you're right then it will be good
Yes but what if she just leaves?

I got called short on a modelling picture once they didn't believe me I was 5'10 on that modelling picture

I got called short at 6'1 as well frauding with lifts. I almost started crying this was 4 YEARS AGO AND I CANT COPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
Yes but what if she just leaves?

I got called short on a modelling picture once they didn't believe me I was 5'10 on that modelling picture

I got called short at 6'1 as well frauding with lifts. I almost started crying this was 4 YEARS AGO AND I CANT COPE
when they told you that you re short at 5ft10 you should have insisted and told them you're up to even measure height

and whoever called you short at 6ft1 is simply dumb and you should have pointed that out

but your height anxiety is something personal and you got to get over it

when they told you that you re short at 5ft10 you should have insisted and told them you're up to even measure height

and whoever called you short at 6ft1 is simply dumb and you should have pointed that out

but your height anxiety is something personal and you got to get over it
I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW IM SO FUCKING INSECURE MY HEIGHT AND NW2 HAIRLINE MADE ME ROT FOR 3 YEARS NOW

I STOPPED COPING 2 DAYS AGO AND HAD THE BIGGEST BREAKDOWN OF MY LIFE I CANT DO ANYTHING ANYMORE 99% OF MY DAY IM STRESSED BECAUSE IM SHORT

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
RIP 6’.2 isn’t any better btw it only gets alright at 6’1.5 I’d say

RIP 6’.2 isn’t any better btw it only gets alright at 6’1.5 I’d say
Yes Im getting LL and HT THIS YEAR BECAUSE I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE

I WILL ONLY BE 6'1 LIKE A SHORT SUBHUMAN BUT I WILL RISK LENGTHENING 4 INCHES AND CRIPPLING MYSELF BECAUSE IM SHORT

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW IM SO FUCKING INSECURE MY HEIGHT AND NW2 HAIRLINE MADE ME ROT FOR 3 YEARS NOW

I STOPPED COPING 2 DAYS AGO AND HAD THE BIGGEST BREAKDOWN OF MY LIFE I CANT DO ANYTHING ANYMORE 99% OF MY DAY IM STRESSED BECAUSE IM SHORT
go outside more often, socialize, grow some thick man skin

everyone has their own life, no one puts heart into telling you that u short, if's just fucking teasing which is essential to good social functioning

you are far too mentally fragile to "slay" if that's something you look to do in the future, and a bitch would control you easily in an LTR.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Elvisandreaa, Beetlejuice and 8 others
you are far too mentally fragile to "slay" if that's something you look to do in the future, and a bitch would control you easily in an LTR.
i got controlled by a fucking mutt that i mogged to fucking oblivion because i had no other options because im short.

I fucknig hope getting to 6'1 after LL and my HT and BiMax and good filler work I can fraud to 6'4 with lifts and have enough girls so i dont get controlled.

i got controlled by a fucking mutt that i mogged to fucking oblivion because i had no other options because im short.

I fucknig hope getting to 6'1 after LL and my HT and BiMax and good filler work I can fraud to 6'4 with lifts and have enough girls so i dont get controlled.
you will be controlled even if you were at peak human attractiveness, terrachad looks, if you have that mentality

thinking like this will always lead you to find a pathetic reason to be insecure. you have a fucking model face and average height, go fucking live life

Last edited:
you will be controlled even if you were at peak human attractiveness if you have that mentality

thinking like this will always lead you to find a pathetic reason to be insecure. you have a fucking model face and average height, go fucking live life
Look I'm serious now. I tried.

I was leadership in >5 student societies. I did 2 sports. I went out clubbing (couldn't get laid because of my 5'10 height obviously). I went out clubbing in Asia (couldn't get laid because of my 5'10 height obviously).

I did Tinder (3000+ matches total maybe? -> 11 lays only).

lol i'm taller than you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
Look I'm serious now. I tried.

