my heightmaxxing results (5 months of something)

moggr2009

moggr2009

high iq
Mother adult height: 5'5

Father adult height: 6'0 (183cm) (not confirmed idont talk to him this is what my mom told me)

my height: 5'9.5 (confirmed my doctor)

predicted final height by doctor: 5'10. too brutal for me my goal is 6'0+

height 6 months ago:
5'8.2 (confirmed by doctor at blood test in a big hosptial)
current stack

perscription meds:

clonidine + risperidone (im bipolar)

non perscription meds:

L-Arginine, L-Ornithine
Accutane 10mg ed
mk677 17.5mg ed at night
meclizine (op for good quality sleep) + gains height
aromasin 12.5mg eod

gym? no i dont go the gym im a fucking lazy ass bum but I do ride my bicycle daily for 1-2 hours to go get snacks and stuff and to go to work

Diet:
Multivitamin daily, 500ml milk daily infused with these like straws with tiny beads in them
Lots of vegetables, fruit, and meat.

Current physical conditions:
Low TSH: Its not low enough for hormone therapy but it is low enough for it to affect me. I have gotten blood test showing a slightly overactive thyroid. (since i was very young)

supplements:
berberine, huperizine, glucosamine and chondoritin

tried to be as through as possible
conclusion: barely did shit do not reccomend it was pricey and the mk677 tastes horrible just take hgh + ai

so i grew an inch NATURALLY. my heightmaxxing stack didnt do jackshit. however the aromasin is probably gonna make me grow longer so idk.
im still gonna run it another 6 months so ill update you then

MK677 IS COPE!

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: looks>books, NZb6Air, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others

Father adult height: 6'0 (183cm) (not confirmed idont talk to him this is what my mom told me)

height 6 months ago:
current stack

perscription meds:

non perscription meds:

L-Arginine, L-Ornithine
Accutane 10mg ed
mk677 17.5mg ed at night
aromasin 12.5mg eod

gym? no i dont go the gym im a fucking lazy ass bum but I do ride my bicycle daily for 1-2 hours to go get snacks and stuff and to go to work

Diet:
Multivitamin daily, 500ml milk daily infused with these like straws with tiny beads in them

Low TSH: Its not low enough for hormone therapy but it is low enough for it to affect me. I have gotten blood test showing a slightly overactive thyroid. (since i was very young)

supplements:

conclusion: barely did shit do not reccomend it was pricey and the mk677 tastes horrible just take hgh + ai

so i grew an inch NATURALLY. my heightmaxxing stack didnt do jackshit. however the aromasin is probably gonna make me grow longer so idk.

MK677 IS COPE!
yo i take risperidone too and fluoxetine

yo i take risperidone too and fluoxetine
W
risperidone was a life saver tbh

but if ur short id reccomend picking another drug other than fluoxetine (for depression) such as mirtazapine

your accutane is stunting your height

Screenshot 2024 08 04 at 122523AM
Screenshot 2024 08 04 at 122612AM

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and boss8055
that's what everyone is saying retard

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
that's what everyone is saying retard
no fucking shit i did it cause it was the best thing i could do at that time i didnt have 200 dollars a month for hgh at that time

no fucking shit i did it cause it was the best thing i could do at that time i didnt have 200 dollars a month for hgh at that time
so you just ended up wasting 100 bucks for nothing gj

and, that usually only happens at high dosages for long periods of time
and a shorter dose for a shorter period of time will stunt your height less.

you are still stunting your height

eat raw liver to control your acne

use unrefined coconut oil as your moisturizer/sunblock

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and lucifer6969
so what can i do to heightmaxx bhai
last time i had a fucking growth spurt was months ago, idek if another one is coming im currently 5'9
it might be over

so you just ended up wasting 100 bucks for nothing gj
sorta, for maybe 3of those months I did go to the gym i only recently stopped cause i got lazy the mk677 did help with recovery
and tbh even the growth i did grow was probs amplified but not by a lot since my cap is 5'10 (by 18 or gp closure)
and im 5'9 now so idk but im still saying its mostly natural and was NOT worth it

