My HGH experience

L

looksmaxxiscrazy637

Iron
I was using cjc dac + mk for 2 months then i switched to HGH 1.5 months ago. I have grown over an inch in the past couple of months. All soft tissue was fine but first week on HGH I got bloated and my nose got a lot wider. It was its widest during week 1 and it has stayed this way. Honestly I don't know if my nose will go back to normal 100%, but the trade off is worth it. Hopefully everything goes back to normal once i stop.

• +1
Reactions: zan, Lokki, tempelcat4 and 2 others
bro your nose will not return to normal, once your cartilage expands the only way to remove it is with rhinoplasty

bro your nose will not return to normal, once your cartilage expands the only way to remove it is with rhinoplasty
You can get water retention in your nose. That would make sense but nose growth in one week then reaching a peak leads me to beleive it may not be permanent

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, niqfan625 and Jeww
Search up pregnancy nose, thats the sort of impact it had

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and Jeww
how old are you

How much growth on cjc+mk?

Half an inch is great at 18 tbh. CJC dac dosage? every 3 days right?

I'm asking because I'm about to start this stack
Yeah every 3 days 2500mcg i believe it was. I would also use mk677 daily at a standard dose. They really complement each other. You might notice some moon face symptoms. Side effects are different for each person. beware that there is a soft tissue growth risk with dac. It is not researched well enough yet. This is more aggresive with HGH. one day my nose is bigger, the other day its smaller. It hard to tell what is water retention or soft tissue growth at times.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
It'll go back to normal. You can't grow any noticeable amount of cartilage in 1 week; you just have bloat.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxiscrazy637
Is MK-667 valid alternative for HGH if its not available? Can you still grow on MK?
I would say it’s valid. Make sure you use an ai too tho

I would say it’s valid. Make sure you use an ai too tho
I wanna start my cycle by 10-15mg MK-667 with Aromasin(pfizer) 6.25-12.5mg daily is it good for the beginning cuz im 16 and dont have money for hgh directly

I wanna start my cycle by 10-15mg MK-667 with Aromasin(pfizer) 6.25-12.5mg daily is it good for the beginning cuz im 16 and dont have money for hgh directly
Yes and just change the dosage to how your body reacts to it. You could also start with aromasin to see which dosage works best for you and then add mk.

• +1
Reactions: Weter
Spine decomp

Is MK-667 valid alternative for HGH if its not available? Can you still grow on MK?
i would say it is not compared to hgh.

in clinical studies, 8-10 ius adjusting for a bodyweight of 68-75 kg is REQUIRED for growth. anything else isnt effective.

i would say it is not compared to hgh.

in clinical studies, 8-10 ius adjusting for a bodyweight of 68-75 kg is REQUIRED for growth. anything else isnt effective.
I understand what you are trying to say, I just mean injecting HGH has some side effects MK does not. Even logically thinking: MK is not a direct steroidal source of GH for your body, hell many dont even think it is a SARM, while GH is pure hormone, therefore supplying GH directly as a steroid will result in great decreasement of your own body's prodcutions of GH once you stop injecting, which will literally make you some sort of addict to these injections(quite expensive btw), dont forget you willl need GH even after your plates are fused, GH is responsible for high quality young looking skin and a lot of fat burn processes, providing a hormone for your body that it produces on itself is basically telling it that it does not need to produce it itself as the injectable hormone will do its thing, its called irreversible damage.

On the other hand we have MK-667 which is a little bit less effective, but will not crash your own HGH production when you stop supplying it, basically because MK-667 is not a GH itself, its GH secretagogue meaning it will just tell your body to produce more on its own instead of using outside source like with injections.

Also im currently doing 15mg MK-667 with 6.25mg aromasin daily, is it normal combo for growth or should i fix something?

I was using cjc dac + mk for 2 months then i switched to HGH 1.5 months ago. I have grown over an inch in the past couple of months. All soft tissue was fine but first week on HGH I got bloated and my nose got a lot wider. It was its widest during week 1 and it has stayed this way. Honestly I don't know if my nose will go back to normal 100%, but the trade off is worth it. Hopefully everything goes back to normal once i stop.
How many does it cost you?

I understand what you are trying to say, I just mean injecting HGH has some side effects MK does not. Even logically thinking: MK is not a direct steroidal source of GH for your body, hell many dont even think it is a SARM, while GH is pure hormone, therefore supplying GH directly as a steroid will result in great decreasement of your own body's prodcutions of GH once you stop injecting, which will literally make you some sort of addict to these injections(quite expensive btw), dont forget you willl need GH even after your plates are fused, GH is responsible for high quality young looking skin and a lot of fat burn processes, providing a hormone for your body that it produces on itself is basically telling it that it does not need to produce it itself as the injectable hormone will do its thing, its called irreversible damage.

On the other hand we have MK-667 which is a little bit less effective, but will not crash your own HGH production when you stop supplying it, basically because MK-667 is not a GH itself, its GH secretagogue meaning it will just tell your body to produce more on its own instead of using outside source like with injections.