I was leadership in >5 student societies. I did 2 sports. I went out clubbing (couldn't get laid because of my 5'10 height obviously). I went out clubbing in Asia (couldn't get laid because of my 5'10 height obviously).

I did Tinder (3000+ matches total maybe? -> 11 lays only).
then stick to tinder
others cant even get this and are nowhere near as desperate as you, be grateful

and live lfe for youself, if u dont do it then you can slay all the women in the world and it wont mean shit

and live lfe for youself, if u dont do it then you can slay all the women in the world and it wont mean shit
No I want to live for the pleasure and benefit of others. Akin to an angel watching over others

No I want to live for the pleasure and benefit of others. Akin to an angel watching over others
got to take care of yourself before you can take care of others

I HAVE BREAKDOWNS FOR 12 HOURS STRAIGHT ALL MY FRIENDS CALL ME CRAZY BUT THIS IS ONLY BECAUSE IM 5'10 AND SHORT PEOPLE ARE UTTER DISGUSTING SUBHUMANS
Dude I know… I have legit mental breakdowns over being 5’11 as well but I have since become more level headed In September 2021. Was stressful though ngl

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Dude I know… I have legit mental breakdowns over being 5’11 as well but I have since become more level headed In September 2021. Was stressful though ngl
How did you cope?

it’s not short but it’s not tall so yenno “subhuman” the sam way a 5/10 guy isn’t ugly but him not being a 7/10+ means he’s basically ugly as women hate him well have applies here

• +1
Life isn't worth living if you aren't 6'1 Minimum.

I feel sorry for you op.

i would've killed myself if I was in your position.

Ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 2214 and 4 others
it’s not short but it’s not tall so yenno “subhuman” the sam way a 5/10 guy isn’t ugly but him not being a 7/10+ means he’s basically ugly as women hate him well have applies here
What is considered short and tall?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Life isn't worth living if you aren't 6'1 Minimum.

I feel sorry for you op.

i would've killed myself if I was in your position.

Ngl.
Foreal bro it’s 6’1+ or rope city

I have always said life begins at 6’1 and ends at NW2

tbh I can live being 5’10-6foot but if I was 5’9 or below I’d be hanging form a nuice right now I just couldn’t cope
What is considered short and tall?
to women or to men? As men are sensible but women want genetically superior males

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 10652 and 1 other person
in all seriousness, I wish I was 5ft10 :feelsohh:

• JFL
Unless you are in a town full of 6'4 then i wouldnt worry. You are in the good range , not a falio but neither a halo.

I'm 6feet (1.80 barefoot and i can reach 1.83 with boots or other types of shoes, no lifts btw and i heightmog most ppl in high school)

You can easily gymmax without lookin like a buff manlet, so do that. Im not bluepilled but ive seen guys in ltr and slaying and theyre not 6'4 or fucking slenderman.

Just dont be under 1,75 and you good, i even saw a few under that height in ltrs (with a shorter girl or tall as them) but they werent subhuman facially

Go outside you retards unironically, life is a mix of blackpill, redpill and bluepill.

• +1
Reactions: Gad
Unless you are in a town full of 6'4 then i wouldnt worry. You are in the good range , not a falio but neither a halo.

I'm 6feet (1.80 barefoot and i can reach 1.83 with boots or other types of shoes and i heightmog most ppl in high school)

You can easily gymmax without lookin like a buff manlet, so do that. Im not bluepilled but ive seen guys in ltr and slaying and theyre not 6'4 or fucking slenderman.

