My heightmaxing protocol (suggestioncels GTFIH)

E

EagleEye

Iron
1. IGF-1 LR3 100MCG everyday for 20 days, the body starts to become desensitized to IGF-1 LR3, so you have to get off of it and give your body time to resensitize.

2. MK-677 25mg everyday, CJC 1295 DAC 666mg every three days, and Huperzine A 200MCG everyday for the next 10 days.

So, every 30 days, I am using 2mg IGF-1 LR3, 0.25g MK-677 and 2mg CJC 1295 DAC.

This would cost me 23.5 USD per month(excluding Huperzine A which is cheap anyways) if I source all of it from Qingdao Sigma Chemical which is sadly my only option.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

@FreakkForLife

Ask your doctor first.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightOrDie, mafiaboy and Deleted member 18244
BTW, monthly cost would be more like 80 USD since delivery charges are ridiculous for my country.

My father is a doctor.
I would say buy a fridge and make sure it dosent has freeze thaw cycles.
And then mass order igf1 lr3 and hgh So u don't have to order every month.

I think there's a problem,when i was reading and researching about igf1 lr3 i read on bodybuilding forums that lr3 cancels/prevents the body's natural production of hgh.

I don't know if this is true or false,but if is true then this means that mk677 won't work and huperizine a won't work.

It would be better to run hgh+igf1

I think there's a problem,when i was reading and researching about igf1 lr3 i read on bodybuilding forums that lr3 cancels/prevents the body's natural production of hgh.
Send link bro.

Also, I would take MK when I am off of IGF-1 LR3. 20 days IGF-1 LR3 10 days MK, CJC, and Hupeerzine A = 1 month