so what can i do to heightmaxx bhai
last time i had a fucking growth spurt was months ago, idek if another one is coming im currently 5'9
it might be over
hgh + aromatase inhibitor

clean up your diet and hop on an ai. ik that flavored milk shit, its good but drink for accelerated plate closure:lul: and stop being lazy and exercise, you'll be 6ft

and a shorter dose for a shorter period of time will stunt your height less.
thats not how that works lmao
it REQUIRES a high dosage at a long period of time to close your growth plates. <--- " Isotretinoin might cause growth impairment by inducing premature fusion of the growth plates" see the key word there? "BY" it doesnt stunt your growth by slowing growth it completely stops it
it doesnt stunt your growth at my dosage and period of time (most likely tell end of september since its working great rn
eat raw liver to control your acne
No.
Im not gonna go into detail on how stupid of an idea eating raw meat is. "Beef liver contains high levels of pre-formed vitamin A. This form of vitamin A is the most easily absorbed and utilised in our skin to reduce acne" Thats literally what Accutane does. Its synthetic vitamin A. I already eat a ton of Vitamin-A Containing foods. Retinoids such as Isotretinion however are much better since they are targeting the receptors and are better utilized by the skin (along with a high fat diet)
use unrefined coconut oil as your moisturizer/sunblock
CC Oil clogs pores and is a powerful comedogenic.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
clean up your diet and hop on an ai. ik that flavored milk shit, its good but drink for accelerated plate closure:lul: and stop being lazy and exercise, you'll be 6ft
diet is really good tbh rn.
I am on AI.
Im starting weight-training in school (and outside) in 3 weeks took a break due to vacation and just because I was geniunely tired.
real bro the flavored milk shit is so good
the ones i got have multivitamins infused tho but yeah i see ur point it could have weird jewish chems in em

• +1
Reactions: EsteMog
thats not how that works lmao
it REQUIRES a high dosage at a long period of time to close your growth plates. <--- " Isotretinoin might cause growth impairment by inducing premature fusion of the growth plates" see the key word there? "BY" it doesnt stunt your growth by slowing growth it completely stops it
it doesnt stunt your growth at my dosage and period of time (most likely tell end of september since its working great rn

No.
Im not gonna go into detail on how stupid of an idea eating raw meat is. "Beef liver contains high levels of pre-formed vitamin A. This form of vitamin A is the most easily absorbed and utilised in our skin to reduce acne" Thats literally what Accutane does. Its synthetic vitamin A. I already eat a ton of Vitamin-A Containing foods. Retinoids such as Isotretinion however are much better since they are targeting the receptors and are better utilized by the skin (along with a high fat diet)

CC Oil clogs pores and is a powerful comedogenic.
also accurate fucks thyroid and liver, some shit can be done naturally bhai:blackpill: u need a microbiome cleanse and some raw probiotic

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
also accurate fucks thyroid and liver, some shit can be done naturally bhai:blackpill: u need a microbiome cleanse and some raw probiotic
yeah ik the risks with accutane id rather have clean skin cause holy moly its the only thing holding me back
ive been using antibiotics and tons of stuff for years and accutane is was my last choice.

lmao i wish it worked like that for me

yeah ik the risks with accutane id rather have clean skin cause holy moly its the only thing holding me back
ive been using antibiotics and tons of stuff for years and accutane is was my last choice.

it works for everyone like that, shower filter, sun gaze, diet. and btw brother you're on prescription meds for bipolarness, same case with adhd they just sucking money off you and sticking jewish chems inside u. At least get some jewish chems that help u grow

Im 15 how am i supposed to compete with this do you have any recommendations on any of the essential ones to take so i dont go broke

it works for everyone like that, shower filter, sun gaze, diet. and btw brother you're on prescription meds for bipolarness, same case with adhd they just sucking money off you and sticking jewish chems inside u. At least get some jewish chems that help u grow

yeah i got a shower filter (i have curly hair so i gotta lmao)
tbh i geniunely need my meds. both of them do promote height growth tho and i got insurance so no worry abt that lmao
i might post my diet since tbh its one of the healthiest ive seen but yeah i get ur point