Also im currently doing 15mg MK-667 with 6.25mg aromasin daily, is it normal combo for growth or should i fix something?
theres a reason why mk isnt used clinically. the worst side from hgh is diabetes, and mk677 exacerbates that problem. even then, instead of using mk677 and cjc, you would have been better off injecting hgh.

peptides are not proven to be safe or effective. jackb0y used peptides and hgh and he got horrible sides from it and zero growth.

your bodys own production of hgh is very little. it is nowhere close to normal dosages of hgh.
you do not need to be an addict to these injections, your endogenous production will recover 48-60h after administration, even after long term use.

are you stupid? your body doesnt care if the growth hormone is synthetic, it'll lower natural production either way from how much growth hormone you are producing. you are acting as if using a synthetic ghrp and ghrh wouldnt affect your natural ghrh, WHICH IT WILL. hgh replaces your growth hormone production in much safer manner than fucking research peptides.

the main problem i have with peptides is that they may not be as effective in augmenting final height. there are studies showing it speeds up growth, but there arent any done about the final adult height. there are also no studies combining it with ai. there are no long term studies on peptides. you could have injected a ticking time bomb that only manifests when you are 40 or something, you dont know the long term effects of peptides. growth hormone has been used for decades and is fda approved to use, with good tolerance and safety profile in pediatrics.

i am going to make this clear to you. you have not done any research other than looking at fucking Wikipedia articles or other forum user's posts. you are doing something that will impact you for the rest of your life. this isnt a silver bullet where you will grow from using it.

theres a reason why mk isnt used clinically. the worst side from hgh is diabetes, and mk677 exacerbates that problem. even then, instead of using mk677 and cjc, you would have been better off injecting hgh.

peptides are not proven to be safe or effective. jackb0y used peptides and hgh and he got horrible sides from it and zero growth.

your bodys own production of hgh is very little. it is nowhere close to normal dosages of hgh.
you do not need to be an addict to these injections, your endogenous production will recover 48-60h after administration, even after long term use.

are you stupid? your body doesnt care if the growth hormone is synthetic, it'll lower natural production either way from how much growth hormone you are producing. you are acting as if using a synthetic ghrp and ghrh wouldnt affect your natural ghrh, WHICH IT WILL. hgh replaces your growth hormone production in much safer manner than fucking research peptides.

the main problem i have with peptides is that they may not be as effective in augmenting final height. there are studies showing it speeds up growth, but there arent any done about the final adult height. there are also no studies combining it with ai. there are no long term studies on peptides. you could have injected a ticking time bomb that only manifests when you are 40 or something, you dont know the long term effects of peptides. growth hormone has been used for decades and is fda approved to use, with good tolerance and safety profile in pediatrics.

i am going to make this clear to you. you have not done any research other than looking at fucking Wikipedia articles or other forum user's posts. you are doing something that will impact you for the rest of your life. this isnt a silver bullet where you will grow from using it.

Hm thats interesting about GH, i may switch from mk, do you have any valid suppliers of it?

View attachment 2839729
Hm thats interesting about GH, i may switch from mk, do you have any valid suppliers of it?
shut the fuck up. it doesnt matter how its classified. it works as a ghrp, through the ghrelin receptor. this is like using a cucumber to fuck yourself in the ass and claim it isnt a sex toy.

View attachment 2839729
qingdao sigma chemicals.

cruise around thinksteroids.com and steroidsourcetalk.cc if u want to find a source. if your in america i would reccomend optitropin over qsc

View attachment 2839729
but genuinely, you have to consider the side effects. MORE IS NOT BETTER. looking at steroid users, after they are in the game long enough they will tell you MORE IS NOT BETTER. its all about the minimum effective dose and how long you run it for.

JFL

growth hormone therapy will make you shorter without an ai.
Supposing that it does lead to accelerated plate closure without an AI, I'm assuming that this is due to the fact that despite enjoying some nice initial gains when injecting, the aforementioned early plate closure means you miss out on long-term growth. Correct?

How intensely does that happen? If I were to run a two month cycle, would that be detrimental?
Not qualified to answer this to be honest, but it is a risk that may not be worth taking.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
Supposing that it does lead to accelerated plate closure without an AI, I'm assuming that this is due to the fact that despite enjoying some nice initial gains when injecting, the aforementioned early plate closure means you miss out on long-term growth. Correct?

Yes, that is a possibility.

• +1
How intensely does that happen? If I were to run a two month cycle, would that be detrimental?
It’s pretty stupid to take it without an Ai. You’ll grow faster but you’re growth plates will close faster so you’d get minimal gains for the high cost of Hgh. AIs are also a lot cheaper than Hgh so I definitely would recommend not doing a 2 month cycle without an Ai. Honestly purely for height gain, (Ai on its own > Hgh), in a lot of scenarios

• +1
in theory, yes. but my advice to you would be to stop asking on this forum, this forum is almost as bad as propeciahelp :lul::lul::lul:

if you are genuinely going to use it, get your information from clinical trials and studies. not a fucking shithole forum. hierarchy of evidence is a good way to determine the value of your sources.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and Tallest person here
stop being a bum the first thing you should buy is the ai and figure out what dose works for you (e.g. do you get bad sides at a normal dose) or if you are using the right ai for yourself

You are right to be asking these fair questions. The majority of people here would rather bash you for asking rather than actually answering. My answer to you is to try your best to get an AI, do not risk taking HGH without one.

• +1
Which is the best AI? My doc prescribed Anastrozol but I saw on the forum that it has side effects.

Which is the best AI? My doc prescribed Anastrozol but I saw on the forum that it has side effects.
faggot
all ais have side effects you retarded fatass
there are no specific side effects to anastrozole iirc
and if there were go look at mayo clinic or something you fucking retard, dont ask a retarded incel forum full of 15 year olds :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: