MY HEIGHTMAXXING COST JUST HALFED

D

Deleted member 49130

Gold

IF YOU ARE IN THE UK DO NOT USE MEDICHECKS OR WHATEVER, CONTACT THE LABS DIRECTLY, HOLY SHIT, IGF TEST IS 25% WHAT I HAVE TO PAY UPFRONT, THE REST ARE OVER HALF PRICE OFF.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and diamondbill
220 euro wasted every month

220 euro wasted every month
only testing GH twice (baseline & 3 hours after administration of first dose). I dont see it as a waste as it lets me titrate doses much more accuratly leading to better effects

only testing GH twice (baseline & 3 hours after administration of first dose). I dont see it as a waste as it lets me titrate doses much more accuratly leading to better effects
are you diagnosed with low GH? if that's the case it's worth it.

are you diagnosed with low GH? if that's the case it's worth it.
no, no blood tests done for this before, its to measure how well my heightmaxxing stack is working (HGH+AI+T3/T4+SST inhibitors+CXXC5 inhibitor if that source stil exists+Vitamins). I wouldnt do the GH test normally as its useless for measuring efficacy, IGF1 is better since since it stays constant over time. Only doing GH test at the start so I can see if my HGH source is legit or not.

Last edited:
no, no blood tests done for this before, its to measure how well my heightmaxxing stack is working (HGH+AI+SST inhibitors+CXXC5 inhibitor if that source stil exists+Vitamins). I wouldnt do the GH test normally as its useless for measuring efficacy, IGF1 is better since since it stays constant over time. Only doing GH test at the start so I can see if my HGH source is legit or not.
why wouldn't you do a blood test to know how much your baseline levels are? you could be wasting money or damaging your health.

why wouldn't you do a blood test to know how much your baseline levels are? you could be wasting money or damaging your health.
I am doing a blood test to check baselines. FBC, LFT, T3,T4,TSH, Estradiol, Testosterone, SHBG, KFT, U&E, IGF1, IGFBP3, HGH, LH, FSH, CRP, HDL & LDL cholestrol, triglycerides, CRP,somatostatin. Are the ones im doing for baseline. If my IGFBP3/HGH/IGF1 is lower than it is supposed to be ill self refer to endocrinologist and try get pharma GH.

I am doing a blood test to check baselines. FBC, LFT, T3,T4,TSH, Estradiol, Testosterone, SHBG, KFT, U&E, IGF1, IGFBP3, HGH, LH, FSH, CRP, HDL & LDL cholestrol, triglycerides, CRP,somatostatin. Are the ones im doing for baseline. If my IGFBP3/HGH/IGF1 is lower than it is supposed to be ill self refer to endocrinologist and try get pharma GH.
ok but don't buy and inject hormones before knowing the results of the blood tests.

sounds like you’re doing good. if you’re getting high quality GH, i’ll just say pharma for example, it’s pretty damn safe overall. i know you don’t have pharma just using as example.

Alright 18 my bro? Growth plates still open
only very high levels of gh over a longer time period will make you grow a lot. and you need aromatase inhibitors to keep the growth plates open longer, because when your genetic potential is reached the growth plates will close. the only issue is that there will be side effects like diabetes and heart problems and you may become uglier facially since gh can't target certain bones.

you can use smaller amounts of gh but this will likely not make you grow, it is however an option to ensure you at least grow to your potential. in my opinion it's always better to get blood tests done and when certain hormones are on the lower side you could inject synthetic hormones. if you have perfectly healthy hormone levels there is no good reason to inject gh.

Bro
only very high levels of gh over a longer time period will make you grow a lot. and you need aromatase inhibitors to keep the growth plates open longer, because when your genetic potential is reached the growth plates will close. the only issue is that there will be side effects like diabetes and heart problems and you may become uglier facially since gh can't target certain bones.

you can use smaller amounts of gh but this will likely not make you grow, it is however an option to ensure you at least grow to your potential. in my opinion it's always better to get blood tests done and when certain hormones are on the lower side you could inject synthetic hormones. if you have perfectly healthy hormone levels there is no good reason to inject gh.
I just got measured 5'8'5 Do you think I have a chance to reach 5'9'5? I will go to orthopedics next week.

• JFL
Reactions: orangomango2003
@orangomango2003 why laugh?