Im 15 how am i supposed to compete with this do you have any recommendations on any of the essential ones to take so i dont go broke
meclizine + ai + hgh are the essentials i forgot abt meclizine in my other comment but yeah

meclizine is found otc at litterally any drug store i did a thread on it read it

if u cant get hgh like i couldnt mk677 could do the trick for u or other peptides such as cjc-1295 with dac and others
i might do a broke boy stack based completely on scientific data tommorow

goodluck bhai

• +1
Reactions: overforpakis

height 6 months ago:
current stack

perscription meds:

non perscription meds:

L-Arginine, L-Ornithine
Accutane 10mg ed
mk677 17.5mg ed at night
aromasin 12.5mg eod

Diet:

supplements:

MK677 IS COPE!
jfl get lifts bro 😂 you’ll be 6’1

• JFL
Reactions: overforpakis
meclizine + ai + hgh are the essentials i forgot abt meclizine in my other comment but yeah

meclizine is found otc at litterally any drug store i did a thread on it read it

if u cant get hgh like i couldnt mk677 could do the trick for u or other peptides such as cjc-1295 with dac and others
i might do a broke boy stack based completely on scientific data tommorow

goodluck bhai
Screenshot 20240804 134333

Will this do Or what kind of meclizine? Also reply with thread link please 😁😁

height 6 months ago:
current stack

perscription meds:

non perscription meds:

L-Arginine, L-Ornithine
Accutane 10mg ed
mk677 17.5mg ed at night
aromasin 12.5mg eod

Diet:

supplements:

MK677 IS COPE!
What is your thyroïdes and test levels

jfl get lifts bro 😂 you’ll be 6’1
i would but i go to my gf house often and I dont wear shoes there LOL
What is your thyroïdes and test levels
i cant remember off the top of my head but I havent gotten testeosterone levels checked yet
my tsh levels were ALMOST on the lower "normal value" but they were a bit lower making it prominent i might have an issue there

Will this do Or what kind of meclizine? Also reply with thread link please
yep, that works but its also otc such as Travel-Ease its also on amazon and its SUPER cheap

this is the thread I have all the research there

i would but i go to my gf house often and I dont wear shoes there LOL
i do too bro and i just ordered them lifts, idk what im gonna do im probably gonna fraud only like 1.5 inches with her because she knows my real height 😂 and i dont think shes gonna notice i never take my shoes off anywhere everyone knows that all my friends n everything.

i do too bro and i just ordered them lifts, idk what im gonna do im probably gonna fraud only like 1.5 inches with her because she knows my real height 😂 and i dont think shes gonna notice i never take my shoes off anywhere everyone knows that all my friends n everything.
and i’m taking a break from seeing her right now so when i see her in like 2 weeks she will just say i grew

• JFL
Reactions: moggr2009

lol you retard why are using antibiotics? you've permanently fucked your digestion and absorption of nutrients. you have a permanently lowered your hormonal output.

lol you retard why are using antibiotics? you've permanently fucked your digestion and absorption of nutrients. you have a permanently lowered your hormonal output.
topical antibiotics

also, source for your claims??
im aware topical antibiotics for acne can be absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream (not digestive track)

topical antibiotics

also, source for your claims??
im aware topical antibiotics for acne can be absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream (not digestive track)
aajonus vonderplanitz

famous nutritionist

look him up

he talked about with his clients

aajonus vonderplanitz

famous nutritionist

look him up

he talked about with his clients
Hmmmm....

I asked for research.
Hes one of "those" people...

Raw meat advocates.
I might do a post on raw meat later and address some of your claims.

height 6 months ago:
current stack

perscription meds:

non perscription meds:

L-Arginine, L-Ornithine
Accutane 10mg ed
mk677 17.5mg ed at night
aromasin 12.5mg eod

Diet:

supplements:

MK677 IS COPE!
How much IU daily of HGH?

height 6 months ago:
current stack

perscription meds:

non perscription meds:

L-Arginine, L-Ornithine
Accutane 10mg ed
mk677 17.5mg ed at night
aromasin 12.5mg eod

Diet:

supplements:

MK677 IS COPE!
heightmaxx is cope who could have known :feelshah:, save money for LL or stay short

Just sleep 8+ hours and eat the right foods, other methods are almost always cope