My heightmaxxing journey

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
Jesus christ will give me 3 inches after I inject Russian and Korean research compound into my knee. Then I will get magical growth plate back out of thin air. Then I go to Allah and pray and journey to mecca then I will become 6 inch. Then I will become monk and inject igf-3 to make my growth plate turn from bone to cartilage. Then I go to Russia and do cross lengthening for 9 inch. I am now 7'6 and about to prepare for my 5th Russian injection of BS-69-420 straight into the end of my femur. Then I will finally become tall enough so white teenage girls have nothing on me.
Current height 182.5cm/6' Goal: 228.5cm/7'6

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, turkproducer, Lastinline and 10 others
Honey
Avoid PUFA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, ChristianChad, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Unironically one of the more realistic ascension plans I’ve read on this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6382
Jesus christ will give me 3 inches after I inject Russian and Korean research compound into my knee.
A KNEE-GROW!
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilyess, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6382
Good luck bro, I heard Allah will reopen your growth plates and cause a 2nd puberty. Regardless man good luck sounds realistic.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ilyess, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6382 and 1 other person
spinal decompression, humerus lengthening, forearm transplant after letting a car run over my forearm, femur and tibia distraction osteogenesis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 6382
spinal decompression, humerus lengthening, forearm transplant after letting a car run over my forearm, femur and tibia distraction osteogenesis
U forgot the Brazilian butt lift to increase sitting height 3cm and forgot the tren for broad shoulders and forgot the mewing for increase jaw line and forgot the essential oils for bigger wrists

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 5634, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
U forgot the Brazilian butt lift to increase sitting height 3cm and forgot the tren for broad shoulders and forgot the mewing for increase jaw line and forgot the essential oils for bigger wrists
my plan is srs. i should add clavicle lengthening. also bone mash my feet. i can lengthen every componenent of my body.
mirin my own iq

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Mewing increases height as well, I traveled to andromeda after a 1 week mewing transformation, salludon astrally projected himself into my room and gave me advice

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, turkproducer, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
do you follow Ray Peat by any chance? I remember you doing some pseudo-explaination (hard to explain peat esp to normies) on this forum back when I did the occasional visit to the site. its not so much about sucrose or no pufa in essence its just getting metabolism high cortisol low (---> non cortisol driven DHT levels too) and you get height. Estrogen low too ofc but everything goes hand in hand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
do you follow Ray Peat by any chance? I remember you doing some pseudo-explaination (hard to explain peat esp to normies) on this forum back when I did the occasional visit to the site. its not so much about sucrose or no pufa in essence its just getting metabolism high cortisol low (---> non cortisol driven DHT levels too) and you get height. Estrogen low too ofc but everything goes hand in hand
I bet I bring more people to Peat with my short shitposts than trying to do reasonable explanations

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I bet I bring more people to Peat with my short shitposts than trying to do reasonable explanations
most of the site is used to low iq so yes you have to do shitposts. They see white sugar = heightmaxx and they have a neuron activation.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403