Just dont be under 1,75 and you good, i even saw a few under that height in ltrs (with a shorter girl or tall as them) but they werent subhuman facially

Go outside you retards unironically, life is a mix of blackpill, redpill and bluepill.
You're 5'11 not 6'

So you're short too. Looks like it gave you braindamage as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Gad and Deleted member 10652
You're 5'11 not 6'

So you're short too. Looks like it gave you braindamage as well
I am 6 feet with shoes, either way girls cant measure for shit, you can have a 14 cm dick with enough girth and say you got 16 and so on. Height is the same especially while moving (have a good posture) , unless someone puts you back to back with someone taller and measures you, you can easily say youre taller with 2 3 cms than you are

Again, go outside. Even the average height in netherlands is 6ft so not everyone is 6'4

Its like saying chads are everywhere while you dont go outside holy shit, touch grass

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You don't know what short is. I am a little over 5'10 and standing next to 6 ft you can hardly tell any difference.

• +1
Reactions: Gad and Deleted member 1617
Height is cope if you’re not turbomanlet. Just lol at admitting you struggle at anywhere close to average height, you have no idea the kind of info you’re giving people when you say that.

Height is cope if you’re not turbomanlet. Just lol at admitting you struggle at anywhere close to average height, you have no idea the kind of info you’re giving people when you say that.
What?

I'm fucking incel at 5'10 and got called short wearing lifts at 6'1.

heightism is gone to far.

• +1
women want genetically superior males
Angus MacAskill in Canada

7'9 or death

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake, mogstar, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
What?

I'm fucking incel at 5'10 and got called short wearing lifts at 6'1.
Nobody cares
At that height you’re autistic or your face is the problem, pick one. No, I’m not debating this with you, it’s tried and proven at this point and only uggos or neurotic autists (guessing you’re this one tbh) still try to disagree.

+no one called you short at 6’1” stop the larp

Nobody cares
At that height you’re autistic or your face is the problem, pick one. No, I’m not debating this with you, it’s tried and proven at this point and only uggos or neurotic autists (guessing you’re this one tbh) still try to disagree.

Got called short by a gook who was 5'8

But she was horny all the time and wanted to fuck me I couldn't keep up because I'm short

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Im a manlet shitskin

• +1
Nobody cares

If he was tall with his face he’d not be incel idiot. So even if his face is the problem he’d not be struggling if he was tall that’s the point he’s making JFL at idiots on this fourm

wait…. Did this fool say he’s short at 6’1

Aight I agree with you I thought he was 5’9 or 5’10 I’d agree but 6’1 is actually tall I have no idea what he’s on

• +1
Im shorter than you and I dont have these insecurities and slay enough already.

Its just dumb, ur same height as jean claude van damme. Height isnt holding ur back, its ur autism, and frauding wont fix it

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Im shorter than you and I dont have these insecurities and slay enough already.

Its just dumb, ur same height as jean claude van damme. Height isnt holding ur back, its ur autism, and frauding wont fix it
got called short in lifts at 6'1 and been rotting since

Cope I'm the only looksmaxxer here I'm getting HT and LL and probably some other bullshit this year

got called short in lifts at 6'1 and been rotting since

Cope I'm the only looksmaxxer here I'm getting HT and LL and probably some other bullshit this year
getting LL at 5'10 is literally asylum level autism.

You deserve the surgery to go wrong if you go ahead with it.

Its like having a 7.5 inch penis and a girl calls you small so you get penis surgery - see how fucking retarded it sounds?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
If he was tall with his face he’d not be incel idiot. So even if his face is the problem he’d not be struggling if he was tall that’s the point he’s making JFL at idiots on this fourm
he would still be struggling, because his problem is not his height OR his face (if he’s the same guy I’m thinking of) it’s his absolutely massive severe levels of autism. Judging from what I’ve seen from him he’d need to be a psl chad or higher to make up for his autism.

Height is a boost but it will NOT save a guy like this, I promise. He needs to stop being a fucking moron and focus on either getting a better face and praying that it’s enough to make up for it or to work on his autism to try to fake being nt as much as he can.

autism is the only thing that can (potentially) manage to bring down a good face, keep that in mind.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16221, PrinceLuenLeoncur and the BULL
I doubt you can't get women but i feel you. You can't be main character without main character height

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and wollet2